Christina Laurean

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about a yard sale, but Christina apparently had a bunch of items for sale listed on the lejeune yard sales site. They were all listed in January, and have since been removed when people started calling her home. She had her phone number on there.

Well, I think she still has her email addie on the link I posted above.

Do we dare.....?

Nope. No actual email address, but it does let you email her and I guess the site forwards it to the seller.

It says:

"Contact Seller
Contacting the seller for more information does not obligate you to purchase the item. Ask them for a picture. Ask them for more information. Tell them you want to buy it NOW! Or just say "Hi", because everyone likes more friends. "

And who wouldn't love having her as friend?
I s'pose she... and .... need all the friends they can get,
right about now!

I would like to ask her for a photo.

I'd love to see what she looks like.
I'm s'prised no friends, family have posted any.
From high school, from the Marines, from parties, etc.
Not one photo of her anywhere, that I can find!

I'm so tired and confused right now keeping up. A lot of posts on two different threads with some of the same things! LOL

Nope. No actual email address, but it does let you email her and I guess the site forwards it to the seller.

It says:

"Contact Seller
Contacting the seller for more information does not obligate you to purchase the item. Ask them for a picture. Ask them for more information. Tell them you want to buy it NOW! Or just say "Hi", because everyone likes more friends. "

And who wouldn't love having her as friend?
I s'pose she... and .... need all the friends they can get,
right about now!

LOL....ok, i couldn't help but laugh at this post:p

I'm so tired and confused right now keeping up. A lot of posts on two different threads with some of the same things! LOL

I'm the guilty one for starting that. I'm sorry.

I just got to wondering about the crowbar and who turned it in and wanted to share my theory.

But then wondered if I shouldn't have put it in the # 8 thread, not here.
I was going to delete it here, but then there were comments right away at both.

So now what should I do? :confused:

just carry on peace.

Your doing fine.

It's me tonight. Tired, and I lost an antler on another site. :)

I started a new thread titled Stress Releif/Off Topic here that might help why I am not myself tonight.

just carry on peace.

Your doing fine.

It's me tonight. Tired, and I lost an antler on another site. :)

I started a new thread titled Stress Releif/Off Topic here that might help why I am not myself tonight.

Is that you scraching my back?? It feels like one Antler:crazy:

This is what I know:

1. Maria went to work on Dec 14th. It was a half-day workday.
2. It was half day due to a Xmas Party for her Unit in the afternoon.
3. Maria's Unit included Laurean.
4. Maria did NOT attend the Xmas Party
5. Laurean did NOT attend the Xmas Party
6. Christina attended the Xmas Party, thinking Laurean would show up later.
7. Maria went to Laurean's house, told him of her plans, wanted money.
8. Maria and Laurean went to the bus stn and bought a bus ticket to El Paso.
9. Laurean went home. Maria came back to his house a while later.
10. Maria and Laurean had an argument. Maria was murdered by Laurean.
11. Maria's murder was so violent, it left blood splatters all over the house.
12. Blood was found on the ceiling, the floor, the walls, the furniture.
13. Blood was found in the garage.
14. Christina, per the affidavit, left the party late afternoon and went home.

I just am not convinced that...

....after a 1/2 day at work, (and going to the bus stn, and having the argument with Maria, and murdering her....
.....BUT also before Christina arrived home from the Xmas Party.... that the :

... moved Maria's body to a hiding place "adjacent to his property,"
... and/or dug a hole in his backyard and buried her in it,
... and cleaned visible blood from ceiling, floor, walls, furniture in the house,
... and cleaned the blood in the garage,
... and straightened the furniture and knik-knaks,
... and showered and washed his own clothes
... and composed himself enough so that Christina wouldn't question his suspicious demeanor.

All that before Christina got home????

And Christina is saying that there was nothing in that house or in the garage or in the yard that made her think anything was wrong?

And she thinks that LE is dumb enough to believe her, when she says she found out about Maria being dead was when the told her on the way to their atty's office on January friggin' 10th!!! Almost a whole month later!

I just don't buy it!

Now, if she said she was too drunk to drive home and that she ended up staying at the host's house, or went to a friend's, etc. it would be kinda believable that he was able to clean and straighten and shower etc.

But! She says she went right home late that afternoon.
Not late that night. Not late that evening, even.

But late afternoon that she arrived home.

Did I say I just don't buy it? Well, ....... I don't! :furious:

Peace, here's what's interesting about Christina's statement. According to Maria's mother, they last spoke at 2:30PM. So there is even less time available. Seems to me that Xtina got home in just enough time for some action.

Peace, here's what's interesting about Christina's statement. According to Maria's mother, they last spoke at 2:30PM. So there is even less time available. Seems to me that Xtina got home in just enough time for some action.

Could Xtina walked in on him Assaulting Maria...and all hell broke loose from there? Would explain the anger behind everything. (my line of thinking is, to get blood spatters on the ceiling, someone was running on pure adrenalin at some point) Plus, I dunno, it seems it was more of obliterating her(the burning, the burying, the "bon fire" over her, the "party" afterwards...And I don't know if it has to do entirely with just DNA evidence....

There seems to have been an extreme amount of anger there. Having the bonfire and inviting friends is very "in your face so take that b*tch"

This is what I know:

1. Maria went to work on Dec 14th. It was a half-day workday.
2. It was half day due to a Xmas Party for her Unit in the afternoon.
3. Maria's Unit included Laurean.
4. Maria did NOT attend the Xmas Party
5. Laurean did NOT attend the Xmas Party
6. Christina attended the Xmas Party, thinking Laurean would show up later.
7. Maria went to Laurean's house, told him of her plans, wanted money.
8. Maria and Laurean went to the bus stn and bought a bus ticket to El Paso.
9. Laurean went home. Maria came back to his house a while later.
10. Maria and Laurean had an argument. Maria was murdered by Laurean.
11. Maria's murder was so violent, it left blood splatters all over the house.
12. Blood was found on the ceiling, the floor, the walls, the furniture.
13. Blood was found in the garage.
14. Christina, per the affidavit, left the party late afternoon and went home.

I just am not convinced that...

....after a 1/2 day at work, (and going to the bus stn, and having the argument with Maria, and murdering her....
.....BUT also before Christina arrived home from the Xmas Party.... that the :

... moved Maria's body to a hiding place "adjacent to his property,"
... and/or dug a hole in his backyard and buried her in it,
... and cleaned visible blood from ceiling, floor, walls, furniture in the house,
... and cleaned the blood in the garage,
... and straightened the furniture and knik-knaks,
... and showered and washed his own clothes
... and composed himself enough so that Christina wouldn't question his suspicious demeanor.

All that before Christina got home????

And Christina is saying that there was nothing in that house or in the garage or in the yard that made her think anything was wrong?

And she thinks that LE is dumb enough to believe her, when she says she found out about Maria being dead was when the told her on the way to their atty's office on January friggin' 10th!!! Almost a whole month later!

I just don't buy it!

Now, if she said she was too drunk to drive home and that she ended up staying at the host's house, or went to a friend's, etc. it would be kinda believable that he was able to clean and straighten and shower etc.

But! She says she went right home late that afternoon.
Not late that night. Not late that evening, even.

But late afternoon that she arrived home.

Did I say I just don't buy it? Well, ....... I don't! :furious:

That is alot to do in a few hours for cleaning.
Wonder what he cleaned up with. Ususaly the cleaners have an order to them. Wouldn't you think Christina be able to smell something?

Also I thought after last night, people was saying that she was killer on the 14th. I find an article that says 15th. Guess it depends who writes them.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080117/ap_on_re_us/missing_marine_172

Wasn't it also mentioned that Maria came back to their house "in the evening" and this is when she supposedly committed suicide? Doesn't Christina place herself there if she went home right after the party? This would also mean the clean up phase didn't begin until evening...not enough time to clean up this considerable crime scene and bury/burn the body before she came home. No way.

If you will watch the video of the PR person for the Sheriff's dept. from yesterday, he was VERY specific about it being on the 14th. He mentioned it twice so the press would be certain to make sure it was correct. We don't have to depend on the articles or who writes them when it comes directly from LE.

The reason I said the Dec 14th date, is because Christina said (according to the affidavit) she was at a Christmas party, being held for her husband's Unit, when Maria "committed suicide".... (was murdered).

According to what someone said on Greta last night (or Anderson Cooper), the affidavit states that Christina says that he never showed up at the party and that she left late afternoon and went home.

Did she attend a party on Saturday Dec 15th, as well?

Was the bus ticket purchased on Dec 14th or Dec 15th?

Christina claims Laurean told her Maria slit her throat after Maria returned to her house, after they both went to buy the bus ticket.

Was the ticket an open ticket (to El Paso), or was it to be used on a specific date?
How did Maria get to Laurean's house, after going to the bus stn, if she asked if she could ( and apparently did) leave the car there?

Did Laurean take her to her house and leave her there?

What was meant by Maria saying "the plans failed" ......
... as opposed to "I changed my mind"... ?

Maria's car was seen, by the neighbor, at Laurean's house and that it was being driven by "when Christina wasn't at home".

Thank goodness my son finished taking the tree down while I was at work yesterday.

(BTW... He said it took him most of the day, putting away the decorations, moving the tree, vacuuming, re-arranging furniture, etc.)

The reason I said the Dec 14th date, is because Christina said (according to the affidavit) she was at a Christmas party, being held for her husband's Unit, when Maria "committed suicide".... (was murdered).

According to what someone said on Greta last night (or Anderson Cooper), the affidavit states that Christina says that he never showed up at the party and that she left late afternoon and went home. It is what she said, but no one has come forward we know of to place her at the party or verify how long she was there, if so.

Did she attend a party on Saturday Dec 15th, as well? What party?

Was the bus ticket purchased on Dec 14th or Dec 15th? Dec. 14th
Christina claims Laurean told her Maria slit her throat after Maria returned to her house, after they both went to buy the bus ticket. A lie she cut her own throat, but there is a remote possibility he went with her to buy the ticket.

Was the ticket an open ticket (to El Paso), or was it to be used on a specific date? We don't know. LE stated the ticket was good for 6 mos.

How did Maria get to Laurean's house, after going to the bus stn, if she asked if she could ( and apparently did) leave the car there? She didn't leave the car...she drove off after asking if she could. The car was seen at Laurean's and with him driving it afterward.

Did Laurean take her to her house and leave her there? He must have found a way to get her to his house and obviously she never left there.

What was meant by Maria saying "the plans failed" ......
... as opposed to "I changed my mind"... ? That is another lie. Never happened. IMO.

Maria's car was seen, by the neighbor, at Laurean's house and that it was being driven by "when Christina wasn't at home". Supposedly, Christina was at the Xmas party at the base.

Thank goodness my son finished taking the tree down while I was at work yesterday. What a wonderful son!! Buy him a pizza!

(BTW... He said it took him most of the day, putting away the decorations, moving the tree, vacuuming, re-arranging furniture, etc.)
I hope this helps a bit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member