Cindy & George on TODAY SHOW 10/22/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You do the best you can, hope they turn out OK and let them go. It's up to them after that. I had one child who swore he would be dead by 18 and he's been the surprise of my life - mature, intelligent, hard-working and honest.HE only had one principal who thought anything good about him and a string of bad teachers. He hung around with the wrong crowd - all the things we fear for our children. So there is always hope. Cindy and George do not even KNOW their daughter - it's painfully clear. moo
I agree with you about CA and GA not knowing their daughter. I'm starting to think that CA really didn't know that KC hadn't graduated from High School until the Bond Hearing!

making false 911 calls (smells like a body) If in fact the smell was pizza (not)
LE confronting her in the interviews about her lying to them
One proof of this lying is continually trying to send them after dead ends regarding JG JL etc.
Morphing story of smell in trunk, it was pizza, pee pee diapers, no smell, smell was after we picked it up!

I can't believe she was into witness tampering...any links to see this?

IT's in her own interview, she had Casey's friends over on the 26th July (so they could get together and talk about their friend Casey) IMO it was for Cindy to get information on Casey and that's probably when she told them what would be appropriate to say. It was this get together that she said Jesse was changing his story, like she hadn't.

My guess is this...I believe Lee has turned away from the family...it would be in their best interest to keep this secret as long as possible. Many are speculating that he has, and they know it. If they visit and Lee doesn't, I think the cat would be out of the bag. That would be a nail in the coffin for their case.

NO signs of Lee since the 9/14 vigil. Think about it.

You may be right. I personally see no significance as to them not visiting. What are they going to discuss? Maybe the new candy at the commissary? IDK I don't see it as a big deal at all.

Hi Yosande. It's so nice to see someone with empathy on here. My heart breaks for the whole family, too.
ive said before in posts that my my heart breaks for them too .. it does but at the same time they make me mad by going on tv and making fools of themselves

i just wish they had friends that cared enough about them to tell them to be honest with LE and help them see that casey isnt being truthful
.but i do understand why to a point they do what they do . and yellowdog you never have to worry about me attacking you for how you feel .. i admire someone that can say how they feel and not worry about being attacked over it .. you too yosande:blowkiss:

Dollars to donuts JB was the one that told Casey to limit her visitors list to family and him or lawyers from his office, after PB showed up.

Dollars to donuts JB was the one that told Casey to limit her visitors list to family and him or lawyers from his office, after PB showed up.

Totally agree. His job is to advise her epsecially when the conversations are recorded.

Correct. Wasn't the DJ and the photographer on NG and verified the dates of the pics?

From the statements it is impossible anyway- she only met TonE on May 24th, that is an undisputed fact. Secondly, the promo company that took them verified the dates, white is exactly correct, also, was the dress confirmed as a Tar-Jay buy?

IT's in her own interview, she had Casey's friends over on the 26th July (so they could get together and talk about their friend Casey) IMO it was for Cindy to get information on Casey and that's probably when she told them what would be appropriate to say. It was this get together that she said Jesse was changing his story, like she hadn't.
Yep. She had "the kids" over to talk about things and they went over details so that they could try to hash out a timeline. I'm sure that Yuri already knew about this through interviews with the others but she mentions it to LE for the first time in that interview!

WOW - you hit this right on the head. I also had my first son at 15 and I thank GOD everyday for my mother, she was there to cook for him, feed him and take care of him and ME - while I finished high school. I was very young and did not understand the sacrifice I had to make. I wanted to go out with my friends who to me were normal and I wanted to be a normal teen, but I wasn't. My mom although often lectured me was there to take care of him when I was out with friends. She allowed me be a teen and made sure that when I was home I took care of him and I did. I was never torn as in if you go out you better take himw ith you! - I love me son and I never resented him, because my mother was so cautious about letting me be young and at the same time showing me how to be a mother, by the time I was 21, I was done and became full time mom and I felt good about it. I am now 30 and have a 8 month old! I thank my mother for understanding the complexities of a young mother it allowed me to be a good mom now.

Cindy and Casey's relationship seemed very toxic, lots of jealousy and blame and guilt - Caylee was a pawn and now she is dead.

You are very lucky! I had my first child and got married at 16. My mom told me that if I wanted to bring a baby into this world, I would have to get married (which I did) and move to my ex's hometown, 3 hrs. away (which I did) with really no reason why, but I knew, but to this day do not fully understand... it was 1973 and she was embarassed. My party days were over before they ever really began, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I had no help and grew up FAST (ex-husband did not) I had visions of the rose colored cottage..you know...even at 16 you know that you do what you have to do when there is no other option.

Since GA & CA are in New York, wonder if they will "pop in" for the NG show tonight? I don't think I've ever seen Nancy interview someone in her studio... Wouldn't that be interesting ??...??......

ITA. My oldest got a drinking citation when she was in college. Called me crying. I told her "get yourself a job and pay the fine - I'm not paying it!"

Okay while we are telling stories about our older children :) Just a few days ago, my daughter who lives in Winter Park with her boyfriend called me up balling, 'we're over, over, I want to come home' (third fight in a few weeks)- so after I calm her down I start to ask her questions - how will you get home, drive or fly....have you given your two weeks at work....you need to start your work transfer paperwork....you come home you work and go to school...you need to pay for your car insurance, gas and any extras

So she has a ticket for Chirstmas to come home and she wants to change it to this week - then we start to talk - well, she tells me, I need to talk to my manager, oh I get paid on Friday, I've lived here for most the month so I need to pay my share of the bills, I need to leave my share of the food money because it wouldn't be fair to leave them high and dry....etc.

I told her I wouldn't pay for her flight back unless she is being abused.... she said she wasn't .....she will take care of the flight....then as we talked some more she realized that leaving so quickly wouldn't be responsible and wouldn't be fair to her employer.....

Everything worked out, there was a disagreement and they assumed the other was saying something they weren't - ANYWAYS my point is that after I calmed her down she showed me how responsible she is, she wanted to leave but knew she had to sew up loose ends that couldn't be done overnight

I think I taught her well.....now only if I can teach her that she doesnt' have to settle, that if this guy isn't the one it's okay there will be others, she's young and has a lot of time - but it's something I can't control and she has to learn.....gosh I'm a good Mom LOL

I just do not understand the not guilty plea in those check fraud cases. They have her on video doing all of them. Is this going to be another instance of them hanging KC because they want to try the case out? Why not plea bargain those cases?

What is her defense?

IMO, that it was concensual reimbursement for her airfare to PR, and possibly that of the others that went.

DONT FIRE AT ME.. jmo, not buyin it..

I agree with you about CA and GA not knowing their daughter. I'm starting to think that CA really didn't know that KC hadn't graduated from High School until the Bond Hearing!

So Casey faked being in the graduation ceremony, CA and GA attended the ceremony unknowingly watching her fake her way onto the stage in a graduation cap/gown? And the principal hands her a fake diploma with her name on it, and shakes her hand as she walks on stage with all the real graduates? Casey buys herself a fake diploma to "prove" to CA and GA that she graduated? No way.

CA and GA knew 100% that Casey didn't graduate. They just didn't want anyone else to know it!

You are very lucky! I had my first child and got married at 16. My mom told me that if I wanted to bring a baby into this world, I would have to get married (which I did) and move to my ex's hometown, 3 hrs. away (which I did) with really no reason why, but I knew, but to this day do not fully understand... it was 1973 and she was embarassed. My party days were over before they ever really began, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I had no help and grew up FAST (ex-husband did not) I had visions of the rose colored cottage..you know...even at 16 you know that you do what you have to do when there is no other option.

Options? speaking of options Casey said " I'm scared because I'm running out of options" during her interview with LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back