Christina Laurean

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the search warrant christina has been talking to the LE with a lawyer with her.

BUT she has not been charged with anything and she is there voluntarily - she has NOT been Mirandized either. She is NOT a suspect, just a witness (for now). IF she is charged and Mirandized I promise you her lawyer will SHUT HER UP that second.

Thanks Jaded!

Does anyone know how to switch the format? I'm afraid of it going poof - other than bookmarking it, I can't figure out how to save it to HD.

Also, it was mentioned in there they would like for it to be sealed, if that's the case, how was it publicized? Does that mean a leak, the "sealing" was denied, or was that referring to other documentation that wasn't included here?

Would filing for divorce protect her at all right now, or is she "safer" being married to him? (immunity and all that)

TIA!

Can't view the warrant from this location. Does it speak about Christina's knowledge/involvement in the clean-up at all?

Appears LE and USMC were played and really dropped the ball on this one.

Thanks Jaded!

Does anyone know how to switch the format? I'm afraid of it going poof - other than bookmarking it, I can't figure out how to save it to HD.

Also, it was mentioned in there they would like for it to be sealed, if that's the case, how was it publicized? Does that mean a leak, the "sealing" was denied, or was that referring to other documentation that wasn't included here?

Would filing for divorce protect her at all right now, or is she "safer" being married to him? (immunity and all that)

TIA!

I don't like that it's been sealed.
Seems like to many cover ups in the past few weeks...

Not that I believe this, but... wouldn't it make a good story if wife killed victim then wife killed him and staged his escape? :-) Likely not true, but likely wife had some knowledge if not participation in act and/or clean-up. That beining said, it is possible that the blood was in part of house where she did not go (ie, garage if car not kept there, etc). Anyone hear what part of the house the blood was in?
Welcome to WS, Btbsmith!

Actually, I proposed that very scenario awhile back. I do think it is quite possible. You have a woman who had to be raging with jealousy and betrayal over her husband either cheating or raping a woman, getting that woman possibly pregnant, and them both ruining her life. She is a Marine so she has had training and must be in good physical condition.

Is it possible she has tried to not only set it up that Maria left, but also set it up to look like her husband acted alone and he was now on the run? She could have taken care of them both after she got her husband to help her dispose of Maria and the baby then try to clean up all the evidence. He may not have been the one to kill Maria, but he was there and helped in other ways.

This whole thing could be on her. It makes me wonder now if the crowbar had her prints on it and could be the reason why they are getting search warrants now. The timing is certainly curious.

The reporter from the newspaper said he heard from sources the murder took place in the garage.

Thanks Jaded!

TIA!

I saw that too and wondered if the link would last very long....

An article fron the Jacksonville NC news paper discussing the weapon states that evidence was found in the truck and was being processed. And that police have not ruled out the Bus ticket purchased by Maria was used by someone I wonder if something found in the truck has cast doubt on the things Christina has been saying.

Has anyone else heard/read that it was a crowbar that was used? Sorry if I missed it - I'm playing catch up here and trying to read the links!

Thanks Jaded!

TIA!

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Cell+Phone+Search+Warrant.pdf

There is a pdf version. I'm going to convert it to word later and I can post the contents of the affidavit.

Can't view the warrant from this location. Does it speak about Christina's knowledge/involvement in the clean-up at all?

Appears LE and USMC were played and really dropped the ball on this one.
According to the warrant and her statements - Xtina supposedly DID NOT KNOW Maria was dead until JAN 10th _ when told her on the way to the lawyer's office.

That statement alone makes me question Xtina on everything...Maria's CAR was at HER HOUSE and there was significant blood (in two rooms including on ceilings) and that had to be cleaned up AND THE WALLS PAINTED OVER! If the blood was everywhere he had to clean, bleach and probably throw things away that process took more than a few hours. So Xtina didn't notice THAT or find it unusual and THEN suddenly decided they needed to move the dog, and the play equipment to THE FRONT YARD and began building a firepit (in Dec) and re-landscaping the back yard. Ok then.......she's either the dumbest most trusting wife of an accused rapist, baby-daddy EVER or she is a liar...IMO, of course.

My Opinion

An article fron the Jacksonville NC news paper discussing the weapon states that evidence was found in the truck and was being processed. And that police have not ruled out the Bus ticket purchased by Maria was used by someone I wonder if something found in the truck has cast doubt on the things Christina has been saying.

Link Please

Has anyone else heard/read that it was a crowbar that was used? Sorry if I missed it - I'm playing catch up here and trying to read the links!
The news (Fox, etc) are saying they heard it was acrow bar, but LE will not verify what the item was - only that they obtainded it early-on in the investigation. One reprt staqted that they got the weapon (crowbar, suppodedly) over the weekend from a witness that LE says did not realize the importance. Must be some other evidence they got from the truck.:confused:

I heard the "crowbar" info this morning from one of the news channels. I figured it came from the truck, but what if it's something else CL borrowed from a neighbor and possibly returned? :eek:

In the warrant available on the WRAL Site - it has mentioned Blanca Laurean - his sister - but in the PDF format they are siting Elvira Laurean - His mother.

Are their two different warrants out for two different cell phones? So they believe he's been in contact w/ both? Or are they (LE) just covering their bases?

OK I am confused again. In the warrant I was reading in one of the above links was for Blanca Laurean's Verizon cell phone records. She is the sister of Cesar Laurean. I didn't see Christina's name mentioned.

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents...ch+Warrant.pdf Page 6.

Read page 8 of the PDF warrant SS it mentioned both Xtina's And Cesar's numbers. HTH I caught it on the 2nd or 3rd readthrough lol.

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Cell+Phone+Search+Warrant.pdf

pg 8 (ETA - sorry I thought it would have picked up the actual 8th page of the warrant, not send you to the beginning of the document!)

Shepard Smith is talking to the neighbor that had a conversation with Christina about the paint job she was doing (she was painting the whole house including the garage) and the neighbor thinks Christina was in on the murder.
Well, I hope that that LE does not believe that ridiculous story that Maria was going to buy a bus ticket and just leave town. Her own roommate said that she was practically bedridden during her pregnancy. IMO, she had no intention of leaving on her own.

I don't know the story, but I don't believe that it is anything like is being described. It would not surprise me if she were accosted and made to write the note to her roommate, made to buy the bus ticket (if it were she who really purchased it) and made to go to his house.

Perhaps, the Laureans were going to make her confess that her rape story was made up and confess whose baby it was.

The warrants says that her stepmother said that her due date was January 8th. If that's the case, it was Laurean's child. This was Laurean's greatest fear. I think that is why he murdered her and burned her body. I hope that they can still get DNA from the baby to determine if it is his baby.

I don't know Christina's involvement, but something is not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie