Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Judge asking about why placement with maternal grandparents is appropriate.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Judge said children can not be safely returned home at this time.

Praise the Lord! :bow:

Okay, now all is well with the world and I can get some work done.

:seeya:

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Long saying law favors kinship placement and only viable relatives are on the maternal side.

Sending all love and support and strength and self-restraint to Mr. Cox and the Graveses right now.

Please let there be a couple of big, burley deputies ready to arrest JP on the way out of the courtroom!

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Joshua Powell: "I have tried to help find my wife.(#susancoxpowell) Help people understand her so she can be found"

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh said in public places he stays far away enough to avoid capturing people' faces and has never taken shot of body parts.

BBM.

What the heck does that mean? So, he's saying that he does, indeed, photograph people - just not closely enough to get pictures of their faces?

I wonder what LE has found looking at HIS camera.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Long said Coxes would be extremely rational in keeping children out of spotlight and working to provide visitation with the father.

Anyone notice the possessiveness of "my wife"? That he does not refer to her as just Susan, indicating her as an individual human. Just as HIS PROPERTY--HIS WIFE!

This is a GREAT point! In my profiling books this is referred to as "depersonalization" of the victim, which is what disorganized offenders (like Josh) do.

Conversely, organized offenders DO personalize the victim, so you will hear Steven call Susan by her name, etc.

:twocents:

Why in the world would he be taking pictures of strangers anyway?

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
@
@ElizabethNeff Yes. And in the care of their maternal grandparents. She has ruled against Josh Powell request that they be returned to him.

Well praise be, we all needed a laugh just about now, Josh. :maddening:

I loathe how he keeps that phrase going "in the best interest" -- his daddy must have told him to keep using those words together so people will buy it.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Judge Nelson has decided Susan Powell's children can not be returned to their father and will stay with Susan's parents for now.

:woohoo: A great day for the boys and the Coxes! Yay!

TedfordKING5 Tom Tedford
Josh Powell, husband of @susanpowell, says he loves his wife he did not kill her and wants her back

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh: I love my wife, I know my wife loves my children. I want my wife back as much as anyone else wants her back.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh: There is no reason for anyone to think my sons would be at risk in my home.

Shouldn't he want her back far more than anybody else if he's the loving husband?

I notice he didn't say that he knows his wife loves him, or maybe the twitterer missed it. Possibly because he's responsible for her disappearance and trashed her in public afterwards? :innocent:

I'm sorry, but Josh is an idiot. That's just all there is to it.

I'm so thankful that the boys don't have to go back with their "superior father". I'm 100% confident Chuck and Judy will be excellent caretakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member