Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking some more, it really makes no sense that Casey would use chloroform either to knock Caylee out short term or kill her. Knock out? No, there are dozens of things easier to find than chloroform. Same thing with killing. There's no reason. As ugly as it sounds, there are lots easier ways to do away with a tiny child.

So, here's my new thought. Casey and/or her car were running chemicals for a kitchen drug manufacturing outfit, one of which was chloroform. Say things went well, except for the big container of chloroform that leaked all over. "What's this in my car?", says Casey and googles "chloroform". Chloroform is pretty volatile. Open up the trunk and let the car sit in the sun for a couple hours, and it's going to evaporate.

But..... but....

A chloroform spill in the trunk could have puddled under the carpet, in the tire well, in all the little nooks and cracks you find in a trunk. So it doesn't all evaporate like you think it did. Chloroform fumes are dense, they will pool in the lowest spots if nothing is there to mix them up in the air. So it may not smell too bad to whoever is driving. Or in the back seat. But a little girl laying in the trunk with no air circulation is going to be exposed to a lot of it. Way too much.

From what seems to be implied in the reports, this wasn't a trace amount of chloroform. The amount you may expect from a reaction between pool shock and acetone. This sounds like chloroform in concentrations of "squeeze it out of the carpet".

I can't buy Casey planning something eleborate involving chloroform and murder. She's cunning, and a schemer. She's no planner. Few psychopaths are.
But her car also has evidence of HUMAN DECOMPOSITION...and prelim results say it is a dead Caylee.
The totality of it all has to be considered.

I'm thinking this is a substance that was available to her somehow. I have seen it mentioned that it can be found in tatoo parlors???

I read that it was experimented with as a way to keep the ink from fading but either was not successful or is not used because of the carcenogenic properties.

Wait a minute, I didn't hear anything about WHEN the chloroform searches were found on the computer. Weren't computers given back to the A's and then RE-confiscated? Is it not then possible that after becoming aware through LE/Lawyer that it was detected in the car that SOMEONE in the household researched the substance?

Casey Anthony is a disorganized, illiogical person, .

For someone to keep up with the level of constant lies that she was spewing on daily to many different people, and pulling it off, Casey Anthony was not disorganized. She is far from illogical, because all of her lies had to be possible to many different people, and sometimes she managed to pull it off for years. The lies would have to be extremely logical, on many different levels.

What Casey Anthony is lacking is a sense of empathy. She cares about no one but herself. When she is expressing emotions about anyone else, it is to better her own situation. The sad thing about people who lack empathy(serial killers as an example), happens to be the people around them are more than willing to project emotions on them because they just expect them to have them. The only way anyone will ever get through to her, is to either offer her a better living situation, or to degrade her living situation, making her uncomfortable or unhappy.

I read that it was experimented with as a way to keep the ink from fading but either was not successful or is not used because of the carcenogenic properties.
It has been referred to as a solvent as well so I wonder if it is at all used in cleaning ink in the parlors? Hmmm, I will have to ask my tat artist about that one. :confused:

sorry if this has already been said; 'someone' knew that stain was a problem. This was the cleaning fluid GA AND CA were talking about. I might be remembering wrong but I'm thinking this might be why TN and FBI haven't talked about the stain and DNA.

Where the Hates did it come from? Totally a controlled substance.

I wonder if we will get to see the evidence on this soon. They leaked it, so they could be charging her with possession of a controlled substance. Just because you can buy it on the net doesn't mean you are allowed to and they seem to keep laying charges on her. The sooner she speaks up, the fewer charges she will have at the rate she's going!

It has been referred to as a solvent as well so I wonder if it is at all used in cleaning ink in the parlors? Hmmm, I will have to ask my tat artist about that one. :confused:

Me too. Because if they are putting chloroformed anything around my body I am going to be pizzed!

someone said earlier that tatoo parlors have chloroform. Things that make you go hhhhmmmmmm....................

Actually, that makes me go.... HUH? Why in the heck would a tattoo shop have chloroform?

FYI - I am PRETTY sure there is no chloroform at your local tattoo shop.

Could the chloroform been used to "get rid of" the body? Not to kill.... aka cover up by a nurse who may have access to it? Or, maybe it's found at a nursing home, or something like that?

Apparently, chloroform is easy and cheap to make. here is the recipe:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2251200_make-chloroform.html

Things You’ll Need:

Hypochlorite (chlorine bleach, like Clorox)
Alcohol (preferably 180+ proof grain alchohol/Ethanol, but isopropyl alcohol or acetone can be substituted so long as it is pure).

Glass beaker (or similar device, so long as it is glass and open)
Step1Add equal amounts alcohol and Hypochlorite to the beaker.

Step2Heat the mixture on low heat for several minutes. **Do not bring to boil.**

Step3Carefully smell the mixture. If it has a sweet, slightly fruity smell then it's done. Keep it in an air tight container and away from florescent lights until you use it.

Apparently, chloroform is easy and cheap to make. here is the recipe:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2251200_make-chloroform.html

Things You’ll Need:

Hypochlorite (chlorine bleach, like Clorox)
Alcohol (preferably 180+ proof grain alchohol/Ethanol, but isopropyl alcohol or acetone can be substituted so long as it is pure).

Glass beaker (or similar device, so long as it is glass and open)
Step1Add equal amounts alcohol and Hypochlorite to the beaker.

Step2Heat the mixture on low heat for several minutes. **Do not bring to boil.**

Step3Carefully smell the mixture. If it has a sweet, slightly fruity smell then it's done. Keep it in an air tight container and away from florescent lights until you use it.

Too much information for me. Clorox is only 1% chlorine. (I worked for them so I know)

I'm thinking this is a substance that was available to her somehow. I have seen it mentioned that it can be found in tatoo parlors???

Found this online:

A TATTOO artist who used chloroform on a customer was ordered to pay her pounds 2000 compensation yesterday. Linlithgow Sheriff Court was told that single mum Angela Drummond could have died in John Barber's Bathgate tattoo studio. Barber, 50, tipped out 50 millilitres of chloroform onto a ball of cotton wool and told the 23-year-old customer to hold it against her nose.

Looks like that is England but do they do that in US too? Surely Casey wasn't going to get Caylee a tatoo.

Simple search revealed...

Some Common Meth Ingredients
Alcohol -
Gasoline additives/Rubbing Alcohol
Ether (starting fluid)
Benzene
Paint thinner
Freon
Acetone
Chloroform
Camp stove fuel
Anhydrous ammonia
White gasoline
Pheynl-2-Propane
Phenylacetone
Phenylpropanolamine
Rock, table or Epsom salt Red Phosphorous
Toluene (found in brake cleaner)
Red Devil Lye
Drain cleaner
Muraitic acid
Battery acid
Lithium from batteries
Sodium metal
Ephedrine
Cold tablets
Diet aids
Iodine
Bronchodialators
Energy boosters
Iodine crystals

I think we are onto something.....for real. Serious meth problem in Orlando (heck in all cities)....

Could this be one of the many secrets?

The equipment for a meth lab can be as small as to fit in a duffel bag, a cardboard box or the trunk of a car.

Could the chloroform been used to "get rid of" the body? Not to kill.... aka cover up by a nurse who may have access to it? Or, maybe it's found at a nursing home, or something like that?

Does no one think this is possible? Are we only considering that this chloroform might have been used to sedate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow