Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from RM's facebook pictures. It says it was added on April 18th to his profile.

RicardoMorales1.jpg

Well, that could explain why Casey looked it up. She didn't know what it meant! I wouldn't have known what it was either.

But meth physical symptoms are so pronounced it would be easy to detect if Casey were using it...terrible acne, rapid tooth rot, hair loss...while I hate to say it, she is truly a beautiful girl and she does not look like a meth addict at all. But, perhaps she had access to a meth lab and took it. If that is the case, no one would ever report it missing.

Kristin Rossum is truly stunning and she was into meth big time. Not every meth user looks like death warmed over.

He must've seen Casey use it on Caylee on several occasions

Does anyone know if chloroform vapor pockets, like natural gas? Trying to figure out how there would be large amounts of vapor detected after the trunk had been opened several times. Was this actually a residue test, where the vapors left a residue on surfaces?

This my 2 cents....
D.B.C Entertainment Productions is a *advertiser censored*/Thiller type movies that are being sold and viewed on YouTube. D.B.C stands for Dead Boys Club. Go to YouTube.com and search DBC Entertainment. A video of a satin type cross will come up, burning etc. Watch this video. Search their site and look at the movies that they produce and sell. There are videos of semi-nude women with women and men with men-bisexual hardcore videos of people in pain. Neuses are being used, torturing people while the camera is running(almost like reality based with pain on their faces) This is SO SICK!!! Do not let your kids see these videos.
They are probably all high, on Crank induced psycho trips that they actually enjoy this in their fantasy worlds. This company runs all over the USA and has several locations. (I also heard that there is a Universal Entertainment..which is also *advertiser censored*) Maybe she worked at this Universal.
I believe that the Chloraform has been used in these movies, as well as other things.
I also believe that Casey was in need of money and would probably want to become a superstar(as we all have seen her in her best photo props) She is in search of the spotlight, and I think that Caylee was in her way. I think that Ricardo is the MAIN guy...I think he holds alot of INfo for the police. I think that someone posted something about one of her friends address was at the Sawgrass Apts. Thats were the Next film was filmed/or about to be filmed. I think that Ricardo was anti-children. The Apt. that Cindy dragged Casey out of the day she called 911 was the Crank house. The day she got arrested(1st time) SHE WAS WIRED!!!! she stated that she has not slept in 4 DAYS...(searching for caylee)only people on Meth can stay up for 4 days. When you have NO SLEEP FOR 4 DAYS, you WILL hallucinate!! See things that aren't there..
Look at her smiling when she goes to jail the first time in her jersey shirt with the # on it. She is SO HIGH, just a smiling.
I believe that she forgot about caylee. I think that she was high, and forgot about her. Maybe she was swimming, in the hot car, what ever. When you are on METH-Time flys by. You are unaware of things. Where Caylees Body is, not sure. Could be anywhere at this point. But 3 of us will be there at the station by 8:00am helping with this search.
I am searching for justice for this baby, Caylee

If you go to his main account page

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?page=2&aid=-3&id=24702745#/profile.php?id=24702745

Then click his profile pic - there are a bunch of random pics - go to page 2. Its located there. switch your network to Orlando

UGHH...ok, this is NOT COINCIDENCE in my book. JMO. I have a coworker who parties A LOT with drugs etc and I just asked her about this pic...and I looked it up on his page too. She said she has never heard of chloroform used even in social conversations for partying. There is something up with this. GOOD FIND! I hope you sent the info to the police! IF not, please report this!

This my 2 cents....
D.B.C Entertainment Productions is a *advertiser censored*/Thiller type movies that are being sold and viewed on YouTube. D.B.C stands for Dead Boys Club. Go to YouTube.com and search DBC Entertainment. A video of a satin type cross will come up, burning etc. Watch this video. Search their site and look at the movies that they produce and sell. There are videos of semi-nude women with women and men with men-bisexual hardcore videos of people in pain. Neuses are being used, torturing people while the camera is running(almost like reality based with pain on their faces) This is SO SICK!!! Do not let your kids see these videos.
They are probably all high, on Crank induced psycho trips that they actually enjoy this in their fantasy worlds. This company runs all over the USA and has several locations. (I also heard that there is a Universal Entertainment..which is also *advertiser censored*) Maybe she worked at this Universal.
I believe that the Chloraform has been used in these movies, as well as other things.
I also believe that Casey was in need of money and would probably want to become a superstar(as we all have seen her in her best photo props) She is in search of the spotlight, and I think that Caylee was in her way. I think that Ricardo is the MAIN guy...I think he holds alot of INfo for the police. I think that someone posted something about one of her friends address was at the Sawgrass Apts. Thats were the Next film was filmed/or about to be filmed. I think that Ricardo was anti-children. The Apt. that Cindy dragged Casey out of the day she called 911 was the Crank house. The day she got arrested(1st time) SHE WAS WIRED!!!! she stated that she has not slept in 4 DAYS...(searching for caylee)only people on Meth can stay up for 4 days. When you have NO SLEEP FOR 4 DAYS, you WILL hallucinate!! See things that aren't there..
Look at her smiling when she goes to jail the first time in her jersey shirt with the # on it. She is SO HIGH, just a smiling.
I believe that she forgot about caylee. I think that she was high, and forgot about her. Maybe she was swimming, in the hot car, what ever. When you are on METH-Time flys by. You are unaware of things. Where Caylees Body is, not sure. Could be anywhere at this point. But 3 of us will be there at the station by 8:00am helping with this search.
I am searching for justice for this baby, Caylee

I think you are right. I thought maybe she was but she does not look like your typical meth user and believe me I have seen some good ones. I do believe she was into some type of *advertiser censored* because she did not have a job and had to go somewhere all day. The babysitter could have been someone she really didn't know who watched her while Casey "worked".

My cousin has been diagnosed as "crank induced schizophrenia" She will have episodes.(spinning in circles) She is 27 chubby and her teeth and face are healthy. Her appearence is fine. She had been on it since 15. She is now 7 months pregnant- and still doing crank. God help the baby.
But Casey had to support her drug habit.
Drugs will make "your momma a *advertiser censored* and your preacher lie" Quote
ITS *advertiser censored*-UNDERGROUND *advertiser censored* SOLD TO UK AND EUROPE

We have learned there were chloroform, dead body and knife in the car.

It doesn't seem like an accident at all, what kind of person throws her child away anyway after an accident, like she was a broken toy or smth:eek:

Two sources close to the Casey Anthony investigation said a chemical possibly found in her car tested positive for an airborne, vaporized form of chloroform.

~snip~

Flowers said chloroform can be found in very small amounts in everyday liquid cleaning products. But, he said, chloroform cannot vaporize or get in to the air unless large amounts of it are present.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17397494/detail.html

Kristin Rossum is truly stunning and she was into meth big time. Not every meth user looks like death warmed over.

I guess all the pics I have seen have been of some hard looking meth users. Has anything been mentioned about Casey's sleep patterns?

Two sources close to the Casey Anthony investigation said a chemical possibly found in her car tested positive for an airborne, vaporized form of chloroform.

~snip~

Flowers said chloroform can be found in very small amounts in everyday liquid cleaning products. But, he said, chloroform cannot vaporize or get in to the air unless large amounts of it are present.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17397494/detail.html

And, apparently, it has a sweet odor, described as ether-like. The car must have smelled horrible. The vapor is heavier than air, therefore most likely does pocket.

Ew, I just had this thought that what if a guy used chloroform on Casey and raped her while she was watching Caylee. Then an accident happens with Caylee and she dies while Casey is knocked out and the rapist tells Casey (when she wakes up) he will kill her if she tells anyone about him. Then it's Casey's job to get rid of the body.

This would explain why the smell of chloroform in the trunk (on Casey's clothes). Because I don't see her using it on Caylee. I just can't see her murdering Caylee. I think her death was an accident.

Well, that could explain why Casey looked it up. She didn't know what it meant! I wouldn't have known what it was either.

Great, just great. Now if Cindy (or any of the Anthony's are reading here) they just found themselves an excuse for her looking it up. Just great. :furious:

I am a mother of 4 boys- I can't see her killing her on purpose. But,she did neglect her and was not watching her, or high and forgot her somewhere.Maybe she had to check her myspace for the next party~~ Poor Caylee!! My boys are "MY WORLD"

Anyone heard anything else about using chloroform for tattoos? Do they rub it on the skin or inhale it?

Does anyone know if chloroform vapor pockets, like natural gas? Trying to figure out how there would be large amounts of vapor detected after the trunk had been opened several times. Was this actually a residue test, where the vapors left a residue on surfaces?

no disrepect meant but I'm sure OCSO/FBI has already considered all reasonable explanations for how it got there and found nothing simple could explain it away

With the rising security of the antihistamines, I would not be at all suprised if Chloraform was not an additive to Crank and being smoked for the extra high. Or for the extra drowsiness feeling during sex/rape on the female(YUCK!!)

"There are people in this world, that we cannot explain!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member