Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't matter what or how cloroform is used....Casey had a reason to have it in her car because Cindy said so.......Heck for all we know Cindy might have been using Casey's PC to look it up might have been for some of that Hocus Pocus the FBI was up too!

Apparently, the chlorine even in water can theoretically react with certain cleaning stuff containing triclosan (an anti-bacterial agent, I think) and accidentally create chloroform. Just tossing this out, since we can expect an explanation that it came from a good scrubbing of the trunk. not that there was anything in there to clean besides pizza.

It may be out of use as an anesthetic, but TV still shows it used on a cloth pressed over the face by crazed kidnappers and such, to subdue their prey. Casey is a junior CSI, so she may be familiar.

Exactly what I was thinking! If it was found inside the trunk -it was noted that there were strong cleaning agents used. Mixing cleaning agents can be deadly in itself.

Apparently, the chlorine even in water can theoretically react with certain cleaning stuff containing triclosan (an anti-bacterial agent, I think) and accidentally create chloroform. Just tossing this out, since we can expect an explanation that it came from a good scrubbing of the trunk. not that there was anything in there to clean besides pizza.

It may be out of use as an anesthetic, but TV still shows it used on a cloth pressed over the face by crazed kidnappers and such, to subdue their prey. Casey is a junior CSI, so she may be familiar.

I would definitely buy this and have thought of this before but then why would LE leak this info specifically about the chloroform, kwim?

If CasA had access or could get enuf maybe that's where she came up with the story about getting the house.
Get rid of everyone and the house is hers.
?????????????????????????

I wonder if Cindy would be sharp enough to consider that possibility.:waitasec:

How can she explain looking it up on the computer though ...

The tattoo artist said that Casey was alone... she was there after Caylee was missing, and had "Bella Vida" - which means 'Beautiful Life" inked on her foot. She never mentioned having a child. She talked about her current bf and the club. Seems she was, in some way, truly promoting the club. If you look through witness testimony, you will see where she had talked about the club to many people.

I could have sworn I recalled where Casey used to take Caylee in there prior to all this? Caylee was never with her after the fact and the guys there would ask her about Caylee and where she was?

George actually called it cleaning fluid instead of detergent. I thought that was odd since it sounded more like carpet despotter or dry cleaning fluid. This makes me wonder if he also knew the smell of chloroform.

I am totally with you on this one..that was the first thing I thought too. How would George know about cleaning fluid..which I took to be dry cleaning solvent, if the smell of decomp was so strog? Means he didn't smell it..he found the containers to make it..nail polich remover and chlorine shocker for the pool, in the trunk.

If we are ever suspected of a crime we are in so much trouble if LE ever takes our computers. I must have brought up 20 links for chloroform alone. Every case that comes up I research on Google. I swear it's because of Websleuths though!

We know casey watches movies - found this on a cold case website :

The cause of death turned out to be chloroform -- a rare method for murder that was much more common in movie scripts than in actual homicides.

Was there any life insurance policy on Caylee -- like for $15,000?

except....huge coinky-dink that Casey was researching it on her computer.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. And a young lady with a pool (shockers) and some nail polish remover could make herself some homemade chloroform.

I am usually one to go for the most reasonable explanation - chloroform created by mixing chemicals, incidental find in the trunk, etc - but how does that explain her specifically searching about chloroform on her computer and why would LE leak this specifically about chloroform?

what is going onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I could have sworn I recalled where Casey used to take Caylee in there prior to all this? Caylee was never with her after the fact and the guys there would ask her about Caylee and where she was?

You are correct. It's in the 400+ pages of discovery.

The zinger is the computer research on it, so maybe that is why it has been leaked. Sort of like looking up tides, etc.

Just found a link on how to make it yourself: http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloro2.htm

I saw that too on the wikipedia site. Household stuff. Looks like the posters that were thinking Zanax weren't far off the mark. I bet she did use it to drug Caylee and kept her in the trunk while she did her thing. What a sick Biotch!!!

IMO this is exactly what LP was talking about. No wonder Cindy is going crazy in the media, these are the results given to them last Wed. What mother/grandmother could not go over the edge after learning this?

I am just so sick to my stomach. Dealth Penalty is too good for Casey imo.

OMGosh... I walk away for an hour to do some much-neglected cleaning, and so much info! Damning info, at that. I am definitely shocked...

Lisha

Do you think maybe she was planning on committing suicide with it after Caylees died but then backed out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico