Christina Laurean

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maria was raised in Vandalia Oh which is right out side of Dayton. Christina is from Prospect OH. This 2 towns are about 80 miles apart according to map quest. It would be common for people from Prospect to go to Dayton for
jobs, shopping, medical treatment. It is very possible the 2 culd have known
some of the same people

Good point. Wonder why she didn't go. Does a buss ticket have an expiration date by any chance? Also a month old.

I wonder if Laurean had played Maria along. Then due to Maria's upset with her mother wanting to give the baby up for adoption, he suggested he had family in El Paso that could take her in when she got there. There by luring her to meet him??? Didn't he have connections in El Paso?

I'm in Cincinnati, but born and raised in mid Ohio. I have a son
atending medical school at Wright state ..14 miles from
Vandalia....and another son going to college in Springfield,
Ohio.
There is no way that someone would go to Dayton to shop
if they lived in Prospect..
Columbus is the big city closest and there are huge outlet
malls just south of Columbus.
Dayton has nothing (Vandalia is just a suburb of Dayton)
it's known for to go see, except for an air show at
Wright Patterson.
I've been in Cincinnati, 50 or so miles away, for 42 years
and have only been to the area since my son started
med school.
If they met, it's most likely in NC..there wouldn't be
anything that we know yet that would connect them
in Ohio.
I am so concerned that they won't get him soon.
If that's the case, what do they do with Christina?
If they know she had some involvement, how long will
they wait before they pursue at least that part of the
crime?

Maria was raised in Vandalia Oh which is right out side of Dayton. Christina is from Prospect OH. This 2 towns are about 80 miles apart according to map quest. It would be common for people from Prospect to go to Dayton for
jobs, shopping, medical treatment. It is very possible the 2 culd have known
some of the same people

Ohio.
Wright Patterson.
med school.
in Ohio.
crime?

Storm thanks for the info. Do you know if these 2 towns could have played each other in High School sport?

This is Vandalia's football schedule for this past year..
no, their schools don't play each other..totally different areas..
This would be a Western conference and Prospect
would be a very small Div 4 or 5 team..they'd play
small schools in mid Ohio..
80 miles in Ohio is a long distance.
Cincinnati to Cleveland (the two most distant cities from
each other are just 4 hrs apart..and about 240 miles.
Knowing Ohio and the small towns and large towns.
it would be an incredible coincidence if they just ran
into each other and met...

2007 Varsity Football Schedule
Aug. 14 v Meadowdale - Butler - 5:30pm - Scrimmage CANCELLED
Aug. 17 v Miamisburg - Miamisburg - 7pm - Scrimmage
Aug. 24 v Greenville - Greenville - 7:30pm
Aug. 31 v Tecumseh - Butler - 7:30pm
Sept. 7 v Carroll - Carroll - 7:30pm
Sept. 14 v Springfield North - Butler - 7:30pm
Sept. 21 v Springboro - Butler - 7:30pm
Sept. 28 v Troy - Troy - 7:30pm
Oct. 5 v Piqua - Piqua - 7:30pm
Oct. 12 v Northmont - Butler - 7:30pm - Homecoming
Oct. 19 v Sidney - Butler - 7:30pm - Senior Night
Oct. 26 v Trotwood - Trotwood - 7:30pm

2007 Junior Varsity Football Schedule
Aug. 25 v Greenville - Smith - 10am
Sept. 1 v Tecumseh - Tecumseh - 10am
Sept. 8 v Carroll - Smith - 10am
Sept. 15 v Springfield North - Springfield North - 10am
Sept. 22 v Springboro - Springboro - 10am
Sept. 29 v Troy - Smith - 10am
Oct. 6 v Piqua - Butler - 10am
Oct. 13 v Northmont - Northmont - 10am
Oct. 20 v Sidney - Sidney - 10am

Storm thanks for the info. Do you know if these 2 towns could have played each other in High School sport?

This is Vandalia's football schedule for this past year..
no, their schools don't play each other..totally different areas..
This would be a Western conference and Prospect
would be a very small Div 4 or 5 team..they'd play
small schools in mid Ohio..
80 miles in Ohio is a long distance.
Cincinnati to Cleveland (the two most distant cities from
each other are just 4 hrs apart..and about 240 miles.
Knowing Ohio and the small towns and large towns.
it would be an incredible coincidence if they just ran
into each other and met...

2007 Varsity Football Schedule
Aug. 14 v Meadowdale - Butler - 5:30pm - Scrimmage CANCELLED
Aug. 17 v Miamisburg - Miamisburg - 7pm - Scrimmage
Aug. 24 v Greenville - Greenville - 7:30pm
Aug. 31 v Tecumseh - Butler - 7:30pm
Sept. 7 v Carroll - Carroll - 7:30pm
Sept. 14 v Springfield North - Butler - 7:30pm
Sept. 21 v Springboro - Butler - 7:30pm
Sept. 28 v Troy - Troy - 7:30pm
Oct. 5 v Piqua - Piqua - 7:30pm
Oct. 12 v Northmont - Butler - 7:30pm - Homecoming
Oct. 19 v Sidney - Butler - 7:30pm - Senior Night
Oct. 26 v Trotwood - Trotwood - 7:30pm

2007 Junior Varsity Football Schedule
Aug. 25 v Greenville - Smith - 10am
Sept. 1 v Tecumseh - Tecumseh - 10am
Sept. 8 v Carroll - Smith - 10am
Sept. 15 v Springfield North - Springfield North - 10am
Sept. 22 v Springboro - Springboro - 10am
Sept. 29 v Troy - Smith - 10am
Oct. 6 v Piqua - Butler - 10am
Oct. 13 v Northmont - Northmont - 10am
Oct. 20 v Sidney - Sidney - 10am

Thanks Storm for clearing that up for us. In Georgia 80 miles is not that far for schools to play each other.

OMG, lol..when we go to Florida, we spend
almost all of our time in Georgia, it seems..
Kentucky and Tennessee are sooo quick..
Georgia goes forever!!!
Hate when I hit that state..it's so long
and boring:)

Thanks Storm for clearing that up for us. In Georgia 80 miles is not that far for schools to play each other.

I live near Dayton and go to Columbus to shop!!!!!!
Ohio.
Wright Patterson.
med school.
in Ohio.
crime?

OMG, lol..when we go to Florida, we spend
almost all of our time in Georgia, it seems..
Kentucky and Tennessee are sooo quick..
Georgia goes forever!!!
Hate when I hit that state..it's so long
and boring:)

The next time you are this way let me know and I will point out places of interest. Georgia is a beautiful state with allot of history. I live in Vidalia the home of the famous onions and personally invite you to our onion festival

Awesome!!
Onion Festival, huh? Who would
have ever guessed? lol..
I'm sure Georgia is beautiful...just
don't see much on I-75:(
My father-in-law crossed over, so
we won't be going to Florida often
anymore.
I do have a son in Raleigh NC..
not too far from an ocean.
We're 12 hours to the closest ocean:(

The next time you are this way let me know and I will point out places of interest. Georgia is a beautiful state with allot of history. I live in Vidalia the home of the famous onions and personally invite you to our onion festival

Maybe she was planning on leaving, couldn't take the pressure. So she buys a bus ticket and then he gets to her first. I could see her not wanting to drive herself all the way to El Paso being as pregnant as she was.:mad:

But why would she leave herself without transportation by abandoning her car in a public parking lot if she were running away from the Marines?

Another video posted on Foxnews.....it is labeled (suspect used lethal skills to kill her)......or something like that....it has alot of useful info about Christina. I cant find out how to post a link to that video.

Kel

Camp Lejeune is a not such a huge base that people don't know each other. I am sure Xtina knew about Maria and probably about the rape allegations. Rumors were pprobably swirling and I am sure enlisted his buddies to help harrass Maria and try to scare her off. I am sure that Maria's car was known to Xtina; she might even have been the one to key the car.

I posted this opinion of Xtina on Thread #7, but I want to repeat it here if thats okay:

" If Xtina is so innocent in all this, why isn't she showing her face on national tv, begging to give himself up ? Why isn't she making it clear as the blue sky that she had no involvement in Maria's murder ? Why is she hiding ? Why did her mother refuse to make any comment when she was interviewed ? Why did her dad seem to be lying and making things up on said news report ?

Why ? Because she is guilty of helping kill her and / or clean up the crime scene and bury-burn Maria and Gabriel. That is why she won't show her face anywhere. She is afraid we will see the truth in her eyes. Nancy Grace would have her on her knees sobbing out the truth in a matter of minutes !

Here in Costa Rica there is a saying in Spanish, " El que calla otorga " that means " one who is silent admits his/ her guilt " I think that is the case with Christina. She is silent, because she KNOWS her part in all this. And she is afraid. Very afraid now that she is alone and cannot escape to where is."

I am sure that Xtina had a role in Maria's murder and cover up. I feel it in my gut. I can't explain it.

I have a questions, if not Christina if she were home, but even the neighbors. How did the buring of that body go un-noticed? Ever singed your hair? You know the smell, well multiply that by............... I cant' imagine that someone didn't notice, it must of been horrific

But why would she leave herself without transportation by abandoning her car in a public parking lot if she were running away from the Marines?

EXCELLENT POINT SEVEN!!!!!
So, we are to believe she was going AWOL, taking a BUS to El Paso alone at 8 mos pregnant - El Paso where she knew no-one and had never been? With only $700 cash?

And when she got there - for her "vacation" or "get away", or whatever the note said she was doing - she was going to get around HOW? El Paso is NOT a big city with lots of cabs everywhere and good public transportation - she wasn't going to see much of the town on FOOT - especially at 8 mos pregnant. And El Paso is such a "beautiful place" - a tourist mecca (NOT). She decides to leave a beautiful place with great weather not too far from her family and near the ocean and the mountains to go 1800 miles away - far from her family, to the forsaken dry, barren, treeless flatness of El Paso where there is NOTHING for her - in December - without a car? And do WHAT? Sit in her cheap hotel room alone? She could have gone into labor at any minute, so I guess she was gonna WALK to the nearest hospital, with no money and no DR and AWOL from the MC?

I know pregnancy makes one emotional, moody, and a bit scattered, but I am having trouble buying that our "solid" Marine Maria - who was in the home stretch of a very difficult pregnancy and close to the end of a very difficult time in her life was gonna go AWOL, leaving her possessions, her cell phone, her baby's layette, her car, her ID, her Dr and hospital - by taking a BUS alone and almost broke to El Paso Texas. A bus to Ohio, maybe? To El Paso? Don't think so.

I think Xtina bought that ticket dressed like Maria. Why El Paso? Probably the next bus to somewhere far away was THAT one - or that's the furthest away from Maria's family she could "send" Maria on the cash she had with her.

My Opinion

EXCELLENT POINT SEVEN!!!!!
So, we are to believe she was going AWOL, taking a BUS to El Paso alone at 8 mos pregnant - El Paso where she knew no-one and had never been? With only $700 cash?

And when she got there - for her "vacation" or "get away", or whatever the note said she was doing - she was going to get around HOW? El Paso is NOT a big city with lots of cabs everywhere and good public transportation - she wasn't going to see much of the town on FOOT - especially at 8 mos pregnant. And El Paso is such a "beautiful place" - a tourist mecca (NOT). She decides to leave a beautiful place with great weather not too far from her family and near the ocean and the mountains to go 1800 miles away - far from her family, to the forsaken dry, barren, treeless flatness of El Paso where there is NOTHING for her - in December - without a car? And do WHAT? Sit in her cheap hotel room alone? She could have gone into labor at any minute, so I guess she was gonna WALK to the nearest hospital, with no money and no DR and AWOL from the MC?

I know pregnancy makes one emotional, moody, and a bit scattered, but I am having trouble buying that our "solid" Marine Maria - who was in the home stretch of a very difficult pregnancy and close to the end of a very difficult time in her life was gonna go AWOL, leaving her possessions, her cell phone, her baby's layette, her car, her ID, her Dr and hospital - by taking a BUS alone and almost broke to El Paso Texas. A bus to Ohio, maybe? To El Paso? Don't think so.

I think Xtina bought that ticket dressed like Maria. Why El Paso? Probably the next bus to somewhere far away was THAT one - or that's the furthest away from Maria's family she could "send" Maria on the cash she had with her.

My Opinion

I have been thinking this same thing. I think the note that was supposedly left for Maria's roommate may not have even been written by her. My hunch is that she was abducted by this couple and then killed. I notice that the police spokeman that was on FOX news today would never come out and call her a suspect. I wonder why she hasn't been arrested by now? Is Christina going to claim she is a victim also and was scared of him and so went along with the whole sick game?:confused:

I just saw on CNN that the sheriff wont comment on the two letters or their contents. They also mentioned that Xtina is safe on the base, and that she continues to cooperate with authorities.

Anderson Cooper will have more on this case, and he will interview a former colleague of and Maria, a female officer who will be interviewed but wont be seen. I imagine she is scared of retaliation for daring to speak out.

The interview is tonight on Cooper's show, but I don't know the time.

I wonder if the 2 letters are actually a part of the plan? Like he told Christina when you recieve the letters that means I made it here.... Now we just need to make sure we are keeping constant watch over Christina so she don't flee over there to be with him!

But why would she leave herself without transportation by abandoning her car in a public parking lot if she were running away from the Marines?[/quo

That is one of the reasons I don't think she was running from the marines, just playing devils advocate.:)

Sheppard Smith kept trying to pin the police spokesman down on where Christina is. He said "We have looked all over for her and she is no where to be found", The spokesman said "We have been in touch with her all day, we know where she is" I think they have her detained somewhere. Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to let her get away now, like they did him. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie