Cindy's counselor?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this is why it is so hard in this case. I do believe SP. BUT! Maybe CA lied to SP.

I absolutely believe SP. She comes across as being very sincere.

I think Cindy may have used the term "counselor" for the human resources person to sort of give some weight to what she was saying, or to gain sympathy. Cindy seems to speak and write in a way intended to evoke sympathy.

I absolutely believe SP. She comes across as being very sincere.

I think Cindy may have used the term "counselor" for the human resources person to sort of give some weight to what she was saying, or to gain sympathy. Cindy seems to speak and write in a way intended to evoke sympathy.
I think I might be lost here, I thought Cindy went to a counselor with the EAP there at Gentiva...didn't know it was a human resources person ?

Even if CA did go to a counselor - that person wouldn't tell CA to "Kick ur daughter out". If she went to a counselor she may have heard the counselor say that. CA takes what ever she wants from a conversation. We have seen her do that over and over. She may have been throwing out gentle suggestions and when something hit CA's brain it was "HER" decision. KWIM?

I think I might be lost here, I thought Cindy went to a counselor with the EAP there at Gentiva...didn't know it was a human resources person ?

EAP is provided by a separate company so that everything you approach them about, remains confidential. HR may recommend you call your EAP, but their knowledge of it ends there.

When this all took place a while back, wasn't there talk about a murdered counselor and possible 'involvement with kc or lee? Boy I wish I could find it, does anyone remember or was it a rumor????

I just briefly scanned the posts 'cuz I'm standing here just out of the shower and my towel is falling off. :eek: I swear, I think I need a 12 step program because of this case LOL

Didn't Cindy tell the FBI she saw a counselor? I'm certain I remember her saying something about it. They asked if Casey had any "issues" and Cindy, being Cindy, talked about herself.

I'm going to dry off and check her FBI interview again. brb

This is kind of a complex matter. CA, by telling friends and co-workers that she had seen a counselor and that counselor had suggested that she seek custody of Caylee, essentially waived her privacy in relation to it being known that she was seeing a counselor. The counselors notes are definitely covered by privacy laws and are not discoverable. So even though CA told lots of people that she went to see a counselor and what the counselor told her to do it would be darn near impossible to independently verify that with the counselor unless CA consented to her records being released. Anybody care to give odds on that happening??

It might depend on the kind of counselor. Some aren't covered by confidentiality.

When this all took place a while back, wasn't there talk about a murdered counselor and possible 'involvement with kc or lee? Boy I wish I could find it, does anyone remember or was it a rumor????

You are talking about the Nicole Ganguzza murder/sex assault case. That case got tangled up with this one because it took place on June 10 at J. Blanchard Park. But no real connection to this case has ever been found.

Could you be thinking of the jogger Nicole who was found murdered at jbp in June 11th? She was studying to become a therapist and wanted to provide counseling for free for those who could not afford it...IIRC she did not have any connection to this case..hth

I'm curious, does Grandma (SP) have to be officially called to the stand in order to use her statements to LE in court?

I guess I have the same question in regards to CA? Would she have to be called to the stand before her previous statements are used?

I'm sorry. EAP is what I meant by human resources. I couldn't think of the term. In the EAP programs I know of, the 'counselor' is somebody who works in the human resources department, and is not a therapist.

I think that since there are quite a few people with knowledge of Cindy's visit to a "counselor", the state will have opportunity to bring it in at trial ? I see it as important testimony, especially since Cindy is saying everything was fine, no fight, Casey was the perfect mom. The fact that she saw a professional due to problems with Casey would help the state prove a problem existed...With all of Cindy's lies about no problem existing w/ Casey, I think they will need Shirley's testimony. By Cindy being untruthful. she may very well be responsible for putting her own mother in that witness seat. My opinion only.

:waitasec:
Seems like it was the Bldg... that the
Z G that was a blogger.... got office robbed of her computer and
personal business... on or about JUNE 9th... and the

Counselor girl... that got murdered in J Blanchard Park on or about
June 9th,.... her office in the same office bldg..

so see.... It is just so DANG involved.. and woven together...

like a really small world... yet... with the ZG of the depo being
the
ZG of the Sawgrass... and the Tattoo parlor...

and yet... the ZG 22 of Winter Park getting a ticket from LE
on or about MAY 24th........

JUST N E V E R ~ S T O P S ~~~ with the WEB of MS Spider KC ! ! ! !
and
the trouble !

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram...

sorry if it is confusing !:confused: I am :confused:

:furious::banghead:thanks KC :behindbar:banghead:

perhaps sleep would do me some good...

with out trying to figure KC out ! ? ?

JMO
jjgram

I just briefly scanned the posts 'cuz I'm standing here just out of the shower and my towel is falling off. :eek: I swear, I think I need a 12 step program because of this case LOL

Didn't Cindy tell the FBI she saw a counselor? I'm certain I remember her saying something about it. They asked if Casey had any "issues" and Cindy, being Cindy, talked about herself.

I'm going to dry off and check her FBI interview again. brb

Such poor form to quote myself but I didn't get a chance to check Cindy's FBI interview earlier. I'll do it first thing in the morning. I'm fairly she told them she went for counseling but I can't recall what else she said. It impressed me (and not in a good way) because Cindy made it all about Cindy. Surprise, surprise!

but curious as all hell to know if this is true and whether or not CA would have discussed KC with this person,

I am pretty sure that she did discuss Casey with the counsellor and I believe that he/she did advise her to throw Casey to the street. I know my counsellor
advised me to throw my daughter to the street. I could not do that and in about a year my daughter straightened out. You see what happened when Casey was living more or less on the street. Now there is no grandbaby to enjoy and her daughter is probably going to be put away for life. I do know that Cindy decided she would not do this but the threats made to Casey did
cause Casey to live out of her car/at others apt's
Also Cindy's mother was told by Cindy what she discussed with the counsellor
so Cindy did discuss Casey to her counsellor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics