Cindy talking about the sheds...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The webpage things.

One says "why do people kill people who kill people to show people not to kill people?"

Was there really an attempt to choke her?

Or are all of these web things just common? I do not understand MySpace or Facebook.
Yes, they are just common. That particular one refers to being opposed to the death penalty. They are normal things for most people and designed to have a shock value. Most people who have those on their "spaces" don't end up facing it for killing their child tho.

About the choking incident, LP said that he was told it did happen. Now...it would depend on if the person who told him was lying or not to say if it really did. Can't really count on much this family says as truth.

Since this is about the shed tho...she could have just used pool water to clean off the shovel before taking it back to the neighbor to explain why (if any) chlorine was found on it. I can see her doing that instead of turning on a hose.

I would be interested in finding out what was taken out of that shed, too. Sounds like it was Casey's ATM. (tools for cash)

My mind has went on a darker side now...

My dads shed would have power saws, circular saws, just an aray of power tolls.. Geez...I so hope KC did not do what it is I am thinking right now..

My Parents have an above ground pool similar to GA and CA and typically the shock comes in much smaller containers than those mentioned in this thread. Pool shock usually comes in 1 gallon bottles, packages (think small express mail) or small 1 gallon buckets. You hardly every see them come in the large containers pictured above.
I prefer not to think about what CA did with Caylee but I'm thinking the idea of her being in a bucket is a big big stretch.

I have a 15,000 gallon in ground pool. I shock mine in a powder form no bigger than a Halloween Candy bag.

Since a few posts on this thread explore digging & sizing up Casey's capabilities you may find the following post of interest. I see this topic coming up again and again, so I thought I'd put some reality-based info out there FWIW...I started it as a thread, but, it was merged w/ the "rants" thread.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2780930&postcount=445

Very interesting...
As for the roots, we do know that KC borrowed the neighbors shovel to supposedly dig up Bamboo shoot roots she said she was tripping over.
I can not imagine KC really doing this except to dig a shallow grave for the time being after she killed Caylee:cursing:

and trash bags. But those come on a roll usually so those wouldn't really be missed

But, trash bags can be linked back to the roll, and where the roll was made, and where it was purchased. I saw a show once where someone was convicted of murder based on the trash bag markings that the dead body was found in!

Since a few posts on this thread explore digging & sizing up Casey's capabilities you may find the following post of interest. I see this topic coming up again and again, so I thought I'd put some reality-based info out there FWIW...I started it as a thread, but, it was merged w/ the "rants" thread.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2780930&postcount=445

I do agree & have posted before that I think there is now way KA dug a grave. This is what my dh does for a living. And (might get a little disturbing)
And when he digs an infant grave for a newborn who is in a small styrofoam casket (think small styrofaom cooler size) It takes him over 45 mins by hand! And we are not talking about a big hole either. There is now way after watching my husband dig a grave that KA would ever be able to do it herself. She either had help or just tossed her somewhere.
And you are right-a certain typr of shovel has to be used.
I, myself, had to bury a few puppies a few years ago. They had gotten poisoned (long story involving my nasty neighbor) and I stood out there and cried because it was so hard to even get a small hole!
Now the ground would be a lot softer after rain, but only if it had been raining for weeks-and then I think you would just have a huge mess of slop to deal with.

But, trash bags can be linked back to the roll, and where the roll was made, and where it was purchased. I saw a show once where someone was convicted of murder based on the trash bag markings that the dead body was found in!

I remember seeing a show about that too!

They have been able to connect trash bags on many cases to the original source (roll, box, etc.). It is amazing what forensics can do!

I don't think KC dug a real grave..just a deep enough hole to place Caylee in temporarily in the back yard & cover her haphazardly with dirt, sand, whatever till she figured out what she was going to do with Cayless body.

Just because KC is small and petite does not mean she is not capable of some physical activity like digging a temporary grave..I mean after all think of the mud wrestling pictures of her.

Isn't it great that CA talks about the sheds? And so many many other things that we (and LE) would know nothing about if she hadn't! She's going to be listening to herself over and over and over pretty soon I think.

MOO

Observation- I cannot pick up a container of cat litter- and I am much bigger than KC.

If the child was in a chlorine conainer I don't think she could have lifted it nor carried it very far on her own. It would have had to weigh at least 30 lbs. judging by my 2-1/2 yr. old grandchild.

If wrapped only in a tarp or plastic- yes she could lift her, but not carry her very far.

If in a cooler chest, unless on wheels, she could lift it, but not carry it too far.
Therefore, she must have parked not far from where she put her, or someone helped her.

(bolding mine)

Didn't they find a crate on wheels in the abandoned car? Don't recall where I read that but I am almost certain that was one item that was retrieved from the car.

When my son was 3, my brother in law would put him in a 5 gallon feed buck with cattle cubes in the bottom and would carry him this way out to the pasture. I do have a picture of him in the bucket with just his head peaking out of the top of the bucket (it is a cute pic).

I see how Caylee would fit but there is still the stain....

Sorry! I'm not real PC savy.

The link for CA's statement about the sheds is-

under child's 1st and last name. wordpress.com/2008/08/06
GA and CA speak with Greta transcript
Hope this helps.

Ok then...Why didn't KC have access to a key?

We have a shed and a smaller home on our property that I don't have keys to. My husband has the keys on his key ring and I never have access unless he's there and I would have to ask him for the key. I don't have keys to the gun safe either. He's the keykeeper - and we certainly don't just hand out keys of our sheds, smaller home, car keys, etc. to either of our grown children. If dad's gone, the keys are gone with him. If he's home, they're on his belt and they'd have to ask him for the key - and then, he'd walk them to the shed and open it himself.

(bolding mine)

Didn't they find a crate on wheels in the abandoned car? Don't recall where I read that but I am almost certain that was one item that was retrieved from the car.

OMG, I think you're right! I remember thinking that wheeled cart didn't seem evidential and being a little disappointed by that.

I need to search later for a link to inventory of contents of the Pontiac.

one thing to remember when thinking about a bucket....is that ...the body...sorry I just couldnt say her name when thinking about this...the body would have to be put in right away....because it does start to get stiff....like with in a hour or less...and it gets hard to move ...or postion....in something constricted like a bucket....now a plastic rubber made container I could see....
Just my thoughts

Rigor mortis passes within a few hours. The body does not stay stiff. In a state of decomp, it would be more like "mush" in a garbage bag.

I have a 15,000 gallon in ground pool. I shock mine in a powder form no bigger than a Halloween Candy bag.

You can buy those, but they are much more expensive than the buckets.

In Florida or even here where it is very sunny, rainy, and hot, you use a LOT of shock over the course of a year. Most people cut their chemical cost in about half by using the 40, 50 or 100 lb sizes in all their chemicals.

I can see GA using the buckets because most older people consider the cost of pool maintenance over the year. In Florida the pools are used year round, so it is not like where you only use them a few months.

I doubt they would have a sand filter. It is probably a cartridge type filter. They are probably referring to that cartridge. You replace those every 1 -2 years. We always referr to our cartridge as the filter and so does the pool store.

Oh okay...........I have a sand filter with cartridges for the chlorine feeder and the Nature 2. I didn't know some pools didn't use sand filters. Thanks.

You sure could. This is a small one, 40 lbs I think there are larger ones too, I just don't have one to photograph for you right now. We give ours to a farmer who uses them for hog slop. LOL

Wow..for sure you could!!

I was thinking of the much smaller ones..:bang:

We use 5gallon buckets on our boat- holds about 35-40 lbs i believe.
Small children play in these buckets all the time so they could fit but Im not sure a lid would fit also to place them in a car you would put them upright . they fit upright in a suv but a small car or trunk not sure

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMEAMG
Back