Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she will be arrested until after the trial. They don't want her pleading the fifth on every question. The way their attorney said it the other day indicated to me he has been trying desperately to get them immunity and LE is having no part of it.

She can still plead the fifth at the trial, Its a right she has.I dont believe they can arrest her.I guess we all have to wait and see.

Not really a fan of the new coined 'Anthony apologists', I actually find it rather insulting within the context it is being used.

I do sympathize with Cindy and I don't believe she is 'evil', nor do I think she is in anyway responsible for Caylee's death. I do however think that Cindy was a grandmother who desperately wanted her granddaughter back, desperately. I'm sure Cindy's head told her Caylee was dead, but her heart wouldn't believe it. Not only did Cindy begin to fight the media against speculation of Caylee being deceased, but also for her daughter who was being harassed and accused of murder.

If Cindy believe Caylee was dead, then she'd have to face the fact Casey murdered her. How could any grandmother fathom losing two children in such horrible circumstances? I don't blame Cindy, and I don't hate her either. I feel sorry for her.

Well put! :clap: I take offense to the 'Anthony apologists'. I am in no way apologizing for them. BUT I do feel for them.

Rutger Hauer... Loved that last quote! Named our boat BladeRunner! Excellent film... have watched a hundred times

Good call~oh that is so cool :) & what a great name for a boat! I watch it every time I notice that it's on even though we have the director's cut. It's truly a classic. I like the 'tears in rain' part the best--so poignant & unexpected for his monsterous character.

Glad to find another scifi fan. :woohoo:

Not really a fan of the new coined 'Anthony apologists', I actually find it rather insulting within the context it is being used.

I do sympathize with Cindy and I don't believe she is 'evil', nor do I think she is in anyway responsible for Caylee's death. I do however think that Cindy was a grandmother who desperately wanted her granddaughter back, desperately. I'm sure Cindy's head told her Caylee was dead, but her heart wouldn't believe it. Not only did Cindy begin to fight the media against speculation of Caylee being deceased, but also for her daughter who was being harassed and accused of murder.

snipped

I agree. But a few more factors to throw into the pot: CA has a problem with lying, which she passed on to her daughter... must be in the genes.

AND.. part of her craziness has been tremendous guilt about not doing anything about her problematic daughter before it spun completely out of control. She probably had instincts (which would have been blazing sirens to the rest of us) that KC was gonna be a failure as a mom, but never followed them.

PLUS, she ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. Anyone who believes her daughter takes off on a weeklong business trip which got extended, hotels changed, accident on the way home, mysterious nanny in the hospital and KC the kind heart who stays at the hospital with her while Caylee is off with some other friend.... either CA really believed it, or she expected LE to believe she believed it.

:waitasec:

Didn't Baez get the 200g's for the photo rights? Thought that was what was reported. Were they CASEY's photo rights or G&C's? Didn't one of the spokespersons get money? (wasn't it Larry G?) How about Mark N...5k was it? (he was supposed to be donating his to Roy K, but I dunno if that happened) Have we heard anything about the investigation concerning the A's taking money inappropriately?

The money went to Baez, so Casey was the one who got the 200G, not her parents.

I agree and I have looked and searched this forum and the internet for anything saying that they believed she was alive and with someone. There are very few posts that support this theory. Even from the beginning no one believed her and I don't blame them I don't either, but I really wanted to see both sides so that I could be fair in my opinion. All my life I have been taught to try and see the other side and to really try and put myself in someone's shoes. I think when we do, we get a whole new perspective. It's not always black and white, there are lots of variables and that what makes us human. I guess we'll have to wait for the trial
As this is OT, all I will say is go back and read the general discussion threads and see how many tried to track down everything Casey said to prove what she said. As a result of all this work...and it was work...we were then able to disprove what she said.
Sorry for going OT.

I agree and I have looked and searched this forum and the internet for anything saying that they believed she was alive and with someone. There are very few posts that support this theory. Even from the beginning no one believed her and I don't blame them I don't either, but I really wanted to see both sides so that I could be fair in my opinion. All my life I have been taught to try and see the other side and to really try and put myself in someone's shoes. I think when we do, we get a whole new perspective. It's not always black and white, there are lots of variables and that what makes us human. I guess we'll have to wait for the trial

The fact that it had been 31 days BEFORE she was reported missing told most logical thinkers all they needed to know to assume she was dead. No one has ever waited that length of time to call LE where the child was not dead, so that was almost a given.

The only thing which forced LE to spend a lot of useless time and money searching for her was CA going on with all the lies to anyone who would listen, when she KNEW Caylee was dead.

Just the very fact that she would not give TES clothes for the tracking dogs in September told me she was dead, and that she KNEW that KC did it. She was afraid they would get a scent from that house again like the cadaver dogs did and find the body. The LIES on Greata, the LIES afterward about the cadaver dogs on TV after people knew what the police said about the hits. Most people are not easily fooled, and she tried to make fools of everyone in order to collect money to pay bills and protect KC.

I could have believed it was denial UNTIL they started the lies, started trying to blame her friends, the collecting money in Caylee's name and living off that blood money. NOPE, after they accepted her death (which I believe was within hours) they started their own campaign to destroy others, and get money.

That is how I see them, and how I believe the trial will show them. In trail, they will be exposed for their true evil selves.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

When you say "locate the child", were you looking for her to be alive? I havent seen too many people on blogs that believed she was alive, most were looking for the head of casey. Yes, we are all here examining every bit of information trying to get our hands wrapped around this, seeking the truth. But really, what gives us the right to rip a family apart? We enable the media by watching, speculating, etc. I'm guilty of it and I can accept that but I know that I also have no involvement in the case and shouldn't judge everyone who does. The family, the police and the law are involved in this case. If the public starts to crucify someone just because that's how they feel, well then we might as well be back in the stone age and have a witch hunt. There are people out there who love drama and will look for anything to throw stones.

They committed crimes and should be charged. If we look the other way just because they were ineffective in their actions to protect KC or because they lost a grand daughter, what are we saying to those other parents that commit crimes for their children's benefit? If you don't believe they committed crimes, then I see your point, however, they have admitted to lying to LE, and that is indeed, a crime.

With all due respect, regardless of where Caylee's bones are placed -- she's still going to be dead. How she got to that point is what most infuriates me, However, in any case I do I doubt the cardboard box will be her final resting place, but the fact it is cardboard indicates to me that it was:

a) either recently returned to the funeral home
b) a temporary holding facility before Caylee is cremated
or
c) that they can't afford an actual casket at this time

Either one of those scenarios (and more) is a possibility. There was out roar about the mere suggestion of the Anthony's seeking donations, and yet with all likelihood proceeds would have gone to the purchase of a casket if it is the case that they cannot afford an actual casket at this time.

I agree with your thoughts regarding the above scenarios. To me, it makes sense that she would be cremated, given the state of the body. They could rent a casket, but since she is not going to be viewed, why? This is a horrible tragedy but the reality is that this precious little girl is dead. She won't be any more or less dead reagardless of what vessel holds her bones. She is no longer here - her soul is with God and has been since the last nano breath that she took. I do hope that they hold her service soon though.

BTW...at this point I don't think Cindy's "over the edge". I personally think she's regrouping.

Well put! :clap: I take offense to the 'Anthony apologists'. I am in no way apologizing for them. BUT I do feel for them.

"Anthony apologists." Does have a condescending ring to it, doesn't it?

Eh, maybe it's just us...the mods seem to be tolerating it. :waitasec:

It appears that everything leads back to the house and that will support that GA had her last if that is what they decide to use. The very fact that she was at the video store that night with Tony will support it, along with all the night clubs, etc. I am afraid the very things which appear the most condemning to her will be the things which will support all of her claims against GA.

Since none of them respect GA and all of them seem to hate him for his realistic attitude about KC, CA & Lee will jump on that bandwagon with KC to save her.

May be so but I certainly hope not. You have a lot more experience in evaluating these situations than I do. I really try my best to think the best of everyone and it just seems so cold. But the worst has already been uncovered in this case. :(

I agree with your thoughts regarding the above scenarios. To me, it makes sense that she would be cremated, given the state of the body. They could rent a casket, but since she is not going to be viewed, why? This is a horrible tragedy but the reality is that this precious little girl is dead. She won't be any more or less dead reagardless of what vessel holds her bones. She is no longer here - her soul is with God and has been since the last nano breath that she took. I do hope that they hold her service soon though.
Funeral homes usually donate their services for a child. I'm sure if they were asked, they would provide a small casket for Caylee. No donations are necessary.

What regulations? They can put her remains in anything they choose. Once the ME office released them, the HUMANE thing would have been to put her in a little casket, but did ANYONE care enough to do that? H*ll NO!!
Not to inflame you further, but you really need to remember that those are not Caylee. Those are her "remains"....she is forever gone and what is left will soon be dust, no matter its container. It's entirely too late to "do" anything for Caylee. Beautiful funerals are for the survivors.

We don't know what her remains are in. We know what Nancy Grace says they are in.:rolleyes: Repeats, repeat, repeat - like when no autopsy exam had been done for weeks - woops! until we found out from official sources it had been done AND WITHOUT Nancy Grace or us knowing it!!!!:eek:

Not to inflame you further, but you really need to remember that those are not Caylee. Those are her "remains"....she is forever gone and what is left will soon be dust, no matter its container. It's entirely too late to "do" anything for Caylee. Beautiful funerals are for the survivors.

ITA :clap::clap:

not to inflame you further, but you really need to remember that those are not caylee. Those are her "remains"....she is forever gone and what is left will soon be dust, no matter its container. It's entirely too late to "do" anything for caylee. Beautiful funerals are for the survivors.

Ita! Ita!

Personally if the A's had come out and said, we don't know what's going on, we're heartsick and confused, and BROKE. We ask the public to help us pay our mortgages and expenses and to help us fund an attorney for our daughter because we love her and can't believe she would do this... I wouldn't have admired it particularly but I would've respected their honesty.

I think it's pretty clear their *help find Caylee* fund was a sham and worse. How much does it cost to take a snapshot of some innocent child at a mall with your cell phone? Uh, ok, I would've donated a nickel for that. As far as I'm concerned that's about all they did to find their granddaughter so I don't know what the donations and licensing fees were all about if not to fund their own needs.

If they would've let LE do their jobs without hampering the investigation and leading them away from the facts and just kept quiet that would've been a good thing too, it's the least they could've done.

What they did is beyond the pale, in my opinion.

And if I remember correctly, even CA's mother told her she needed to stay off of the TV and quit having the focus taken away from Caylee but CA didn't listen to her any more than she listened to anyone else, and that may end up being her downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber