Cindy lost it again today?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Windy :blowkiss: .....loving the picture of Rob. You rocked today and we (the chat room) told Pixie to tell you, "WE LOVE YOU" the entire time.

AA_WindChime_Mom_LP_DolphinsBythese.jpg

Wow WC, this picture is awesome, thank you so much for posting it. :blowkiss:

A poster a few hours back commented how she partly blames Cindy for the death of Caylee. I didn't really understand where she was coming from at the time.

But just now I read a NYT article about the 8 year old who shot his dad and one other. In the article it talks about child killers and this quote from a psychologist made me think of Casey:

"Others kill because of severe mental illness. And some have extreme antisocial or psychopathic tendencies — a child who is used to getting his way and kills out of anger."

We know that Casey was coddled spolied brat and there is evidence she may have killed Caylee out of anger...

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/11/us/11child.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

Thanks for the link.

This is what attracks me to cases like this because I know it's handed down, I could care less about what has or has not been "proven" scientificaly, I know that these are learned behaviors that are passed on through the generations.

I think he is the founder from Kid Finders. I wouldn't be my life on it but I have seen him with GA before.

I think that KidFinders is a major part of the problem.

In a normal child abduction, say a child taken while playing in the garden you do want to keep the focus on the child being alive so people will look and there is a chance of finding them -- even though it looks bleak.

To me, this case is completely different in that there is no credibility in a kidnapping or abduction given KC's lies and the perpetrator is Caylee's mother KC and there is the smell of death and forensics.

I don't know whether KidFinders are just following their script and incenting the A's they must go out and hit the media to state Caylee is alive and keep the search going, for a normal case, and freaking CA out that she MUST seek Caylee despite a <1% chance or -- whether KidFinders are also in this for publicity since they are part of the Find Caylee Kid Finders tent / donations, etc?

The focus needs to be on KC, the anger needs to be focused on KC, the thrust has to be to get KC to provide info -- that's what frustrates TM -- that KC knows.

Why search all over the country and expend millions of $$$'s of resources when, KC has all the answers and she is protected by the system.

In a way I agree but I don't think she cares much what others think I think she just doesn't want to feel what she'll feel when she accepts it, ya knw?!

I would like to believe that she cares more about Caylee than what other people think, but in the interview where she was talking about hardly getting any sleep and kept talking about herself instead of Caylee makes me think she is very narcissistic.

I have thought about this - The courts need to step in here. Cindy and George swear the child is alive. Going on their assumption then the court needs to appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee.

They have NO LEGAL rights to Caylee, so they legally cannot speak for her in anyway.

I am writing the DA and ask they appoint a Guardian ad Litem for Caylee. A legal guardian is a person who has the legal authority (and the corresponding duty) to care for the personal and property interests of another person, called a ward. Usually, a person has the status of guardian because the ward is incapable of caring for his or her own interests due to infancy, incapacity, or disability.

This is a great idea! Please keep us informed.

Name one day Cindy hasn't lost it?!?! Sheesh! Today she took it a step further tho...she found herself rubbing all over Rob. What a display!! Wow!

Ohh.trust me once Cindy and George put on their show KidFinder come passing through.

Name one day Cindy hasn't lost it?!?! Sheesh! Today she took it a step further tho...she found herself rubbing all over Rob. What a display!! Wow!

I was shocked by that also...she didn't seem to be breaking down, but rubbing up :)

I hate saying this... but I somehow see Cindy going to the grave believing Caylee was kidnapped, is alive and Casey was falsely accused of murder.

Yeah, I can see it too.

yep and we wonder why Casey likes to "rub" too.

Does anyone know if she is still seeing the same psychologist she was seeing about her issues with Casey? I think she needs a psychiatrist at this point, though.

A psychologist can't write prescriptions, and since she is on meds, either her regular md wrote them, or she's seeing a psych.

Hi everyone I just got home a short time ago from Blanchard Park.We met LP and Rob and they truly are awesome good people who imo truly cares about Caylee. As for what took place with Cindy and George I'm only going to say a few things tonight because I do not want to raise my BP and not be able to go to sleep. I was able to video 99% of what went down with George and Cindy and all I'm going to say about this tonight is that I DO NOT HAVE ONCE OUNCE OF RESPECT FOR THEM. LIKE MAMA AND DAD LIKE DAUGHTER. IMO I truly believe they fear LP because he is so close to finding where Casey put her body. We will be heading out very early again Tuesday morning Rob said the divers will be going back into the River tomorrow morning at 9am. Cindy says this happend because LP and the welcomed public is going to have a memorial tomorrow. IMO That is total BS it's because LP is close to finding the truth out what happend to precious Caylee and the A's can't stand it. The A's did not go out where Tim M and everyone searched over the weekend but LP hires divers to go in the River at Blanchard Park within a a short distant where the cross,beads and materal was found hanging on a tree like a little memorial. Caylee loved playing there at Blanchard Park on the playground. Like I yelled to the A's what are you doing here? You say Caylee is alive why come here when divers are searching for a deceased Caylee. IMO It's because LP is so close to bring Caylee home. I'm going to post a few pictures and call it a night. My husband is going to upload the video of the comfortation the A's started with the media and so many caring loving people just wanting to help in anyway that they can..
:clap::clap::clap::clap: :blowkiss: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

You mean the earlobe-nibbling and neck-nuzzling? EEEEWWWWW!:eek:

He must have felt like he had an enormous black widow spider wrapped around him.

I would like to believe that she cares more about Caylee than what other people think, but in the interview where she was talking about hardly getting any sleep and kept talking about herself instead of Caylee makes me think she is very narcissistic.

The A's are about everybody and everything BUT Caylee, IMHO.

IMO It was a act with what took place today with the A's where she's got her eyes closed and her hands up by her face. I will be posting the uncut video off this as soon as my hubby can get the video uploaded. We will be leaving here at 5 am tomorrow morning.
Sooo....you didn't see any tears there either?! LOL

Get some rest!! And tell hubby he isn't allowed to rest until it is up. hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members