Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox news reported and talked to Dr Baden and supposedly there are chloroform party's going on with some of the young people today.

you just don't know with kids today what they will experiment with. It amazes me how many get hooked on meth even knowing the after maths

Fox news reported and talked to Dr Baden and supposedly there are chloroform party's going on with some of the young people today.

oh man really? :sick:
wow, I really have no idea any more

Huffing is a common and cheap way to get high. Wouldn't surprise me if chloroform was being inhaled at parties.

Inhalant abuse, commonly called huffing, is the purposeful inhalation of chemical vapors to achieve an altered mental or physical state, which for most abusers is a euphoric effect. Abusers inhale vapors emitted from a wide range of substances. In fact, chemical vapors used as inhalants can be found in over 1,000 common household products. There are several general categories for substances that may be used as inhalants:

Gases are substances that lack definite shape or volume such as refrigerants and medical anesthetics. Abusers frequently inhale gases found in butane lighters, air conditioning units, and propane tanks. Medical anesthetics such as ether, chloroform, and nitrous oxide are also abused. Nitrous oxide, commonly called laughing gas, is abused more frequently than any other gas. It can be obtained from whipped cream dispensers or products that boost octane levels in racing cars. It may also be purchased in balloons or in small, sealed vials called whippets, which are sold at raves or drug paraphernalia stores.

Read More Here

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs07/708/index.htm

Likely that you could enter your infornmation for the purchase but have to provide a license number for authorization to complete the purchase. It is highly restricted by federal government.

ETA: illegally obtained or more identity theft IMO

Could Casey have access to a drs. script pad and #s?

What if her mom had taken a script pad from her work she used for meds and Casey knew it?

Chloroform also is the byproduct of contact between chorine used in swimming pools and skin, sweat or urine. Commercially, it is used in refrigeration.
-----------------------------------

I am going back to the drowning theory. That Caylee drowned in the pool, she would be full of chlorine and if she died, she may have let loose of urine which produced the chloroform. However.....they have casey researching chloroform online which makes this a much more sickening case of premeditated murder so the swimming pool theory really makes no sense.

I think the fact that chloroform is an abused inhalent, it would be readily available to a girl who spends her time hanging with the club crowd. To me, that makes her internet searches for it more sinister--she was either finding out the lethal dose or something like that (maybe to make it--all you need is chlorine bleach & acetone & ice--20 mins. later you get the drug).

I don't buy the theory that she was drugging Caylee with it to sleep--it's much, much too easy to get ahold of Valium or Xanax (she could have just gone to the Dr. for a script). If she was regularly putting Caylee in the trunk drugged, she would be using something stronger than Benedryl, IMHO.

And her mother is kicking and screaming too much about abandoning the search--she and Casey desperately DON'T want Caylee's body found.

You are correct. It is FREE to go on the search and volunteer. But if you want to join the TES organization it cost $25. Please feel free to go search with them. It won't cost you anything.

I heard no, it's free, the fee is to be a member, not sure, anyone?

Chloroform also is the byproduct of contact between chorine used in swimming pools and skin, sweat or urine. Commercially, it is used in refrigeration.
-----------------------------------

I am going back to the drowning theory. That Caylee drowned in the pool, she would be full of chlorine and if she died, she may have let loose of urine which produced the chloroform. However.....they have casey researching chloroform online which makes this a much more sickening case of premeditated murder so the swimming pool theory really makes no sense.

I tend to doubt the swimming pool theory because when the experts say chlorine and urine can produce chloroform, they are likely talking about pure chlorine--not pool chlorine mixed with water. I mean, my babies go swimming in swim diapers full of urine, and nobody passes out cold from chloroform.

It definitely makes a difference what Casey googled.

Googling "chloroform to get high" and also maybe "nitrous oxide" sheds a different light on things than if she googled "put your german shepherd to sleep with chloroform".

LE knows what Casey was looking at when she googled chloroform sites. They know Casey knows what the pages she read were about too.

There is a reason they are letting Casey know they know. I think there is reason LE thinks the mention of those pages will make Casey concerned.

Drug charges, IMO, are the least of Casey's concerns.

IMO

It definitely makes a difference what Casey googled.

Googling "chloroform to get high" and also maybe "nitrous oxide" sheds a different light on things than if she googled "put your german shepherd to sleep with chloroform".

LE knows what Casey was looking at when she googled chloroform sites. They know Casey knows what the pages she read were about too.

There is a reason they are letting Casey know they know. I think there is reason LE thinks the mention of those pages will make Casey concerned.

Drug charges, IMO, are the least of Casey's concerns.

IMO

To me the relevance of the recreational drug use being common is to its accessiblity. I don't think Casey got online, decided on Chloroform of all things, ordered it and had delivered and then killed her kid. I think amongst her partying friends someone was using it recreationally gave her some, and a horrifying connection was made. She researches how to use it and here we are.

Makes you wonder what other interesting searches she did. How long a body would take to decompose? Whether you can test for choloform in a skeleton?

To me the relevance of the recreational drug use being common is to its accessiblity. I don't think Casey got online, decided on Chloroform of all things, ordered it and had delivered and then killed her kid. I think amongst her partying friends someone was using it recreationally gave her some, and a horrifying connection was made. She researches how to use it and here we are.

Makes you wonder what other interesting searches she did. How long a body would take to decompose? Whether you can test for choloform in a skeleton?

I agree, she got it from a friend. Yesterday I was convinced that Casey used the chloroform to harm Casey. Now I think it's entirely possible that she and her friends were using it recreationally and she looked up "how to use it" to see how much was safe or whatever.

In a way, I wish it had been for Caylee. Obviously Caylee is dead. I'd rather believe she went peacefully under the effects of Chloroform than in some more painful or violent manner.

"Medical anesthetics such as ether, chloroform, and nitrous oxide are also abused"

Yes, but was she partying in her trunk?

I agree, she got it from a friend. Yesterday I was convinced that Casey used the chloroform to harm Casey. Now I think it's entirely possible that she and her friends were using it recreationally and she looked up "how to use it" to see how much was safe or whatever.

In a way, I wish it had been for Caylee. Obviously Caylee is dead. I'd rather believe she went peacefully under the effects of Chloroform than in some more painful or violent manner.

another theory is that caylee got ahold of it by accident and passed on. so casey tried to hide all evidence that she was negligent in her daughter's passing.

This is a difficult because at first I thought some friend might have told LE they gave Casey chloroform which is why they tested the trunk for it but what friend would want to admit that? Or get themselves involved in drug charges for themselves having chloroform since it is illegal. I think got the choloroform herself for partying and used it on her baby.

Forgive me if I am repeating info. I did hear the Fox report around the 1 o'clock CST hour and they said that Party Cloroform was being use by partiers to get their kids to sleep so they could party and it is available to this crowd.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17392699/detail.html

"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," chemist Jeff Flowers said.

Flowers has testified in state and federal court as an expert and said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from anything else -- not cleaning products, not human body fluids or a mixture of anything else. Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform.

"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible. That solvent could knock out the driver of the car. It's a very dangerous thing to have that material in your car," Flowers said.

He also said that these kinds of tests to detect vaporized Chloroform are very common and admissible in court

--------------------------

Why cant LE arrest her???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads