Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
robotdog - no one would suggest those two things are anything less than stupid. I have never seen them supported by anyone.

Looks like you have been at this a long time, so how does such a simple case get so much attention. Has to be a reason.

i think the reason is simple as to why it has received so much attention

1. a precious little child was murdered by her own mother

2. because of all the ridiculous and i mean one after another that never seems to end all of the ridiculous lies that keep spewing out from so many people involved in the case

You know, I wish I were so smart that I could watch, what, maybe 6 hours all total of TV and police interviews, and know everything about a mother who is more than 50 years (at least 438,000 hours) old, who I’ve never met once in real life. Wow.

I’m sad for me. The older I get, I realize the less I think I know......

So Casey had a rough life because of Cindy? So do we get to hear who Cindy can blame for who she was? And who that person can blame? We could be here a long time......

Maybe Caylee's murder was the great-great-great-great grandfather's fault?

Hats off on that one and no one has to act like it is. But are those who lean towards that.... so intolerable to you? Surely not. Coexistance is ok isn't it?

Say what you think, you have been, and so have we- that's all good! But when you begin posting that we arebad or wrong to judge their sick, manipulative, disordered behaviors we have the right to respond to that.

Say what you think, you have been, and so have we- that's all good! But when you begin posting that we arebad or wrong to judge their sick, manipulative, disordered behaviors we have the right to respond to that.

Have I ever said you were bad. Have I? God, I hope not.

You know, I wish I were so smart that I could watch, what, maybe 6 hours all total of TV and police interviews, and know everything about a mother who is more than 50 years (at least 438,000 hours) old, who I’ve never met once in real life. Wow.

So Casey had a rough life because of Cindy? So do we get to hear who Cindy can blame for who she was? And who that person can blame? We could be here a long time......

Nope, as has been said over and over and over again, if Casey murdered her child than Casey is the one at fault.

On the other hand and I am serious .... if differing personalities are not doing too well here and should be elsewhere - tell me. You know. You have a way with words that speak very well. You know.... no one would take offense... you know.... could be a good thing. Who knows.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bringing this over from the PI tape thread AND the GR thread tonight.

BC was on GR and said that the A's "owned" the PI tape and granted permission to air it so no money would be made.

Well, there ya go again, the A's OWNED this tape BUT yet they never turned it over to LE or mention it to LE or say just "hey, our PI videoed that area (or around it) back in Nov. - would you like to see it?"

Oh wait, that's right, I forgot - the A's are cooperating with LE in every way possible........NOT!

BC was on GR and said that the A's "owned" the PI tape and granted permission to air it so no money would be made.

Well, there ya go again, the A's OWNED this tape BUT yet they never turned it over to LE or mention it to LE or say just "hey, our PI videoed that area (or around it) back in Nov. - would you like to see it?"

Oh wait, that's right, I forgot - the A's are cooperating with LE in every way possible........NOT!

LE has had their number from the get go

i think :)

<sigh> They are so worried about someone else profiting from Caylee's death. If only they had been as vigilant about her safety when she was alive....

Something I read today said they haven't seen her or spoken with her since she was arrested on Oct. 14th. I didn't realize it had been that long. I think it goes both ways, the A's don't want to see Casey and she doesn't want to see them. She has the ability to phone them or to request visits and apparently she's not doing that. I think she realizes there's nothing more that they can do for her. That makes them worthless in Caseyland.

Yes Chilly, unless and until she tries to blame one of them of the deed . I do wonder if they are communicating by mail. This case is so unusual , nothing would surprise me.

Nope, as has been said over and over and over again, if Casey murdered her child than Casey is the one at fault.

Oh good. As I was reading this thread and I almost forgot...

OT one thing strikes me about CA, and one thing only. It's that bit about "we love you AND WE ONLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH."

So why doesn't Casey tell the truth?

Oh good. As I was reading this thread and I almost forgot...

OT one thing strikes me about CA, and one thing only. It's that bit about "we love you AND WE ONLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH."

So why doesn't Casey tell the truth?

I suppose that's the million dollar question..

QUOTE=TURBOTHINK;3155571]I not only believe they KNEW she was dead, but they collected money to keep themselves afloat. Maybe in a different household I could give them the shadow of doubt on that but CA is an RN and GA was LE. They BOTH knew she was dead. They may not have wanted to accept it at first, but within hours they started lying, so no one will ever convince me they didn't know.

I also believe that will be proved, and when it is they will also be brought up on fraud charges. All it takes is ONE person who donated them money to file them.[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap::clap:

They owed society to follow societies rules. Misleading LE, begging donations from well meaning people...interfering with searchers...all were inexcusable.

Yes they have great grief...but they also have the responsibilty all of us have at any time. Speak the truth, do not interfere with justice or blame the innocent.

I for one cannot just say "oh well, they are grieving" so lets not be harsh and just let it go...

THATS after all how their daughter got the way she is....ironic isn't it?

I am so sorry about your nephew and also sorry that your family did not recieve justice. :blowkiss:

Thank you for your kind thoughts. We had hoped for more years in prison, but with a plea bargain, it was 15. We were disappointed that the widow was not charged.

My mentioning the case was to illustrate that there are more people like Cindy out there who don't teach their children right from wrong and don't allow their children to take responsibility for their actions. It leads to a disregard for society's laws.

Thank you for your kind thoughts. We had hoped for more years in prison, but with a plea bargain, it was 15. We were disappointed that the widow was not charged.

My mentioning the case was to illustrate that there are more people like Cindy out there who don't teach their children right from wrong and don't allow their children to take responsibility for their actions. It leads to a disregard for society's laws.

Shall we lock all these awful parents up?
Paint an "x" on their forehead?
Shoot them?
Run everyone through a parenting course, if they flunk they get sterilized?
How about..teach them to say the words "WE WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH?"

Just wondering...

If she is guilty - she should plea and spare this country one giant mess. I assume based on no other suspects.... I could change my assumption at anytime ya know. :)

Problem is that sociopaths are usually also egocentric narcissists. For KC to outright confess, or even plea down to a lesser offense, she would have to first see it as "in her own best interest" or "benefit", - albeit, from the skewed perspective of a sociopathic/narcissist, of course.

Way too much "common" logic is used when trying to assign motives or agendas to KC. To fathom these you'd first have to perceive things from her perspective. While it is a "logic", of sorts, it is one that only functions within KC's own world, - one that is exclusionary to the consideration of everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loutrecygne7