Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP was right about being shocked. This is even more heinous than I could have imagined. Maybe it was meant for the whole family as I suspected at one time. Just my IMO

TX Vicki, that was my first thought! Like the other posters here pointed out...Casey was telling her friends that SHE was getting the house...

The Bad Seed indeed!:eek:

Chloroform consists of Bleach and Acetone, mixed under specific conditions.

Here's a quick finger point that goes with everything else I've pointed out. When Cindy talked about the car smell, George jumped in and mentioned the pizza.

When that was argued against, George, the-ex-policeman, also mentioned bleach as well. That's why Kftv.com did that second pizza rotting test with bleach involved.

His understanding of acetone was that it would evaporate over time. Perhaps by the time the car was retrieved. Normally, I suspect that'd be correct, especially due to the heat of the car in the sun. In theory, traces of the bleach would remain. In reality, it would appear that the entire chemical mixture remained. Funny how oddly accurate George is.

Another finger pointer? How about what I hear Cindy's job is. A nurse. (PLEASE be sure of that before passing it around.. I only snagged the nurse thing from another post here).

Here's the other thing.. Chloroform is NOT R-12 for a car's a/c system, it is used in the PRODUCTION of R-12. (or R-22, sorry, I forget.. I'm not a car buff). It's not an automatic assumption that it had anything to do with car parts.

ALTHOUGH, there IS a psychics that previously said that she was hidden somewhere by someone who works in an autoparts store, and that was before the chloroform information was publically released, though perhaps after the information came out regarding Casey's friend the auto mechanic.

Oh, and I'm sorry to point out the obvious but there are still people here that appear to have missed the fact that the hair found in the trunk had a "death band" on it which can ONLY be created while the hair is still rooted in the follicle of a dead person.

(ie- if you lose two hairs.. one before death, and one after death, only the one from after death will ever have that death band, regardless of the level of decomposition on either piece of hair.)

To the person suggesting Casey isn't a planner, I can only suggest that her information smokescreen was a perfect way to keep a lingering doubt that the child is even dead, despite clear evidence to the contrary. Her family has also done a wonderful job to perpetuate the smoke. As long as that doubt remains, she can never be convicted of a homicide by a jury (beyond a shadow of a doubt). If she didn't plan that.. then someone else did (perhaps George or the Lawyer).

Also, for those that missed the earlier reference to this pice of news by the bounty hunter's revelation that this information will be a startling surprise to SPECIFC members of the family, let me repeat that he only mentioned the surprise of Lee, Casey, and Cindy. You'll notice quickly that there's a family member's name not included in that list.. George.

George is the same name omitted from the list when Casey told her Cali "boyfriend" that she had something important to share with him, and that she had shared it with Lee, and Cindy, and was unsure of how the Cali boyfriend would respond to it.

Part six of the smokescreen: Now the daughter was abducted by Zani's sister, Sam, and that Casey was required by the kidnappers to stick to her old story for 30 days before moving onto this one.

Final smokescreens: Coming soon.. the $15,000 she told various friends was in the bank? That's how much she was planning to get on the illegal adoption that backfired. Set-up by? George, perhaps? (that's a stretch, but since I'm convinced he's proving to be very involved, I don't know the limits yet.)

Next: "Caylee must have turned out to be the one-in-a-million that's allergic to the chloroform they tried to use when they separated her from her mother", OR when they tried to get her to sleep without her mother.

She can't use that one because of the car connection.. she might have suggested that they stole her car too, but she got picked-up from that scene by her boyfriend. She also can't use it due to the information found on her computer regarding chlorofoam searching... unless the date of those searches is after the car is returned.

BY the way.. to the user posting instructions to make chlorofoam.. you think sniffing the final mixture is a good idea? lol perhaps waved whiff vapors.

PLEASE dont give Cindy any info on how to make cloroform! She will imagine Casey had a cleaning job next, or the detectives used it when they were done gathering evidence..lol.. This family has enough excuses.

Someone I know who spent 2 years in prison just told me he heard stories about men sexually abusing children while the child was under the effects of chloroform.

I hate to even bring this up but at this point nothing is too crazy or horrible to rule out.

It was the first thing he thought of when I mentioned evidence of chloroform being found in the trunk....

Did she have any friends in the 'kitty *advertiser censored* movie' business?

I just did a little research on chloroform - looking for why it might be in tatoo parlors. Got this one page - was a blog - buncha kids - question was about piercing one's own eyebrow. (Not my cup of tea - but) Anyway, one of the responses was to "take about 5 chloroform tablets before you do. Ok - then tried chloroform tablets - didn't get very far. So, IDK maybe tatoo parlors (that are also piercing parlors now) use these "chloroform tablets" as a sort of "painkiller". Have no clue where they would get them as you just can't buy it. Suppliers said that to buy chloroform would have to buy it in 55 gal drums (industrial) - yet someone earlier found a website that was selling bottles for $100.

I just think it would be just one more coinky dink that they found chloroform and supposedly tatoo parlors can have chloroform - and that Patrick guy that came to the jail - his dad is a tatoo parlor owner.

Man you just can't make this stuff up!!!!

TX Vicki, that was my first thought! Like the other posters here pointed out...Casey was telling her frinds that SHE was getting the house...

The Bad Seed indeed!:eek:

That was my thought a while ago, last week I think. But somebody told me I was way off. I do think her parents were in the plan. I really do.

OK - I take it back. Appears you can buy chloroform - from some science website - 500 mls for $20. But if she did buy it online there would definitely be a papertrail.

I just did a little research on chloroform - looking for why it might be in tatoo parlors. Got this one page - was a blog - buncha kids - question was about piercing one's own eyebrow. (Not my cup of tea - but) Anyway, one of the responses was to "take about 5 chloroform tablets before you do. Ok - then tried chloroform tablets - didn't get very far. So, IDK maybe tatoo parlors (that are also piercing parlors now) use these "chloroform tablets" as a sort of "painkiller". Have no clue where they would get them as you just can't buy it. Suppliers said that to buy chloroform would have to buy it in 55 gal drums (industrial) - yet someone earlier found a website that was selling bottles for $100.

I just think it would be just one more coinky dink that they found chloroform and supposedly tatoo parlors can have chloroform - and that Patrick guy that came to the jail - his dad is a tatoo parlor owner.

Oh Boy, I just did a Yahoo search on Chloroform tablets! They certainly DO exist!

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv8-hptb2&p=chloroform tablets

Why would tatoo parlors have chloroform? What is it supposed to be used for?

Tatoo and piercing places do not give you any type of pain killer. It is all done au natural. If you can't stand the pain, don't get a tatoo or piercing. Lots of people will get drunk before they go but that is not a good idea because it makes you bleed easier. I guess you could take some tylenol but anything else would probably not be a good idea.

Besides, it only hurts for a little while.

Did anyone see the episode of Intervention that featured a young woman addicted to huffing canned air? She was so psychotic it was scary. Chloroform, gasoline, cleaning fluid - they are all inhalents of abuse. Inhalent addiction explains but not forgives Casey's behaviors and inability to work. She could have been using them for a long, long time. Cindy could have been covering for her, enabling her for a long, long time. The result could be one long lost baby girl.

I didn't see that episode in which you are referring. If Casey was "hooked" on inhalents, how does that explain the chloroform in the trunk of the car?

I can only imagine it at a tattoo place for just that reason, if someone is doing piercings or "body mods". And even then, I can't see chloroform being used. Ether would be what I could picture getting used for anesthesia.

That, or there are body artists who (illegally, since they are not usually doctors) use lidocaine or other injectable local anesthesias.

Not that a professional tattoo artist would use any of that. This would most likely be someone working out of a back room somewhere.

Did anyone see the episode of Intervention that featured a young woman addicted to huffing canned air? She was so psychotic it was scary. Chloroform, gasoline, cleaning fluid - they are all inhalents of abuse. Inhalent addiction explains but not forgives Casey's behaviors and inability to work. She could have been using them for a long, long time. Cindy could have been covering for her, enabling her for a long, long time. The result could be one long lost baby girl.

But if Casey was using it, that doesn't explain why traces were found in the trunk where a decomposing body had been and where Caylee's hair was found.

I've seen that episode so I know what you're thinking of, but I think if Casey had an addiction to inhalants, you would have heard about it in the documents from her friends. as you could tell from that episode, that's not the kind of addiction you can hide easily - when that woman spoke, she sounded severely mentally disabled, IMO.

What if she was planning on doing her folks in ??

Considering the facts we know so far that is a possibility. She told friends she was getting her folks home / she also told friends she was getting a new car........

Only way she could of gotten it was if her folks were dead / life insurance money / saving / checking accounts. We all know Casey never worked. But did she forget she'd of had to share with Lee? Or what was her plans for him?????

I didn't see that episode in which you are referring. If Casey was "hooked" on inhalents, how does that explain the chloroform in the trunk of the car?
Chloroform is one of the abused inhalents.

Types of inhalants
Solvents
industrial or household solvents or solvent-containing products, including paint thinners or solvents, degreasers (dry-cleaning fluids), gasoline, and glues,art or office supply solvents, including correction fluids, felt-tip marker fluid, and electronic contact cleaners

Gases
gases used in household or commercial products, including butane lighters and propane tanks, whipping cream aerosols or dispensers (whippets), and refrigerant gases
household aerosol propellants and associated solvents in items such as spray paints, hair or deodorant sprays, and fabric protector sprays
medical anesthetic gases, such as ether, chloroform, halothane, and nitrous oxide

Nitrites
aliphatic nitrites, including cyclohexyl nitrite, which is available to the general public; amyl nitrite, which is available only by prescription; and butyl nitrite, which is now an illegal substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow