Chloroform Parties - Inhalent Abuse

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would have no idea how to do any linkage.

I think I am Wonder Woman to do anthing at all on this computer.

I tried to listen very closely and get it just right.

I do know they quoted Dr. Baden.

Geez... whatever happened to getting a babysitter? My husband and I rarely want time alone from our 8 month old, but the few times we've needed it (being sick or wanting an evening alone), we've had to drive her 45 minutes to my mom's house or his mom's house. Never seemed like a big deal. People are so strange.

Mindyme, go to the site where you found the information. In the address bar at the top of the page, select the text that probably begins http:// . . .

Then press CTRL+C (this copies it to your clipboard).

Come back to this site and once in your Reply box, press CTRL+V (this will paste it into the message box).

I can't find anything that is quoted out of an article relating to Casey that says mothers are frequently using this to sedate their kids.

Hopefully we won't see a handful of "parents" trying that based on these reports.

I am going to go triple check, but I swear every link yesterday said Chloroform is extremely fast acting and couldn't be used in that manner.

Maybe that's what they were all doing one night and the guys thought it would be funny to watch Caylee get messed up, gave her too much, and she died.
They all covered it up and that's why nobody is talking.

One of the most realistic theories I have heard yet....

FOX reported around the 1pm hour CST that SIGNIFICANT amounts of cloroform have been found in Casey's car.

Then they said that 'Party Cloroform' is being used by moms who want to party to get their kids to sleep.

I think we have our answer.

Yep, the missing link. The rest will start to fall in place now.

I can't find anything that is quoted out of an article relating to Casey that says mothers are frequently using this to sedate their kids.

Hopefully we won't see a handful of "parents" trying that based on these reports.

I am going to go triple check, but I swear every link yesterday said Chloroform is extremely fast acting and couldn't be used in that manner.

Quoting myself: to keep someone under you have to have a steady stream of chloroform mixed with oxygen. Recovery time from when chloroform is removed is 10-12 minutes. Holding it over someone's mouth causes burns to the skin on contact. Lethal dose can also be consumed by drinking.

I am definitly no expert but it seems to me if Caylee ingested chloroform it could be present in the body fluids during decomp or perhaps traces of vomit. We need to know what was tested that revealed the presence of chloroform. The stain? Do we know yet? I am still trying to catch up on the forum so if someone can answer or point me to the thread, thanks!

Something else ... if people are sniffing chloroform on "tee shirts" that could present another scenario. Either way - I am very confident we will hear more from LE on this.

Maybe Casey wanted to MURDER her child because she had become a burden to her so she held a Chloroform soaked rag over Caylees mouth until her heart stopped. In Casey's sick & twisted mind she thought she was giving Caylee a quick & painless death.

No conspiracy - No friends involved - No kidnapping - No accident

Case closed - end of story - 1st degree premeditated cold blooded murder

Give her the death penalty

Maybe Casey wanted to MURDER her child because she had become a burden to her so she held a Chloroform soaked rag over Caylees mouth until her heart stopped. In Casey's sick & twisted mind she thought she was giving Caylee a quick & painless death.

No conspiracy - No friends involved - No kidnapping - No accident

Case closed - end of story - 1st degree premeditated cold blooded murder

Give her the death penalty

I think that is exactly what happened.

It would seem to me, and I am no expert, BUT, it would seem to me that IF a little tiny girl like that HAD been given a "dose" of chloroform and the "dose" had been too high and had killed her, that there would be some of that chemical remaining in her nose and mouth linings. Now, gruesome as it is, it is the fact, that when the body is decomposing the linings in the mouth and nose release a fluid substance and in the heat this happens even more quickly, SO, I theorize that the chloroform was found in the decomposition after the searches were discovered on the computer, and that a more serious charge will be forthcoming in the next few days to a week concerning this theory...

Chloroform is a very dangerous chemical when inhaled for anyone, especially children, this is murder plain and simple.

I think I might go set up a Kool-Aid stand selling chloroform Kool-aid as the dailey special on the Anthony's street.... then I'll donate my profits to Tim Miller and TES...I think I can make it out there around the time KC is out of jail

I find it unlikely that it was being used to party with. That sounds like a fairytail that someone is trying to spin to me. We have been told that Casey really wasn't a drug user besides pot now and then....unless I missed something. Chloroform just doesn't fit.

I think there must be another reason why it was in the trunk of that car and it keeps bothering me about the "cleaning fluid" that GA mentioned earlier.

Just wanted to mention that GA mentioned "the cleaning stuff", Cindy clairfied it as "Laundry detergent".........I am thinking thats what he meant.
but would have to look that up to be 100% sure this is the statement used.

I find it unlikely that it was being used to party with. That sounds like a fairytail that someone is trying to spin to me. We have been told that Casey really wasn't a drug user besides pot now and then....unless I missed something. Chloroform just doesn't fit.

I think there must be another reason why it was in the trunk of that car and it keeps bothering me about the "cleaning fluid" that GA mentioned earlier.

Seriously, you really don't think it was chloroform in raw form being that the searches are documented on KC's computer? And why is so far fetched knowing that KC's life seems to be "professional party girl".

Just wanted to mention that GA mentioned "the cleaning stuff", Cindy clairfied it as "Laundry detergent".........I am thinking thats what he meant.
but would have to look that up to be 100% sure this is the statement used.

I don't believe either one of these two. Cover, cover, cover.

I just watched this report and it made my skin crawl thinking that Casey has been doping Caylee with chloroform so she can party for some time.
Michael Baden says in this report that many of Casey's friends said Caylee would sleep thru anything and that many times Casey put her to sleep at parties.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17394332/index.html

I just watched this report and it made my skin crawl thinking that Casey has been doping Caylee with chloroform so she can party for some time.
Michael Baden says in this report that many of Casey's friends said Caylee would sleep thru anything and that many times Casey put her to sleep at parties.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17394332/index.html

Why use chloroform? To put Caylee to sleep for awhile. Xanax (prescripiton medication) has also been a theory about Casey using it on Caylee. Xanax has not been proven..that I know of. But I remember that Carla Homolka used a combination of sleeping pills and something similar to chloroform to put her very own sister to sleep in which case her sister died. Anyone familiar with Carla H. understands how evil and sinister someone can be. Saw a special on ID TV last week about her. My point is, it's so hard to imagine what evil humans are capable of. Not implying what may have happened to Caylee, just saying how some people can be sometimes. Sad......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back