Cindy is still looking for Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another one! Cindy received an email in May 2009 of a Yahoo map saying "This is where Caylee is. She's being held in Bungalow 19." She forwarded it to Dominic asking him to check it out. I am so torn between thinking they are all completely delusional looking for an alive Caylee or thinking it's all act for Casey's trial. Regardless of why they're doing it, I find it completely bizarre.

It's on handwritten page #8040.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/1-8001-8100redacted.pdf

Ouch!! I know there were prior statements that the A's were high maintenance clients but ..... talk about chasing red herrings and tails at the same time!!! Ouch!

Focus?

IMO it's part of the Defense Plan. And in my opinion if KC gets off because of all of this blatant smoke and mirror circus, I think the whole family should be made to leave the country. They are making a total joke out of the legal system.
too strong? too bad

because...there are a lot of people sitting in jail because of lack of media frenzy behind them and not having Ringling Brothers behind them. And maybe those people deserve the clowns more than Miss KC does.
I believe this is a continuation of the "taint the jury pool" plan. Which, if you really think about that possibility, should totally insult your intelligence.

Surely BC can see that CA is in need of some serious help can't he?

Oh, I am sure he does, however BC is the A's puppet. Puppets don't opine or dare speak.

Actually, I feel for BC. I cannot imagine in my wildest dreams putting up with what he has for the past year. :banghead:

Oh, I am sure he does, however BC is the A's puppet. Puppets don't opine or dare speak.

Actually, I feel for BC. I cannot imagine in my wildest dreams putting up with what he has for the past year. :banghead:

Especially from what we see of the interactions between CA and DC. BC must get similar grief.

Here's another one! Cindy received an email in May 2009 of a Yahoo map saying "This is where Caylee is. She's being held in Bungalow 19." She forwarded it to Dominic asking him to check it out. I am so torn between thinking they are all completely delusional looking for an alive Caylee or thinking it's all act for Casey's trial. Regardless of why they're doing it, I find it completely bizarre.

Yeah so why not call LE in Atlanta then?? Sheesh

The "older Caylee" photo.....this girl has hands of an adult, at least a small adult. To my eye, either the photo has been altered, with body parts resized, or the person in the photo has a physical condition that makes her proportions look off.

It is not beneath this bunch to have monkeyed w/ a photo.

I thought the same thing. Like so many photo shopped pics. It doesn't look normal. I don't see a resemblance to Caylee either.

IMO it's part of the Defense Plan. And in my opinion if KC gets off because of all of this blatant smoke and mirror circus, I think the whole family should be made to leave the country. They are making a total joke out of the legal system.
too strong? too bad

because...there are a lot of people sitting in jail because of lack of media frenzy behind them and not having Ringling Brothers behind them. And maybe those people deserve the clowns more than Miss KC does.
I believe this is a continuation of the "taint the jury pool" plan. Which, if you really think about that possibility, should totally insult your intelligence.

Of course they are tainting the Jury pool, the Defense attorney on JVM (JW?) just came out with a bunch of propaganda on the forensics that was mis-stated and directed to completely confuse the general public.

WS'ers can discern the facts from the mistruths but she threw out a bunch.

By the time we get to trial the general public will be so confused recollections will be completely different from any reality -- this is a continual drumming and brainwashing of mis-information.

Not truth, nor logic, nor the impossibility of will stand in the way of Cindy Anthony's denial...she may just have slipped into oblivion...

I couldn't agree more. 'Thanks' wasn't enough.

I thought Cecybeans had a very plausible explanation (and still does!) for the pic of an "older Caylee"...

but I forgot about this email as well. Do you think Cindy really DOES think that there is a great conspiracy to pass off another child's remains as Caylee's, just to bury KC under the jail???

Just bizarre on Cindy's part, and maybe on DC's part as well since I don't think very highly of him, but you would think that BC would sit her down and have a LONG talk with her after getting wind (and forwards) of emails about these incidents??!!:waitasec:

In seeing these new docs...I'm not convinced that CA really thinks Caylee is still alive....but more that she is still hot on the trail to provide alternate theories, etc. for their SODDI defense and poke holes in the "beyond a reasonable doubt" burden the State has.

I have to agree. Also, could this be a way to make it okay to still accept donations that were meant for helping to find Caylee?

if the upper left part is what they think is Caylee's bent legs couldn't they measure this and compare to bone length of a child of Caylee's age? Seems that would make or break this theory
Of the photo that's not her? Would you even want anyone to feed into this delusion? G-sh...maybe that will be the news that BC will release...a new Caylee sighting. I can hear BC now, "Ya see...OCSO and the FBI didn't know what they were doing...they "destroyed" sticker residue...how can we now believe that their identification was 100% proof positive that it's REALLY Caylee? I swear...if they dismiss that child one more time...I'm gone till the trial.

If she did think Caylee were alive, she certainly spent NO time or effort in searching for her. About 9 out of 10 emails were Cindy trying to dig up dirt on people and rely on any tenuous relationship to anything in the case. Truly bizarre. I had to take a time out after reading her comment wondering if maybe RG took Caylee to do a blood test on her, and found out she wasn't 'nephilim'. Seriously, I just can't get past those emails. The victim list seems to get larger every doc dump.
...and isn't it amazing...and so obvious to all of us...she doesn't have a clue who else it could be besides her daughter.

...and isn't it amazing...and so obvious to all of us...she doesn't have a clue who else it could be besides her daughter.

Desperately seeking a perp, so many candidates, so few viable. Only SODDI candidate = KC

Man oh man tomorrows doc release from BC is gonna be interesting.

Or......she just wants it to appear that way. *Insanity runs in the family* ploy, anyone? Crazy like a fox......

Just a thought......

Cindy isn't crazy. This is just another feeble attempt to get her babykillin' daughter off the hook. Cindy and George both know that baby is dead and are making any crazy attempt they can to stay in the local news here and nothing more.

If the A's for a split second thought that Caylee was alive, they would have absolutely refused to have held any kind of memorial.

Cindy isn't crazy. This is just another feeble attempt to get her babykillin' daughter off the hook. Cindy and George both know that baby is dead and are making any crazy attempt they can to stay in the local news here and nothing more.

If the A's for a split second thought that Caylee was alive, they would have absolutely refused to have held any kind of memorial.

--emphasis mine

Ain't that the truth!

Or......she just wants it to appear that way. *Insanity runs in the family* ploy, anyone? Crazy like a fox......

Just a thought......

The thought crossed my mind as well. This, and someone mentioned above about Cindy bending everything to her will. I also think she wants to win more than anything. She wants to be right and prove everyone else wrong. The content doesn't really matter to her; it's just fodder for bending all things to her will, grandiose narcissist that she is. It's not really about Caylee's murder or about finding a living Caylee. Those just happen to be the current tools that serve her grandiosity. She really lucked out there. IMO.

The thought crossed my mind as well. This, and someone mentioned above about Cindy bending everything to her will. I also think she wants to win more than anything. She wants to be right and prove everyone else wrong. The content doesn't really matter to her; it's just fodder for bending all things to her will, grandiose narcissist that she is. It's not really about Caylee's murder or about finding a living Caylee. Those just happen to be the current tools that serve her grandiosity. She really lucked out there. IMO.

:clap: :clap: ITA :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member