Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it were me I wouldn't want that very emotional moment to be recorded and aired on tv either. But I do wonder if there is another way that they are communicating with each other,maybe through JB some how?

I thought they were able to send letters to each other? I would think this is how they are communicating.

CA is being CA. Still attempting to manipulate everyone thing and everyone. She is what she is and she has had years to perfect it to the nth degree. BC is not going to change her.

I don't like or dislike her now. I am indifferent to her. So no, CA is not over the edge. She is planning her next move to destroy whomever is in her path by any means necessary to her.

No doubt in my mind she is playing tit-for-tat with KC.

CA is being CA. Still attempting to manipulate everyone thing and everyone. She is what she is and she has had years to perfect it to the nth degree. BC is not going to change her.

I don't like or dislike her now. I am indifferent to her. So no, CA is not over the edge. She is planning her next move to destroy whomever is in her path by any means necessary to her.

No doubt in my mind she is playing tit-for-tat with KC.

I personally hope that this is the Anthony's "wake up call"
We all have them in our lives, things that change us for the better. I hope that Caylee's goodness will shine through.

I don't think they owe us anything. It's really between them, their daughter, and LE. Also, I believe that one day every person will meet their Maker. My pastor gave a memorable sermon entitled "God is Not Mocked". When bad things happen, that I cannot reconcile in my limited mind, I find comfort in that thought. Holds me in check too, although, I do not have criminal tendancies. Furthermore, no one makes us follow this case day in day out.

After everything we have witnessed, I feel for Cindy. BP, Axis whatever, I cannot imagine this scenario in my life. Lesser circumstances would put me over the edge I'm sure. She was/is a ring leader gone wrong but appears to be a hard worker and, it seems, only wanted good things for "her girls". It reminds me of the tiger trainer in Vegas who, after he was almost killed by the tiger, pleaded to spare the tiger's life. He loves his tiger.

This is not a story with a happy ending that's for sure.

I don't think they owe us anything. It's really between them, their daughter, and LE. Also, I believe that one day every person will meet their Maker. My pastor gave a memorable sermon entitled "God is Not Mocked". When bad things happen, that I cannot reconcile in my limited mind, I find comfort in that thought. Holds me in check too, although, I do not have criminal tendancies. Furthermore, no one makes us follow this case day in day out.

After everything we have witnessed, I feel for Cindy. BP, Axis whatever, I cannot imagine this scenario in my life. Lesser circumstances would put me over the edge I'm sure. She was/is a ring leader gone wrong but appears to be a hard worker and, it seems, only wanted good things for "her girls". It reminds me of the tiger trainer in Vegas who, after he was almost killed by the tiger, pleaded to spare the tiger's life. He loves his tiger.

Very well said!:clap:

I 100% agree!:clap:

I 100% agree!:clap:

You can love the tiger without tossing innocent people into its cage

If they indeed were obstructing justice, they DO owe a debt to society. If they had succeeded in their desire to help KC get away with murder, I wonder how we would feel about them.

If they indeed were obstructing justice, they DO owe a debt to society. If they had succeeded in their desire to help KC get away with murder, I wonder how we would feel about them.

There is a difference between believing someone is not guilty of murder and trying to help them get away with murder. I've seen nothing the A's have done that appears to be an effort to help her get away with anything. Quite the contrary, as a matter of fact.

What proof do we have that they covered a murder? Maybe I missed something. The only thing I can think of is the pants, but we have no proof she washed them because she was hiding something.

There is a difference between believing someone is not guilty of murder and trying to help them get away with murder. I've seen nothing the A's have done that appears to be an effort to help her get away with anything. Quite the contrary, as a matter of fact.

I feel that they knew she was guilty. If I did not, I would feel as you do.

I remember thinking in the beginning that the Anthony's - all of them - should stay out of the limelight. No interviews, no angry confrontations, etc. I posted more than once that I wished they would just stop with the 'in your face' anger such as Cindy wielding the hammer, and George yelling at the protesters, Lee driving angrily up to the house almost running into protesters, etc. They hurt themselves with those actions. They made a lot of people feel negatively toward them - myself included.

As far as my feelings go, they are now doing the only thing I do respect out of all of their actions. They are not out there showing anger anymore. They are remaining quiet. Had they done this in the beginning, public perception would not have been as negative as it was. JMO

:clap::clap: ITA. They have done a lot to hurt the KC's case. When the state brings all that up it will not look good for KC.

I respectfully disagree with parts of this. I think they DO owe us, and many others, for the nasty comments, the accusations, for calling bloggers scumbags, for violent reactions to protestors, for trying to spin our heads 360 degrees, for hampering the search efforts of Caylees remains. They owe apologies.
However, I can imagine the horror of their reality right now. My own compassion for them is at a high level right now. We do not know what they are feeling either way- only what we would think and feel if we were in their position. I do believe they loved Caylee . I have 8 grandkids that are treasures in my life, and if anyone ever hurt them there would be no safe place on this earth for them to hide. For now I will believe that George and Cindy feel at least some of this same emotion.It is true that they could go see Casey at jail if both parties were willing, regardless of it being taped. You can show love and concern without being penalized for it- so I believe it has been a matter of one person refusing to face the other. Just my own thoughts.

I so totally agree. I find it odd that they haven't been seen at all, grieving or not, their actions towards everyone looking for Caylee were despicable. I also find it odd that they haven't been to see KC, all they would have to say is, we love you, we miss you, stare at each other for a bit. And leave. Now how could that hurt the case, one way or the other. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes, but they were downright nasty to people.

And that LKL interview is what made Caylee guide them to her, I'm certain. The flat out lies on that were disgusting, beyond belief. Caylee had enough and led them to her. No one has stood up for Caylee, except thousands of strangers and the State's Attorneys and police. For that I would say to George and Cindy...what say you now?? Where is your support for that little girl as so often George calls her

What proof do we have that they covered a murder? Maybe I missed something. The only thing I can think of is the pants, but we have no proof she washed them because she was hiding something.

There is not even proof that Casey was wearing those particular pants when Caylee was killed. George said she was wearing them when she left the house at 12:50. Many people think George's story was false. Even if it wasn't, Casey wore those "work" pants as part of her "going off to earn my pay" farce. She likely changed the minute she returned to the house after George left.

Regardless, there's no way Cindy would have thought all she needed to do to keep Casey from being convicted was wash one pair of pants.

There are several interviews that show the A's changing their story (lied). Why would they do that if not to protect KC?

I'm no fan of Cindy's but she always said that she would use the media to find Caylee now that she has been found I see no need for her to be on camera or want to be on camera..I respect her for that..

Cleaning "the car (that)smelled like a damn dead body was in it"
Washing clothing which smelled the same, while a baby was missing.
Lying to investigators

If they believed the nanny had done this crime.. would they have had these same actions?

There is not even proof that Casey was wearing those particular pants when Caylee was killed. George said she was wearing them when she left the house at 12:50. Many people think George's story was false. Even if it wasn't, Casey wore those "work" pants as part of her "going off to earn my pay" farce. She likely changed the minute she returned to the house after George left.

Regardless, there's no way Cindy would have thought all she needed to do to keep Casey from being convicted was wash one pair of pants.

I agree. I was asking what proof there was that they hid the murder.

I'm no fan of Cindy's but she always said that she would use the media to find Caylee now that she has been found I see no need for her to be on camera or want to be on camera..I respect her for that..

No respect for her. She used the media to discourge searches for a dead Caylee. She used the media to defend KC. Caylee was found IN SPITE of CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom