Cindy & George on TODAY SHOW 10/22/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I always figured that the stuffed animals and gifts were thrown out because C&G were afraid that maybe someone (maybe LE) had put a "bug" in one of them. They used the "smoking" excuse but I bet they were told not to accept anything into the house from strangers.

If they did quit smoking, this would definately be enough to make them start back again!

What bugged me the most about the interview this morning is when CA implied that they wanted to see the dna evidence - and that their expert witnesses would discount it (paraphrasing her words). And that it was LE's tactics that prevented them from having it. That was all I needed to see.

I'm guessing you don't have any grandkids, or an adopted or foster child either.

I called the last baby I raised the one who grew in my heart, not in my womb. It made no difference to me that I didn't carry her for nine months or give birth to her, or even know she was alive for the first 10 mos of her life.

I love that child as much as any of my other kids. And when her soulless, heartless mother picked her up one day and severed all ties, after I cared for, raised and loved her for 11 mos, I felt as if a part of me had died.

So please, don't condemn what you don't know.

The A's are allowed to feel what they feel, no one should say otherwise. The fact that 90% of the nation is against them probably makes them dig their heels in deeper because they feel that they are Caylee's only hope.

Maybe it's just because I see them in a different light than many people, I didn't think the remark about the protesters was snarkey at all. She said for them to use their energy to help TES. In other words. Stop wasting it, protesting didn't help anyone and there was the potential for a lot of damage.

Also the remark about the photos, he said "most of the pictures" and he's right, we've all seen hundreds of photo's and only a handful were from after 6-15. If Caylee isn't dead (as in their mind) Casey didn't do anything wrong by
going dancing.

"We" all feel very strongly KC has committed the most horrendous act and seeing everything she has done since makes her a monster. Take away the act and the monster disappears. If and when they face the truth, they still won't see the monster, they'll still see their daughter who they love very much. Personally I see this whole thing as a lose/lose situation for them.

It worries me too. Baez and the Anthony's spins on the truth to create doubt. Some people are just more prone to falling under the spell of this hocus-pocus.

That has been tried so many times before..........look where the ones who tried it are now.

Death Row...........

Apparently something is hard to understand, because I don't find it very respectful towards me, simply because I no longer believe the GP's are in actual denial, to be labeled, either by inference or flat out, as not caring about Caylee, to not be able to think for myself, to be an uncaring person, to be someone who just jumps to conclusions, with nothing to back it up, etc. etc. etc. etc.
It goes both ways, people.
Lanie

I like you Lanie, I think you're caring and can think for yourself. SO do a lot of others. Don't get upset, everyone gets a little passionate when defending their way of thinking, me included. I'm sure that person didn't mean to be offensive.:blowkiss:

If she was going to ask the questions that viewers wanted she would have asked who the dead body in the car was, and why did the two of you tell LE that you felt your monster wasn't being truthful, I could go on and on.
She didn't even begin to skim the surface of what we wanted to know and George was able to get his kidfinder plug in there.

And on top of him getting it out, he said they have been involved since day 2. If I'm not mistaken that is a lie.

Does anyone have a picture of the most recent tattoo that Casey got? Or anyone know what it would look like? I've heard "Bella Vida", but anyone know of a tatto that would be similar?

You can get a blurry glimpse of it's existence on her left shoulder in the Target video where she is loading her shopping cart.

As for the Anthony's and their evidence of Caylee is alive - my beefs with all this is:

Cindy Anthony states there is a new tip line - unless someone searched for it, does anyone know what it is? Don't you think that if they want tips they would publisize the number?

George and Cindy state there is new evidence supporting that Caylee is alive and she's been spotted places - why not release something supporting the fact that Casey is alive, why not state that she was spotted in these cities - she's wearing this outfit, her hair is like this

I know that they continue to say that Caylee is in danger - danger from what??? Are we supposed to believe that by not pleading to whoever has her, to not harm her, offer all kinds of money, plead and beg to let her go - that we, joe public, are supposed to believe that she is alive?????

How are we supposed to help? Everything is such a secret - secrets hurt people - in this case secrets are lies

I don't know of any parent, grandparent, sibling or friend who would not beg, plead, offer their own life to get a kidnapped child back

I'm sorry, even in the beginning it was never like this - it brings doubt and suspicion to the Anthony's

Hey, I have never known gum-chewing was so offensive to so many!! Guess I will have to think about my own self doing It. LOL I have never thought of it being offensive.

Hey, I have never known gum-chewing was so offensive to so many!! Guess I will have to think about my own self doing It. LOL I have never thought of it being offensive.

I've always said it's not the chewing gum that offends me, it's HOW it's being chewed that offends me. Some people smack it around like their a cow chomping the grass. :)

IMO Guilt, is what I see. Guilt is driving the Anthony's, I'm sure esp. with Cindy. I'm no expert on anything, but I see the look of guilt, it is destroying her. Oh I'll bet she keeps asking herself, why didn't we get KC help many years ago, why did we allow the lies and stealing to go on, why did I bad mouth her about this, that and the other thing, why did we not try to get custody of Caylee, we knew Casey couldn't handle being a mother, oh why didn't we seriously believe she would harm Caylee. I could go on and on. I have let quilt more or less ruin my life over the years, and what I see is a woman who is and will do anything to ease the guilt. Nothing is going to relieve this kind of guilt, but she sure is trying, unsuccessfully, in my eyes.

Okay take both posts here - first I agree with the top post - I've watched the videos, seen the pix, read what people have said - to me Casey looked like a wonderful loving mother - no doubt

THEN, the second post - everything that Cindy has said, it's documented by friends, family AND LE - she did say these things, as well as some friends

We are all on the outside looking in - to us everything seemed normal - but those on the inside knew that it wasn't normal - THIS is why there is so much contridiction in this whole story - by the looks of pictures and videos I can't imagine Casey harming her little girl - BUT by statements from Cindy, family and friends and LE - she is totally capable

Do I think Casey did it intentionally? I don't know.....Do I think Caylee is no longer living? Unfortunately yes....Do I think that Casey did this alone? Yes, I do.....Do I think that Cindy or George had anything to do with it? No....Do I think Cindy knows the truth from Casey? Yes, I do...........and I think George knows the truth only by what the evidence states

As Cindy does interviews it's um, and you know - this is her putting thoughts together and making the story sound plausible - there is no conviction in her statements - BUT George, not an um or you know - his statement is a conviction

Great, well thought out post! We are talking about people, (and a monster in this case) after all who are not one or even two dimensional. We all have the yin and yang so to speak of our personalities.

That has been tried so many times before..........look where the ones who tried it are now.

Death Row...........

True enough. OJ got the luck of the draw with the bleeding hearts jury pool he got, fo sho!

What I said was that I wouldn't go on national television news shows and declare her innocence. The A's imo are inviting this kind of scrutiny by putting themselves out there for public consumption. Spending the interview talking about how their daughter could never have done this instead of pleading with kidnappers to give their grandbaby back. Taking money for interviews and using it to bail their daughter out. Why aren't they traveling to these places that they think Caylee might be? Natalee Holloway's mom stayed in Aruba forever and NH family has made several trips back to Aruba tryuing to find her. Why are they at the TODAY show talking about the virtues of KC when they could be in Puerto Rico or somewhere else that Caylee might be? I'll tell you why, because they are on a media blitz attempting to improve the public's view of their monster KC. No one ever brings up the fact that KC lied to everyone for 31 days about the whereabouts of Caylee, it's like GA and CA have forgotten this.

:clap::clap::woohoo::clap::clap:

I totally agree.
I also want to add, I am sick, I mean really sick, of these so-called parents offing their children and expecting to get away with it. And I'm not going to apologize for how I feel about this, I also have no use for anyone who would attempt to aide and abet these child-killers, I DON'T CARE WHAT THE RELATIONSHIP TO THEM IS.
IMO, that is exactly what Cindy and George are doing, so no, don't expect me to feel sorry for them. I did, back when they just didn't want to admit Caylee was dead. Now that they have chosen to do whatever they can to impede the investigation just to protect their precious child-killer daughter at the expense of a helpless 2-year-old child whose body is out there somewhere only her OWN MOTHER knows where, I couldn't care less what they are feeling anymore.
Lanie

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks appreciate that :crazy:
Actually the TAT really bothers me too
Do we know what conversation surrounded that, like does anyone know if she spoke to anyone, friends, people at the Tat parlor etc, as to why she was getting it at the time.....

We know LE knows who did the tat, but his interview was never released. I'm guessing that will come out at the trial.

Hmmmm...new evidence. What DID happen to that photo that the defense claimed to have?! Kind of played out quickly and quietly, didn't it?!

IMO Guilt, is what I see. Guilt is driving the Anthony's, I'm sure esp. with Cindy. I'm no expert on anything, but I see the look of guilt, it is destroying her. Oh I'll bet she keeps asking herself, why didn't we get KC help many years ago, why did we allow the lies and stealing to go on, why did I bad mouth her about this, that and the other thing, why did we not try to get custody of Caylee, we knew Casey couldn't handle being a mother, oh why didn't we seriously believe she would harm Caylee. I could go on and on. I have let quilt more or less ruin my life over the years, and what I see is a woman who is and will do anything to ease the guilt. Nothing is going to relieve this kind of guilt, but she sure is trying, unsuccessfully, in my eyes.

She is going to have a lot more guilt when these lies don't work and by having stuck to them they put that needle in KC's arm.

If she had insisted KC tell the truth in the beginning, I am convinced KC would have been able to just have been charged with manslaughter (maybe even involuntary) and been out of jail in a few years. The way it is now they HAVE to stick to that lie and because of it she will most likely get the DP and life in prison if she is lucky.

CA SHOULD be full of guilt at this point.
IMO, she is the one who got KC charged with a capital crime.

Am I missing something here, or is there any clear evidence that Casey, Mother-of-the-Year Anthony was the initial story-line creator? It seems to me that way back in the beginning, Cindy was the only one putting out the conspiracy, kidnapping, blah blah blah stories while Casey was incomunicada in jail. Didn't she first come up with these scenarios, attributed to conversations with Casey, before she realized that the conversations were taped and would disprove her statements as to the subject matter and nature of their conversations?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99
Back