Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlights

Exposure to chloroform can occur when breathing contaminated air or when drinking or touching the substance or water containing it. Breathing chloroform can cause dizziness, fatigue, and headaches. Breathing chloroform or ingesting chloroform over long periods of time may damage your liver and kidneys. It can cause sores if large amounts touch your skin. This substance has been found in at least 717 of the 1,430 National Priorities List sites identified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

What is chloroform?

Chloroform is a colorless liquid with a pleasant, nonirritating odor and a slightly sweet taste. It will burn only when it reaches very high temperatures.

In the past, chloroform was used as an inhaled anesthetic during surgery, but it isn't used that way today. Today, chloroform is used to make other chemicals and can also be formed in small amounts when chlorine is added to water.

Other names for chloroform are trichloromethane and methyl trichloride.

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts6.html

That Casey was a busybee when it came to the computer. Making and Sending all those emails to herself to look like she had a job, now searches for choloform, wonder what else the computers have given up about her.

I would say the choloform in the trunk is the evidence that the BH Padilla was talking about when he said something else in the trunk and it would be mind boggling..well if this true, Casey is now looking at premeditated 1st degree murder..no other way to take it at this point. No way you choloform your almost 3 year old by accident.
Oh please, this is sooooo easy. The same person who put the body in the trunk at the tow yard obviously put the chloroform in too. Of course.

Leak, leak, leak, pretty soon the damn just may burst.

I'm just wondering now what George really saw when he opened the trunk of that car. Sorry, but I have to wonder, guys. Could he have tried to help clean up the car with the pool chemicals?

I was thinking that too - could a combo of chemicals that were used to clean up have created this - but if Casey was searching for it on her computer that rules this out.

No accidental combo - she wanted chloroform.

So ... anyone toying with the idea Casey planned to kill Cindy and accidentally killed Caylee with the toxic chemicals?

I've always thought about the initial hearing, how Casey was virtually emotionless for her mother's testimony, but all smiles and big eyes for George.

She was telling people she was going to take over the house. Do her parents have a will?

There were rumors Baez asked for partial immunity several weeks ago.

Could it have been that Casey was willing to say she was planning to kill Cindy but accidentally killed Caylee? Would have taken attempted murder off the table.

I'd be interested to see if even after caylee dissapeared or died, when Casey was cashing fraudulent checks at Target if she was buying items like nail polish remover etc to continue making meth or something.. maybe she has a debt.

Gosh, seems quite unreal this whole case!

There are only 3 reasons I could think of why chloroform was found in that trunk:
Meth
Cleaning the trunk
Murder

There are only 2 reasons Casey would be looking up chloroform on a computer:
Meth
Murder

There is no logical reason I could think of why George or Cindy would be looking up chloroform on a computer.

What do they use it for? I just asked three tatooed young men doing some work to my house and they've never heard of it being used. Maybe they didn't know. They said it's used to knock a person out.

Casey was reported to be spending plenty of time in the tattoo parlor. I found that weird in itself that she would take Caylee there and just sit around visiting.

She probably had lots of free time to hang out and visit with people. She didn't have a job.

maybe chloroform was planted as an excuse for another story that she planned to use... like, "I don't know what happened... they knocked me out with something on a rag... and then caylee was gone." ???

or this evidence could be linked to a completely different case:
How do we not know that any of this is linked to the 26yr old jogger case? Nicole G?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

I heard it on WESH. Lethal? amount found in trunk. Computer hard drive shows someone visited websites about chloroform.

I bet they found the website visits and then tested the trunk. Wow, way more premeditated than I would have ever guessed. I thought this was a temper tantrum, fit of rage and she suffocated her.

Have you guys been finding that chloroform fetish sex stuff when you do your searches?
Could she have wanted it for some reason like this and Caylee got into it - or she just left both in the car closed up and didn't think about fumes?

My last ditch effort at seeing an accident here.

I don't think it was for a fetish or to make meth. I think it was to kill Caylee.

Along those lines, here is what wikipedia says about Chloroform:
What is chloroform used for?
The only thing ive ever heard it be used for was to kidnap people...

I'm sure the new spin will be that Caylee and Casey were both kidnapped, Casey's laptop sabotaged, and then Casey was let free. Ah, let the spinning begin - I'm numb to it now!

Casey may have faked kidnapping Caylee, in order to get money from the GP's. She wanted the house, right? Who knows, you can accidently kill someone, especially a small child with too much, like an overdose.

This scenario sounds plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member