Cindy's Deposition #3 *UPDATED* MOTION FILED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are anal and some people are oral. I am not at all anal but I am totally oral, so I chew gum all the time. I just do it with style :)
Boy I can hear the oral -anal jokes now LOL.

Could you have left those doors open any wider??? ROFL

Yes there is also a study that claims it alleviates stress.
NO - I did not do a study on gum LOL :)
but I did do a study on anger many years ago.
Someone I know said that CA was chomping out messages in morse code lol.

Veeery interesting. I can believe that. :) I wonder f CA is embarrassed when she sees herself?

So have I! I mean, can't she at least keep up with her own lies? Keep one of the famous Anthony notebooks? Act like she doesn't need anger management?
She can and does read everything about this case, so is it just impossible for her to act normal? :bang:

Oh...if only humans did always express emotions such as anger, fear, hate, jealousy, and other such powerful and destructive feelings in a 'civilized manner' - we wouldn't have wars, civil riots, murders and all number of cruel and atrocious acts that happen because these emotions get the better of people!

Sadly, we humans are not as 'civilized' as we'd like to believe - our strongest emotions are nothing more than primeval instincts, the urge for self-preservation and protection of our own kin will usually kick in instinctively when we feel under threat. In that sense we are no different than the animal kingdom.

Though I don't agree with the bolded comments, I do agree with everything else you have stated in your posts.
I think if people would put themselves in CA and GA shoes, they would be singing a different tune. moo
I too would be angry walking into that room. I'm not a lawyer, but I am a grandma, and a mom.
CA and GA are victims.
They have lost their grandchild who was murdered.
Their one and only daughter is sitting in jail waiting to go to trial for that murder.
Their family is in shreds.
They have lost everything that is dear to them.
They have every right to be angry with someone who they believe has forced themselves in their face, for greedy gain, and fame.
They have every right to be angry.
The only thing I question is why they didn't answer yes and no only.
The questions in an open case should not have been able to be asked, imo, and I don't and never will understand why they were allowed to be asked.
I have never been desposed, and I hope I never am, because most of the questions were in fact none of their business. moo
This in nothing more than adding insult to injury, and should not be allowed to happen, and shouldn't have happened. They too will stand before a Judge one day, as we all will. imo.

Though I don't agree with the bolded comments, I do agree with everything else you have stated in your posts.
I think if people would put themselves in CA and GA shoes, they would be singing a different tune. moo
I too would be angry walking into that room. I'm not a lawyer, but I am a grandma, and a mom.
CA and GA are victims.
They have lost their grandchild who was murdered.
Their one and only daughter is sitting in jail waiting to go to trial for that murder.
Their family is in shreds.
They have lost everything that is dear to them.
They have every right to be angry with someone who they believe has forced themselves in their face, for greedy gain, and fame.
They have every right to be angry.
The only thing I question is why they didn't answer yes and no only.
The questions in an open case should not have been able to be asked, imo, and I don't and never will understand why they were allowed to be asked.
I have never been desposed, and I hope I never am, because most of the questions were in fact none of their business. moo
This in nothing more than adding insult to injury, and should not be allowed to happen, and shouldn't have happened. They too will stand before a Judge one day, as we all will. imo.

And the one responsible for all of their problems is whom? JM did not cause this. LE did not cause this. ZFG did not cause this.

I made a comment that makes no sense. I can't find an edit button. How can I edit the comment? Sorry, I've searched the site trying to find how and haven't found it. Thanks.

So have I! I mean, can't she at least keep up with her own lies? Keep one of the famous Anthony notebooks? Act like she doesn't need anger management?
She can and does read everything about this case, so is it just impossible for her to act normal? :bang:

I'm thinking yes it is impossible for her to act normal.:crazy: I nearly fainted when I saw her on the early show compared to the deposition. It was scary.
I think the problem is that CA is always right, so whatever she's saying is right whenever she said it...if that makes sense.

I made a comment that makes no sense. I can't find an edit button. How can I edit the comment? Sorry, I've searched the site trying to find how and haven't found it. Thanks.
OT-
It's usually right in front of the quote button after you've posted. Good luck

hi, it should be beside the quote button at the bottom right-hand side of your post.

Hiyah Songline,
My response, following up on what AZlawyer posted, is simply this: Mr. Morgan's client is entitled to "discover" any and every thing that is in any way, shape or form relevant to her civil case against Casey, which necessarily involves any information regarding who actually did what to Caylee. The civil judge's ruling will govern only that which is asked and answered in the civil matter - but he will allow all relevant questions, which is why Mr. Morgan gets to "ask away." The degree of relevance that something has to the civil suit is not measured in any way by its degree of relevance to a separate criminal suit. The two suits can co-exist at the same time. As AZlawyer says, if Mr. Morgan can prove that Casey, who claimed that she left Caylee with a sitter named Zanny, actually murdered Caylee, then it's easy to prove that Casey told a lie - which is an element of a defamation suit (i.e., that the defendant must have said something that was not true.)
If he is going after proving that Casey did the deed; surly he is planing to get way ahead of the criminal case.
AGAIN: if there is something to fear IF IF IF it has to be given respect too.
Like I have been saying it should be conducted in hush, hush manor, no videos, and other BS.
in the proper arena = seems this case may need that.
IF there is any reason at all to fear - he is asking them to walk out of court and wait for a bullet.
If GA's suicide attempt has to do with all the things we DO NOT KNOW.
I appreciate your reply. :blowkiss:
I am also waiting for a reply from a Florida attorney. but he is corporate and gaming, I am not so sure he will know.

It is the basis of the Civil Suit that the statements the Anthonys made in the LE interviews and their multitude of public appearances either on talk shows or giving impromptu interviews with the media swarm have implicated this particular woman again and again and again, even though they are now asserting that SHE is not the ZG they spoke about. Their continued defense of their daughter, when she herself WILL NOT GO ON RECORD as saying this is not the ZG she left her daughter with, not answering any deposition questions that would clear it all up, and leaving her parents to take the heat for her (as always) which they will do by lying and being obstinate.

IF the statements they choose to make in their deposition to his office conflict with statements they made to LE or in the public eye, then absolutely Morgan can use those statements to demonstrate perjurous content. And he will.

Bold by me.

Oooh how I hope so.

If he is going after proving that Casey did the deed; surly he is planing to get way ahead of the criminal case.
AGAIN: if there is something to fear IF IF IF it has to be given respect too.
Like I have been saying it should be conducted in hush, hush manor, no videos, and other BS.
IF there is any reason at all to fear - he is asking them to walk out of court and wait for a bulit.

No, it should not. This woman was slandered publicly and she has the right to have her name cleared publicly. What part of defamation are you not understanding? Someone took enough of her identity to create an imaginanny. That person's family did all they could to keep the focus on that person. When confronted by that person saying "HEY! HOLD ON A SECOND!!!! I'VE NEVER MET CASEY ANTHONY AND I HAVE NEVER WATCHED HER CHILD!!" the lot of them scoffed and pretended it was OKAY!!!!!!!! to have done it in the first place.

It was unequivocally NOT okay. It was an offense where ZG-of-the-Deposition has rights. Her right is to NOT have someone utilize a part of her identity to create a story which involves the death of a small child (let alone anything that would fall into a much more minor area).

Imagine if you will, someone gets hold of your identity. Not just Songline, but the identity by which your friends and family and employer know you. They take that identity and start linking it to illegal activity. When you catch on, you see what they're doing, you call them on it. They may cease what they have done up until then, but the damage to your name has already been done. They may go on television and tell people that she's blowing it out of proportion; we didn't even MEAN her. She just has the same name we were using. They keep insisting, however, that the person has nearly all the same attributes as you possess, except gosh. You're really not that attractive and we're sure we said she was a 10. They continue to drag your name out as a convenient excuse for who really committed the crime, yet scoff at any thoughts you might have to attempt to clear your name. By god, they've SAID it wasn't you!!!!

That is what ZG-of-the-Deposition faces, to this day. I've even seen you disparage her because you disagree with her civil action against those people who did this to her. You've said she had nothing before. You've said she's just looking for money. You've said she's just looking for her 15 minutes.

ZG-of-the-Deposition will never be afforded what you so easily scoff at now: A name kept out of the limelight, always with a question attached as to what was her "real" role in the disappearance and death of Caylee Marie Anthony. Be glad you have that privilege in these United States. It has been stripped from one of your countrywomen.

That's how I understand it as well. If LE charges them before the trial, they have the right to plead the fifth (and not answer questions) during KC's trial. If not, then they MUST answer questions. LE will likely wait until KC's trial is over to charge them. I'm hoping this is what is going on...And I'm looking forward to the "aftertrial aftermath"!

MOO

Bold by me.

My point is that I'm hoping there WILL be an after trial aftermath. So many times I think that people get away with this stuff because after the long, painful trial everyone just wants it all to just go away. No one wants to spend any more money or time on a case that has a conviction already.

Plus I think the state fears looking vindictive by continuing to persue people after the main criminal has already been punished. Usually the people who are throwing up obstruction and lying to police and perjuring themselves are close family members. LE chooses not to go after them after the trial because these same people have just suffered another terrible tragedy - in this case (hopefully) their daughter getting the DP.

The problem with that type of thinking is that it creates a snowball effect. You may avoid some expense and time and bad PR at the moment but failure to prosecute people like the A's practically guarantees that the next case will be even more outrageous, more filled with lies, more difficult for the police to solve and consuming more and more of the states resources.

That's why I am very happy that Morgan is holding the A's accountable for their behavior. They absolutely should be made to pay for all of the expenses involved in round two.

No, it should not. This woman was slandered publicly and she has the right to have her name cleared publicly. What part of defamation are you not understanding? Someone took enough of her identity to create an imaginanny. That person's family did all they could to keep the focus on that person. When confronted by that person saying "HEY! HOLD ON A SECOND!!!! I'VE NEVER MET CASEY ANTHONY AND I HAVE NEVER WATCHED HER CHILD!!" the lot of them scoffed and pretended it was OKAY!!!!!!!! to have done it in the first place.

It was unequivocally NOT okay. It was an offense where ZG-of-the-Deposition has rights. Her right is to NOT have someone utilize a part of her identity to create a story which involves the death of a small child (let alone anything that would fall into a much more minor area).

Imagine if you will, someone gets hold of your identity. Not just Songline, but the identity by which your friends and family and employer know you. They take that identity and start linking it to illegal activity. When you catch on, you see what they're doing, you call them on it. They may cease what they have done up until then, but the damage to your name has already been done. They may go on television and tell people that she's blowing it out of proportion; we didn't even MEAN her. She just has the same name we were using. They keep insisting, however, that the person has nearly all the same attributes as you possess, except gosh. You're really not that attractive and we're sure we said she was a 10. They continue to drag your name out as a convenient excuse for who really committed the crime, yet scoff at any thoughts you might have to attempt to clear your name. By god, they've SAID it wasn't you!!!!

That is what ZG-of-the-Deposition faces, to this day. I've even seen you disparage her because you disagree with her civil action against those people who did this to her. You've said she had nothing before. You've said she's just looking for money. You've said she's just looking for her 15 minutes.

ZG-of-the-Deposition will never be afforded what you so easily scoff at now: A name kept out of the limelight, always with a question attached as to what was her "real" role in the disappearance and death of Caylee Marie Anthony. Be glad you have that privilege in these United States. It has been stripped from one of your countrywomen.

Your description of what it is like to lose control of your "self" almost sucks the breath out of me. This is the worst kind of attack, and you wrote the scenario so well.
Loss of reputation is irreparable, IMO, and to lose it for duplicitous purposes is unforgiveable.

Thanks for reminding me about the value of my identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shortie05986