Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those people at the car lot used it on that other dead body.

I'm going with THIS excuse.

The family will just continue to say Caylee was fine & dandy when she was with Casey & whatever happened to her afterwards is the fault of whoever kidnapped/took/hid her.

Simple search revealed...

Some Common Meth Ingredients
Alcohol -
Gasoline additives/Rubbing Alcohol
Ether (starting fluid)
Benzene
Paint thinner
Freon
Acetone
Chloroform
Camp stove fuel
Anhydrous ammonia
White gasoline
Pheynl-2-Propane
Phenylacetone
Phenylpropanolamine
Rock, table or Epsom salt Red Phosphorous
Toluene (found in brake cleaner)
Red Devil Lye
Drain cleaner
Muraitic acid
Battery acid
Lithium from batteries
Sodium metal
Ephedrine
Cold tablets
Diet aids
Iodine
Bronchodialators
Energy boosters
Iodine crystals

I think we are onto something.....for real. Serious meth problem in Orlando (heck in all cities).

And people actually put this stuff into their bodies????:eek:

It can be made with pool shocker and acetone nail polish remover according to a link on the other thread.

Look out, guys - if everybody keeps googling chloroform, Cindy's going to start saying "that means nothing, TONS of people do searches for it!" :rolleyes:

George actually called it cleaning fluid instead of detergent. I thought that was odd since it sounded more like carpet despotter or dry cleaning fluid. This makes me wonder if he also knew the smell of chloroform.

I am getting suspicious about all of this leaked info and I am conviced LE is selectively choosing what to leak and what not to leak in order to put pressure on Casey.

What do you think?

I think I HOPE SO!!

Now I think back to what Geroge said was in the trunk "cleaning fluid" and questioned why someone was carrying cleaning fluid in the trunk.

Anyone know the ingredients in basic "cleaning fluid"?

Oh my.. Poor George, that confirms it for me.. He didn't know then what we know now..

it's the 2 together that make it so damning if it's true...Defense could argue the Chloroform in the car was an innocent mix of a few household items...but that fact she was online searching for info on Chloroform :eek:

Right.

chlorine and chloroform are not the same thing. This sounds awful. I wonder if they were using the cleaning fluid to clean something (evidence) out of the car??? I think these are 2 different products tho.

You know....I think the parents are up to their necks in this. I am beginning to think that while they waited for LE to arrive they had a couple of hours to be busy little beavers concocting their stories and cleaning up what they could.

Wonder if this was a liquid spill or the gas present in the car?

I stand corrected. High levels of chloroform was found in Casey's car trunk.
Would it also have left a stain if spilled? This is becoming more and more bizarre. Casey sure has watched a lot of tv.

Have you guys been finding that chloroform fetish sex stuff when you do your searches?
Could she have wanted it for some reason like this and Caylee got into it - or she just left both in the car closed up and didn't think about fumes?

My last ditch effort at seeing an accident here.

Look out, guys - if everybody keeps googling chloroform, Cindy's going to start saying "that means nothing, TONS of people do searches for it!" :rolleyes:

rotflmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member