Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess "Zanny" broke into the car, planted the chloroform, broke into the house, did the chloroform searches, and then disappeared.
Watch Nancy Grace tonight to hear Cindy explain the above. :rolleyes:

Along those lines, here is what wikipedia says about Chloroform:
What is chloroform used for?
The only thing ive ever heard it be used for was to kidnap people...

I'm sure the new spin will be that Caylee and Casey were both kidnapped, Casey's laptop sabotaged, and then Casey was let free. Ah, let the spinning begin - I'm numb to it now!

Is chloroform used in making drugs like methamphetamine? If so, maybe Casey was involved with making/selling drugs or knew someone that was.

Well, IF the drug lab was in Casey's trunk, I guess it makes sense. lol

Methamphetamine labs can give off noxious fumes, such as phosphine gas, methylamine gas, solvent vapors; such as acetone or chloroform, iodine vapors, white phosphorus, anhydrous ammonia, hydrogen chloride/muriatic acid, hydrogen iodide, lithium/sodium metal, ether, or methamphetamine vapors. If performed by amateurs, manufacturing methamphetamine can be extremely dangerous. If the red phosphorus overheats, because of a lack of ventilation, phosphine gas can be produced. This gas, if present in large quantities, is likely to explode upon autoignition from diphosphine, which is formed by overheating phosphorus.

I still can't see anyone involved in producing drugs taking Caylee.... if you have a problem with the mother, you shoot her in the head & leave her laying there as a message to others... you don't hold a baby for ransom hoping to keep the mother from snitching on you.

Sorry....it was on CNN. I think there is another thread about it....I messed up putting it here. Slow learner, I guess.....trying to get used to the different thread thingy. :waitasec:

chlorine and chloroform are not the same thing. This sounds awful. I wonder if they were using the cleaning fluid to clean something (evidence) out of the car??? I think these are 2 different products tho.

You know....I think the parents are up to their necks in this. I am beginning to think that while they waited for LE to arrive they had a couple of hours to be busy little beavers concocting their stories and cleaning up what they could.
Wouldn't a nurse/doctor have access to this if they wanted it?

My floor needs a good mopping... now, where did I put that chloroform...

She's toast!

George actually called it cleaning fluid instead of detergent. I thought that was odd since it sounded more like carpet despotter or dry cleaning fluid. This makes me wonder if he also knew the smell of chloroform.

Since George is a former LE officer I would guess that there is a very good chance that he knows what chloroform smells like.

chloroform can be found in Tattoo parlors

Casey was reported to be spending plenty of time in the tattoo parlor. I found that weird in itself that she would take Caylee there and just sit around visiting.

Have you guys been finding that chloroform fetish sex stuff when you do your searches?
Could she have wanted it for some reason like this and Caylee got into it - or she just left both in the car closed up and didn't think about fumes?

My last ditch effort at seeing an accident here.
I'm thinking it could be fumes.

I wonder how much more LE knows. Tons, no doubt.

Sounds like murder.

chlorine and chloroform are not the same thing. This sounds awful. I wonder if they were using the cleaning fluid to clean something (evidence) out of the car??? I think these are 2 different products tho.

You know....I think the parents are up to their necks in this. I am beginning to think that while they waited for LE to arrive they had a couple of hours to be busy little beavers concocting their stories and cleaning up what they could.

There's a website on the internet that gives directions to make your own chloroform using bleach and acetone.

I'm a nurse and have never seen it in my many years, it was considered an old anesthetic long before I even went to nursing school 25 years ago.

However, I remember my brother using a cleaning solvent for his carpet that had chloroform in it and he started getting dizzy and sleepy and realized the problem when he read the label. That's been maybe 10 years ago.

Yes some cleanig products do have chloroform in them.

I'm just wondering now what George really saw when he opened the trunk of that car. Sorry, but I have to wonder, guys. Could he have tried to help clean up the car with the pool chemicals?

I wonder what else LE has.

Sounds like murder.

Okay, so Casey killed Caylee with the chloroform and called a bunch of people so she can tell them she just stopped breathing or something like that but no one would answer her back. It got too late for waiting for someone so she just dumped her and made up this story. She killed her a quiet way and probably was going to lie to her parents and say Caylee hit her head and didn't wake up or something to that effect...anyone?

What do you think CA will say about this one?

1) The decomp smell was a pizza

2)The dogs hit on decomp smell in the playhouse and that was really urine

3) Tests confirm that Chloroform was found in the trunk.... I know It's really spilled milk that none of us should be crying over!

Maybe Casey was a gopher of sorts for a meth cooker, or setting up her own business - Caylee may have accidentally been exposed to the fumes. Could be the reason she won't say what happened.

Casey could have been involved with making meth. Maybe she was bringing Caylee to her "job" at the meth lab and there was a fire. If so, her death might've been an "accident" but Casey couldn't very well fess up to it given the illegal circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser