Christina Laurean

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot remember where it was stated but i think it was the interview Christina's father gave that said she contact him that morning and then the Marines. When she finally took the note to LE she was accompanied by her attorney and an offical from the marine. So see she was too busy to call 911 when he drove of that morning
LOL Yes, she had her phone a bit tied up during that time.

I'm a bit confused.
Depending on what station I listen to.
Fox had Greta, said she had nothing to do with it, if I heard it right.
Then hearing she knew before the note was written, is it just me?
Very frustrating..

So ok supposedly she found out the day before ran off that he buried the body..What did they do that night? Spend quality time? GAG!

That is what they have said all along and I would not expect them to say anything different, TG. Until the day when and if she is charged.
What I found interesting in the video SS was when Captain Rick Sutherland mentions photos/images i.e. business' where CL may have been.

I'm a bit confused.
Depending on what station I listen to.
Fox had Greta, said she had nothing to do with it, if I heard it right.
Then hearing she knew before the note was written, is it just me?
Very frustrating..
No, that is out of context. What Greta was saying is that as long as Christina did not know anything up until he told her and then she waited 24 hours to tell LE or the Marines...she probably would not face any charges. This would change immediately if they found out she DID know something before then.

Remember, someone is Christina's family is a lawyer, so she probably called her dad, he told her to consult a lawyer before doing anything because she would be suspected of some sort of involvement. JMHO

A "witness" (not necessarily an eye witness) heard about the murder and other Laurean / Maria news items, put 2 and 2 together and took the murder weapon, a crowbar to the police. At first I thought only Christina or the neighbor turned it in.

But now I wonder if the Laurean's sold the crowbar at their LYS....
to the "witness".

A "witness" (not necessarily an eye witness) heard about the murder and other Laurean / Maria news items, put 2 and 2 together and took the murder weapon, a crowbar to the police. At first I thought only Christina or the neighbor turned it in.

But now I wonder if the Laurean's sold the crowbar at their LYS....
to the "witness".

hmmmm, do we know when the last yard sale was for the Laurean's??

This is becoming more confusing as the hours pass. I'm getting the feeling that he has left his wife to clean up the mess, make his excuses, and make it all go away. When my ex-husband was having an affair, I knew. I believe spouses do know. I snooped, listened, sensed, and was very cognizant of what was going on and when. Plus, on a base, it is like a small town - everyone knows everything. She knew. Can they get her to take a polygraph test? I wonder what part her parents are playing in all of this.

I don't remember the exact dates of their (on-line) yard sale, but I do remember they were selling things after the murder.

One of the things they sold was a vacuum cleaner. Can you believe it? :eek:

I imagine it was turned over to LE.
I hope it was.

I don't remember the exact dates of their (on-line) yard sale, but I do remember they were selling things after the murder.

I hope it was.

Was it on craigslist? I would love to see what they were selling

I hope it was.

aahh, ok Peace...thanks for responding...like, Suzi, wish i could see this list of stuff too!

Was it on craigslist? I would love to see what they were selling

Someone (who is very good at finding things re this case, I wish I could give her/him credit for it) posted a link to the Camp Lajeunne On-line Newspaper (I believe it was).

On that "newspaper" website, is a site for local people to sell items, called The Lejeunne Yard Sale.

There is a comment section, there also, where people can post their comments/opinions/etc about the items for sale, etc.

Most of the comments I read that day were about the Laurean's sale and what all they had sold.

The sale was up after Xmas and was taken down just before or the day went running.....

I hope it's posted again. Maybe someone will remember who gave us the link here.

I hope it was.

Why would they sell their vacuum cleaner?
Hope they DID turn it over to LE, they need that!

Phew!
fran

Someone (who is very good at finding things re this case, I wish I could give her/him credit for it) posted a link to the Camp Lajeunne On-line Newspaper (I believe it was).

On that "newspaper" website, is a site for local people to sell items, called The Lejeunne Yard Sale.

There is a comment section, there also, where people can post their comments/opinions/etc about the items for sale, etc.

Most of the comments I read that day were about the Laurean's sale and what all they had sold.

The sale was up after Xmas and was taken down just before or the day went running.....

I hope it's posted again. Maybe someone will remember who gave us the link here.

Le could get it/and or have it already....:rolleyes:

I'm not sure about a yard sale, but Christina apparently had a bunch of items for sale listed on the lejeune yard sales site. They were all listed in January, and have since been removed when people started calling her home. She had her phone number on there.

SNIP FROM JADED'S POST:

apparently had a bunch of items for sale listed on the lejeune yard sales site.

THAT'S A FACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member