Cindy & George on TODAY SHOW 10/22/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When I was growing up we were never, ever allowed to chew gum in public. It makes you look like a cow chewing cud. I was always taught it was rude and that is the same way I raised my children.

For this reason,very rarely do I ever chew gum. The few times I have chewed gum, I spit it out when the flavor is gone.

I don't know. Was it shut down for a while and then reopened with the same number?

I got the number from this article about the new tip line:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17777986/detail.html

That number should be plastered everywhere with Caylee's picture - if I were to see Caylee today, I wouldn't be running to a computer to look up a number, I'd call 911

Are they not publisizing anything because they keep saying that Caylee's in danger??? And they believe Casey's latest story???

I'm not understanding this one at all

They could be in denial at home. Working with their PI's trying to locate their grandaughter. They spend 90% of their time in the media talking about KC, not Caylee.

All that, PLUS the fact that they are attempting to blame and accuse everyone else under the sun for what their daughter did. That IS hurting other people.

That number should be plastered everywhere with Caylee's picture - if I were to see Caylee today, I wouldn't be running to a computer to look up a number, I'd call 911

Are they not publisizing anything because they keep saying that Caylee's in danger??? And they believe Casey's latest story???

I'm not understanding this one at all
I believe George has worked on getting the number and Caylee's picture out to the public, but people keep fighting to shut him down.

All that, PLUS the fact that they are attempting to blame and accuse everyone else under the sun for what their daughter did. That IS hurting other people.
Agreed. What I don't believe they've realized yet, is that most of what they say will come back to bite them as none of it is to their daughter's advantage! They've done more DAMAGE to KC's case than good...We will see that for sure at trial.

MOO

They could be in denial at home. Working with their PI's trying to locate their grandaughter. They spend 90% of their time in the media talking about KC, not Caylee.

Caylee has been gone for OVER 4 Months now. I DON'T CARE about the grandparents anymore. I CARE about Caylee being found and being given a proper resting place. CAYLEE deserves to be out of the COLD ALLIGATOR, INSECT FILLED SWAMP. Sorry Pink Panther, you know I didn't mean to yell. :crazy:

Two children and three grandchildren here - for the person who asked about whether or not we are parents here.

Miss Casey would have had big time problems with me as a mom the SECOND time she was caught lying to me and EVERY time thereafter. Certainly most every child goes through the stage of telling a lie. The age of the child determines how you deal with it as a parent. But deal with it you must. No parent is doing their child any favor by ignoring lies or any other unacceptable behavior.

I'm of the same opinion as the posters who suggest that the media back off these folks at this time. I'm sure they will anyway, because unless a body is found there is nothing more to say until the trial begins.

The purpose of the tipline is to keep crazy people calling in with tips so they can present them during Casey's trial that there are sightings. Crazy people will keep calling in, just like they keep adding money to her account, just like they will write to Casey in jail/prison.

It only takes one person not believing the forensics and biting on a semi plausable sighting to F the trial up. I don't think that will happen, but I think that is what they are hoping for.

I fought for the denial theory for a long time (until the second document dump), but now they clearly are not behaving like anyone that truly in their hearts believes their granddaughter is alive.

Caylee has been gone for OVER 4 Months now. I DON'T CARE about the grandparents anymore. I CARE about Caylee being found and being given a proper resting place. CAYLEE deserves to be out of the COLD ALLIGATOR, INSECT FILLED SWAMP. Sorry Pink Panther, you know I didn't mean to yell. :crazy:

Ah, no problem. I don't think you'll find too many disagreeing with you on this one!

10- 4- right on ~~~~ always shocked !!!!

You got it....
plain and s i m p l e ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get ~~ ERRR ~~~~ Done ! ! !
handle it on the spot..... or ASAP ! ! !
You must teach a child..... do not lie ! ! !
" DO NOT LIE ! ! !" you will W I L L have a consequence ! ! !

KC ~ ~ ~ ~ = j a i l ! ! !

period !
God Bless !
jjgram
****** Sorry I'm ticked off ~~~ Parents are suppose to correct
children... and
when taught at a young age.... it usually works....

Adult children that L I E ~~~~ must face their OWN CONSEQUENCE ! ! ! ! !

The purpose of the tipline is to keep crazy people calling in with tips so they can present them during Casey's trial that there are sightings. Crazy people will keep calling in, just like they keep adding money to her account, just like they will write to Casey in jail/prison.

It only takes one person not believing the forensics and biting on a semi plausable sighting to F the trial up. I don't think that will happen, but I think that is what they are hoping for.

I fought for the denial theory for a long time (until the second document dump), but now they clearly are not behaving like anyone that truly in their hearts believes their granddaughter is alive.

you are right on target in my opinion...!

I don't really think KC wants it to be all about finding Caylee. I betcha she doesn't even want it to be about finding Caylee at all. Because finding Caylee would not be in her best interest.

Amen. She may get her wish.......very soon. When we do, CA & GA can finally stop this masquerade, KC can just shut up and go sit down somewhere until it's time to go to trial.

Am I the only one that has noticed they hardly ever use Caylee's name? They refer to her as "this little girl" "our grandaughter" "her daughter". It reminds of Patsy Ramsey when she used to call JonBenet "that child".

My parents call my son's by their names. Or say "my grandson, Gavin...." Always they use a name.

Sorry if this has already been brought up. It just bothers me.

How rude is it to go on national TV and chomp gum while talking. I don't think I Have ever seen another person chomp as much gum as this family. And they did it while testifying at the bond hearing also. It is just downright rude.

Could they possibly all be chomping on nicotine replacement gum to get them through an interview without lighting up. In spite of LA's assertion to explain away the donated stuffed animal dumping that they had "a non-smoking home", maybe this is just another lie.

Am I the only one that has noticed they hardly ever use Caylee's name? They refer to her as "this little girl" "our grandaughter" "her daughter". It reminds of Patsy Ramsey when she used to call JonBenet "that child".

My parents call my son's by their names. Or say "my grandson, Gavin...." Always they use a name.

Big difference between them and Patsy.........she KNEW Jon Benet was deceased and referenced her as so when she spoke of her.

Me too!! I notice that everytime! It is a red flag to me.

You're right. I think that if they felt that they were "doing right" by her, they may not have that problem. Could that be a type of disassociation in itself?

I haven't read all the replies and I missed the show so thanks for getting it linked up here. With that said, and a big sigh. Did I actually hear Cindy say Casey doesn't want this to be about HER rather to focus it on Caylee?

Cindy and George have no class. Coming on TV and smacking that damn gum.
And who paid for this big trip to New York ?

I will be so totally surprised if the ever find that precious baby's body. My opinion ? Caylee is in Heaven, her body is with the alligators.

Of course respectively this is only my humble opinion. :bang:

Okiemom
snipped for space.

I think NBC paid for the trip. I still haven't figured out if they were supposed to be in NYC for some other business or if the Today show invited them as guests via satellite but the Anthonys insisted on being there in person knowing all expenses would be paid by NBC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle
Back