Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A cardboard box is a cardboard ..

Just a couple of quick questions:

1. Has it been confirmed that Caylee is in a cardboard box ?

2. With Baez controlling the remains, could a funeral home legally place them in a coffin without Baez' approval ?

If the answer to #1 is no, I think we all would feel better.

If the answer to # 1 is yes and the answer to #2 is no, I don't see Baez paying for anything special for Caylee. I know this sounds harsh, but I just don't see that happening.

If the answers to both of these questions are yes, then I don't understand why CA and GA didn't at least rent a little casket for Caylee. (I just learned this year that bodies that will be viewed and then cremated are placed in rental caskets.) I think it would've been comforting for them to pick out the liner, etc and give the funeral home special toys, notes and tokens to put in the coffin with their grandbaby. I've only been to one baby's funeral (and hope I never have to go to another.) One set of grandparents had purchased a beautiful, tiny bible for the baby with his name on the cover. The other grandmother had quickly crocheted a special tiny little blanket to cover him.

She can't and she won't because Caylee was just another "possession" to her. I believe when the trial comes, you are going to see a side of Cindy that the Anthony apologists have never imagined. You can count on CA going under the bus by KC.

There is going to be a background of how CA tortured KC with words, and controlling behaviors. They will show how KC with a maturity level of about 15 years old could not cope any longer with the verbal and physical abuse and snapped.

I also believe KC will say she does NOT KNOW what happened to Caylee and that she left her with GA that morning of the 16th and never saw her again. She will say she was out partying because she "thought" GA & CA had her.

I have said this from the beginning, but from the attorney statements now it looks closer and closer.

I know we don't agree very often but the very thoughts you have expressed here have crossed my mind as well. It's a concern. I'm counting on the supposition that key pieces of evidence have been successfully kept from the public eye and that we don't have all of the information needed to counter this position.

When you say "locate the child", were you looking for her to be alive? I havent seen too many people on blogs that believed she was alive, most were looking for the head of casey. Yes, we are all here examining every bit of information trying to get our hands wrapped around this, seeking the truth. But really, what gives us the right to rip a family apart? We enable the media by watching, speculating, etc. I'm guilty of it and I can accept that but I know that I also have no involvement in the case and shouldn't judge everyone who does. The family, the police and the law are involved in this case. If the public starts to crucify someone just because that's how they feel, well then we might as well be back in the stone age and have a witch hunt. There are people out there who love drama and will look for anything to throw stones.
All I can say is go back to the beginning and read from there. This case is 7 months old. I have one word to call what has gone on here..."amazing" and I applaud all those who came onboard to sleuth. I've been awestruck on many an occasion. Truly.

ITA I think some here would be very happy to witness a lynch mob hanging Cindy from a tree. So very sad to see.

As for me, I would like to see her arrested for obstruction of justice, and aiding and abetting, put in jail and sentenced to a mental institution where she could get some serious psychological help. I believe that is the ONLY way she will ever get the extensive help she needs.

Some A apologists don't think there's any problem with the family taking money. OK, take money, but don't con the public about what it's for.

:waitasec:

Didn't Baez get the 200g's for the photo rights? Thought that was what was reported. Were they CASEY's photo rights or G&C's? Didn't one of the spokespersons get money? (wasn't it Larry G?) How about Mark N...5k was it? (he was supposed to be donating his to Roy K, but I dunno if that happened) Have we heard anything about the investigation concerning the A's taking money inappropriately?

She can't and she won't because Caylee was just another "possession" to her. I believe when the trial comes, you are going to see a side of Cindy that the Anthony apologists have never imagined. You can count on CA going under the bus by KC.

There is going to be a background of how CA tortured KC with words, and controlling behaviors. They will show how KC with a maturity level of about 15 years old could not cope any longer with the verbal and physical abuse and snapped.

I also believe KC will say she does NOT KNOW what happened to Caylee and that she left her with GA that morning of the 16th and never saw her again. She will say she was out partying because she "thought" GA & CA had her.

I have said this from the beginning, but from the attorney statements now it looks closer and closer.

How will that fly with the jailhouse conversations they've already had? Prosecutors could bring up the fact that KC never demanded to know what THEY did with Caylee.

I know we don't agree very often but the very thoughts you have expressed here have crossed my mind as well. It's a concern. I'm counting on the supposition that key pieces of evidence have been successfully kept from the public eye and that we don't have all of the information needed to counter this position.

Rutger Hauer... Loved that last quote! Named our boat BladeRunner! Excellent film... have watched a hundred times

As for me, I would like to see her arrested for obstruction of justice, and aiding and abetting, put in jail and sentenced to a mental institution where she could get some serious psychological help. I believe that is the ONLY way she will ever get the extensive help she needs.

Well I believe if LE could have arrested her they would have, they have not .

I do agree that she needs help but after what her daughters done of course she needs help.

Not really a fan of the new coined 'Anthony apologists', I actually find it rather insulting within the context it is being used.

I do sympathize with Cindy and I don't believe she is 'evil', nor do I think she is in anyway responsible for Caylee's death. I do however think that Cindy was a grandmother who desperately wanted her granddaughter back, desperately. I'm sure Cindy's head told her Caylee was dead, but her heart wouldn't believe it. Not only did Cindy begin to fight the media against speculation of Caylee being deceased, but also for her daughter who was being harassed and accused of murder.

If Cindy believe Caylee was dead, then she'd have to face the fact Casey murdered her. How could any grandmother fathom losing two children in such horrible circumstances? I don't blame Cindy, and I don't hate her either. I feel sorry for her.

It appears that everything leads back to the house and that will support that GA had her last if that is what they decide to use. The very fact that she was at the video store that night with Tony will support it, along with all the night clubs, etc. I am afraid the very things which appear the most condemning to her will be the things which will support all of her claims against GA.

Since none of them respect GA and all of them seem to hate him for his realistic attitude about KC, CA & Lee will jump on that bandwagon with KC to save her.

Could you????

Most people that have a missing child do not have a fund that had so much money in it. They would have to work. They would not get the airtime Caylee got in one day much less six months. The sympathy for the A's is great and my heart goes out to them, but they worked the system big time. An interview pay, for a picture. I can assure you that most of the parent's of a missing child when found could NOT afford the Ritz for a few days of privacy.

Not really a fan of the new coined 'Anthony apologists', I actually find it rather insulting within the context it is being used.

I do sympathize with Cindy and I don't believe she is 'evil', nor do I think she is in anyway responsible for Caylee's death. I do however think that Cindy was a grandmother who desperately wanted her granddaughter back, desperately. I'm sure Cindy's head told her Caylee was dead, but her heart wouldn't believe it. Not only did Cindy begin to fight the media against speculation of Caylee being deceased, but also for her daughter who was being harassed and accused of murder.

If Cindy believe Caylee was dead, then she'd have to face the fact Casey murdered her. How could any grandmother fathom losing two children in such horrible circumstances? I don't blame Cindy, and I don't hate her either. I feel sorry for her.

ITA My heart breaks for her.

Well I believe if LE could have arrested her they would have, they have not .

I do agree that she needs help but after what her daughters done oh course she needs help.

I don't think she will be arrested until after the trial. They don't want her pleading the fifth on every question. The way their attorney said it the other day indicated to me he has been trying desperately to get them immunity and LE is having no part of it.

Oh, IMO, they were EXCELLENT planners. Quite calculating, as a matter of fact.

Can't imagine how people who were half off their nut could be excellent planners. But, I will concede that there were some people involved in their lives who didn't have their best interests at heart.

All I can say is go back to the beginning and read from there. This case is 7 months old. I have one word to call what has gone on here..."amazing" and I applaud all those who came onboard to sleuth. I've been awestruck on many an occasion. Truly.

I agree and I have looked and searched this forum and the internet for anything saying that they believed she was alive and with someone. There are very few posts that support this theory. Even from the beginning no one believed her and I don't blame them I don't either, but I really wanted to see both sides so that I could be fair in my opinion. All my life I have been taught to try and see the other side and to really try and put myself in someone's shoes. I think when we do, we get a whole new perspective. It's not always black and white, there are lots of variables and that what makes us human. I guess we'll have to wait for the trial

Disgusting ..

With all due respect, regardless of where Caylee's bones are placed -- she's still going to be dead. How she got to that point is what most infuriates me, However, in any case I do I doubt the cardboard box will be her final resting place, but the fact it is cardboard indicates to me that it was:

a) either recently returned to the funeral home
b) a temporary holding facility before Caylee is cremated
or
c) that they can't afford an actual casket at this time

Either one of those scenarios (and more) is a possibility. There was out roar about the mere suggestion of the Anthony's seeking donations, and yet with all likelihood proceeds would have gone to the purchase of a casket if it is the case that they cannot afford an actual casket at this time.

:waitasec:

Didn't Baez get the 200g's for the photo rights? Thought that was what was reported. Were they CASEY's photo rights or G&A's? Didn't one of the spokespersons get money? (wasn't it Larry G?) How about Mark N...5k was it? (he was supposed to be donating his to Roy K, but I dunno if that happened) Have we heard anything about the investigation concerning the A's taking money inappropriately?
The only one we've recently heard about is Lee when his attorney came forward and mentioned something about him doing his own investigation. I think the undoing of this family could very well rest on a few different fronts...their financial shenanigans being one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjberry5954