Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg!!!!

her father, george anthony, said it was because of rotting pizza and cleaning supplies left in the car for days, but sources told wesh 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high" and that her computer confiscated within hours of her july arrest, show visits to web sites with information on chloroform.

I don't suppose there's any chance they will release the dates that chloroform was looked up on the computer?

Meth. It can be used to make meth.

Simple search revealed...

Some Common Meth Ingredients
Alcohol -
Gasoline additives/Rubbing Alcohol
Ether (starting fluid)
Benzene
Paint thinner
Freon
Acetone
Chloroform
Camp stove fuel
Anhydrous ammonia
White gasoline
Pheynl-2-Propane
Phenylacetone
Phenylpropanolamine
Rock, table or Epsom salt Red Phosphorous
Toluene (found in brake cleaner)
Red Devil Lye
Drain cleaner
Muraitic acid
Battery acid
Lithium from batteries
Sodium metal
Ephedrine
Cold tablets
Diet aids
Iodine
Bronchodialators
Energy boosters
Iodine crystals

I think we are onto something.....for real. Serious meth problem in Orlando (heck in all cities).

I am getting suspicious about all of this leaked info and I am conviced LE is selectively choosing what to leak and what not to leak in order to put pressure on Casey.

What do you think?

TES searching the landfill today!!

Guess "Zanny" broke into the car, planted the chloroform, broke into the house, did the chloroform searches, and then disappeared.
Watch Nancy Grace tonight to hear Cindy explain the above. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm . . . let me guess: The guys at the impound yard put it in the trunk with the "other" dead body.

HEADS UP!! I have to leave work to go home, try looking up chloroform in relation to tattoo shops, we have another new connection possibly!

I am getting suspicious about all of this leaked info and I am conviced LE is selectively choosing what to leak and what not to leak in order to put pressure on Casey.

What do you think?

I've been thinking that also for a couple of weeks.

Hearing for KC tomorrow morning....

What do you think?

Yes, yes , yes! What you just said! :eek:

OK, chloroform is regulated by the Department of Justice and DEA to be sure it's used for legitimate reasons only. You can't just go buy it anywhere. And also, the penalty for possession of this in a federal court is severe. So where in the heck would she get chloroform?

Alcohol -
Ether (starting fluid)
Benzene
Paint thinner
Freon
Acetone
Chloroform
Camp stove fuel
Anhydrous ammonia
White gasoline
Pheynl-2-Propane
Phenylacetone
Phenylpropanolamine
Red Devil Lye
Drain cleaner
Muraitic acid
Battery acid
Lithium from batteries
Sodium metal
Ephedrine
Cold tablets
Diet aids
Iodine
Bronchodialators
Energy boosters
Iodine crystals

I think we are onto something.....for real. Serious meth problem in Orlando (heck in all cities).

I have been saying for the longest time now that the girl looks like a "speed freak" or "meth head"...both are well known to be liars and self centered:waitasec:

Alcohol -
Ether (starting fluid)
Benzene
Paint thinner
Freon
Acetone
Chloroform
Camp stove fuel
Anhydrous ammonia
White gasoline
Pheynl-2-Propane
Phenylacetone
Phenylpropanolamine
Red Devil Lye
Drain cleaner
Muraitic acid
Battery acid
Lithium from batteries
Sodium metal
Ephedrine
Cold tablets
Diet aids
Iodine
Bronchodialators
Energy boosters
Iodine crystals

Serious meth problems in FLA period.

WPB... etc..

Chloroform revolutionised surgery, but also caused hundreds of sudden deaths, the cause of which was a hotly-debated mystery in which physicians took sides and hurled insults at each other in the medical press. Opposition to its use in childbirth was stilled when Queen Victoria used it in her last two confinements. In warfare, there was an initial prejudice against using chloroform, but it soon proved to be invaluable on the battlefield. Chloroform was not just an anaesthetic. Taken internally or as a local application it was used to relieve a wide variety of conditions, from cholera to gonorrhoea, though some of the treatments may have been worse than the complaint. It is not surprising that criminals attempted to use it, often unsuccessfully, or that people made dubious claims to have been chloroformed when robbed under unsavoury circumstances. Women who said they had been sexually assaulted when chloroformed by doctors or dentists were usually branded as hysterical or delusional. Chloroform had a starring role in several sensational trials, and dramatic suicides, while sheer carelessness led to many tragic accidents. In the twentieth century chloroform was gradually superseded by new anaesthetics, but it has an important role in modern medicine, where one of its many uses is to prepare samples for DNA testing. http://www.parmaq.com/Linda/chloroform.htm

Also link on how to make it:
http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloro2.htm
progress.gif

Guess "Zanny" broke into the car, planted the chloroform, broke into the house, did the chloroform searches, and then disappeared.
Watch Nancy Grace tonight to hear Cindy explain the above. :rolleyes:

darn Zanny.... what a crazy lady she is!

Her father, George Anthony, said it was because of rotting pizza and cleaning supplies left in the car for days, but sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high" and that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWWW.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/d...orl_break&ts=T&tmi=orl_break_1_03330409032008

it's the 2 together that make it so damning if it's true...Defense could argue the Chloroform in the car was an innocent mix of a few household items...but that fact she was online searching for info on Chloroform :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico