Cindy's Inconsistencies

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another inconsistency is Cindy saying that there was never a need to ask Caylee or talk about the nanny Zani, but the flurry of unanswered phone calls on the 16th show a need. What if there was an emergency and the unanswered calls were about a sick child or a broken down car with the child along.
My babystter had a list of emergency numbers, but I don;t think I gave my babysitter number out to anyone in particular. Probably careless of me, but didn't have a need.

What really freaks me out about this whole Zani Nanny thing is that she talked about her for so long. I mean what the he!! was she up to? Even if she was Xanax Nanny which makes sense to me, why was she implying there was any nanny? She must have been up to no good on a regular basis.

I'm not sure if Cindy said that she had never had a number or last name for the babysitter or not, but you'd think that she would have at some point. Since there was no daddy or other set of grandparents, what if something had happened to Casey, such as a bad wreck, and Cindy would have no idea who had her grandchild or where she was. The Anthony's were the only other family since there was no daddy. It would be interesting to know if Cindy had a fake babysitter number that she may have tried calling the month that Casey and Caylee went missing.

My babystter had a list of emergency numbers, but I don;t think I gave my babysitter number out to anyone in particular. Probably careless of me, but didn't have a need.

What really freaks me out about this whole Zani Nanny thing is that she talked about her for so long. I mean what the he!! was she up to? Even if she was Xanax Nanny which makes sense to me, why was she implying there was any nanny? She must have been up to no good on a regular basis.

My guess is that she needed a cover for her whole story. She told her parents she was working when she wasn't. Certainly they would ask where Caylee was if she was working. So she had to make up a story that Caylee goes to the nanny while she goes to work. Of course both of them were clearly elsewhere all that time.

My guess is that she needed a cover for her whole story. She told her parents she was working when she wasn't. Certainly they would ask where Caylee was if she was working. So she had to make up a story that Caylee goes to the nanny while she goes to work. Of course both of them were clearly elsewhere all that time.
I know and that's what I mean! What the heck was she up to all that time?

Well, she was obviously coming up with a fabulous cover story for whatever happened to Caylee. She was stealing money and spending it. She was partying like a rock star. She was perfecting her myspace/facebook skills. She was learning alot about SIM cards. She was ordering pizza and leaving it in her car. LOL

Well, she was obviously coming up with a fabulous cover story for whatever happened to Caylee. She was stealing money and spending it. She was partying like a rock star. She was perfecting her myspace/facebook skills. She was learning alot about SIM cards. She was ordering pizza and leaving it in her car. LOL

Well-said! I just spewed coffee while reading your post. :)

Actually there is footage from around July 17th were Cindy was telling the camera that as a nurse and a former cop, her and George know what a dead body smells like and that is what they smelled in the trunk.

So Cindy's excuse that she just said the part about the dead body smell to "get the police to get there faster" is more bs.

Trying to go back in time and locate and insert the links to old interviews/footage isn't my favorite thing to do. Maybe tomorrow...

I was mistaken. Here is the interview. I honestly have no idea what Cindy is trying to get at in the first 30 seconds of this interview. She certaintly isn't using the excuse that she was just trying to get police out to her house sooner. She must have thought of that excuse later.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-caylee1608aug16,0,4717404.story

It is "Cindy Anthony Talks to Reporters after Bond Hearing". Scroll to page 7 in the video block to hear Cindy say she knows what decomposition smells like.

I was mistaken. Here is the interview. I honestly have no idea what Cindy is trying to get at in the first 30 seconds of this interview. She certaintly isn't using the excuse that she was just trying to get police out to her house sooner. She must have thought of that excuse later.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-caylee1608aug16,0,4717404.story

It is "Cindy Anthony Talks to Reporters after Bond Hearing". Scroll to page 7 in the video block to hear Cindy say she knows what decomposition smells like.

No - I didn't hear any mention of that either. I heard her basically say that she was a nurse and knew what decomposition smells like. She said the bag of pizza was what smelled and it was one of the worst things she ever smelled. So she was denying it was decomp. But here she never says that she said that to get police there quicker. I agree with you..I think she thought of that latter.

IMO - I think the 911 call was an "excited utterance" and that she spoke honestly and from the heart without thinking. I think the car smelled exactly as she described it in the 911 call - like decomposition. But I think after having time to think about it, and probably after George finally managed to shut her up, they decided to cover and back-track over the comment. I think the clip you posted is interesting in that George keeps trying to get her to stop talking and she is like the Energizer Bunny...she keeps going and going....

Curious to verify what date Cindy's myspace page was created, and last updated with the "July 3rd" entry.

During the bond hearing, Cindy states that she does not know how to do things like myspace, and that Casey did all the work on the cayleeismissing page.

1) WHEN was Cindy's myspace created ?
Hopefully for her is was before June 15th...

2) WHEN was the July 3rd post actually posted ?

I asked about this last week, too. I hope someone can tell us.

My confusion with Cindy is back to July 15th when she called 911 three times. Everyone knows the first two calls were calm. The third one, she mentions the dead body smell. Did she go out and smell the car between the second and third call? Why mention this in the third call? It's incredibly hard to believe that she made that discovery in the moments between the calls. When did she say she took the clothes out and washed them? She knew they smelled like the car, but only in a moment of panic does she think to tell someone the car smells.

Lie #2 from Cindy Anthony which came out in court today:

Cindy had emphatically told the press that Caylee's father died in a car accident and she could not remember his name, but was sure of it because she had seen the obituary.

Today, she stated under oath that she believed that Jesse Grund was Caylee's biological father and she also said that his family had taken care of Caylee a few times.

I have tried to be a proponent of Cindy. This part has bothered me a lot though. She knew when she said that under oath that DNA had cleared Jesse. This was not BS'ing reporters. This was under oath in a court of law.

Tryin' real hard to be the shepherd

This just sickens me. To post this about your daughter for the world to see? This is a grown up family. They should act like one. Not like 12 year old girls arguing over a boyfriend.

I have read snippets but this is my first full reading of this Myspace post. I can not even begin to say how creepy this is. Makes you kind of sick to know exactly why all of this happened. Words fail me.

There is a lot of dirty laundry in this family. I feel that Cindy is a victim, but at the same time I think she is hiding a lot (which may or may not have bearing on the case). I think she has fear also. jmho

A lot of :Banane03: while :drink: and taking pictures of her :behind: and :rocker: before coming home and :puke: and then uploading it all :eek:nline:

My confusion with Cindy is back to July 15th when she called 911 three times. Everyone knows the first two calls were calm. The third one, she mentions the dead body smell. Did she go out and smell the car between the second and third call? Why mention this in the third call? It's incredibly hard to believe that she made that discovery in the moments between the calls. When did she say she took the clothes out and washed them? She knew they smelled like the car, but only in a moment of panic does she think to tell someone the car smells.

I had a hard time with that too. Most normal people would have called the police and reported the smell immediately. But these are the Aliens, oops, Anthony's :rolleyes:

I'm with you this. Something is not right. You would think that she would have mentioned something about car stinking when she wanted to report it stolen. I know I would have.

Another inconsistency is Cindy saying that there was never a need to ask Caylee or talk about the nanny Zani

Yeah right.... I suppose Cindy & Caylee were always so busy discussing politics, sports & religion Cindy never even had time to ask how she liked her nanny & what they did together.

What grandmother would think to ask her grandchild if she was happy with the 'stranger' who was taking care of her??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

if my daughter went missing for a month, I wouldn't have to worry about bonding out of jail. I would tell the judge NO BOND, because I'd be safer in jail.

My mom and dad would hang me out to dry THEMSELVES!

(Of course, take this lightly please!):woohoo:

Yeah right.... I suppose Cindy & Caylee were always so busy discussing politics, sports & religion Cindy never even had time to ask how she liked her nanny & what they did together.

What grandmother would think to ask her grandchild if she was happy with the 'stranger' who was taking care of her??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cindy didn't flip out until she had to pay the towing bill, in my eyes. That's when she managed to find Casey lickety-split.
How many hours after she got the death smell car, picking up Casey, driving around chatting it up in their best friend kind of way, did it occur to her to report Caylee's disappearance?
Lee is in many of the party photos; there is no way he couldn't have been enlisted to look for his sister and niece over the course of a month.

There are alot of facts and circumstances surrounding the events during these 911 calls that are being withheld by the Anthony's IMO. All of your questions are good ones. Where was George while all this was going on? Could he have gone to pick up the car while Cindy went to pick up Casey at Tony's house? Then perhaps she did smell the car after the first two calls. In the interview I found it odd that there was no mention of what George was doing - just Cindy, Lee and Casey.

The events are very weird and I am suspicious we are not getting an accurate picture of what happened after they found Casey. Remember how Cindy said Casey was crying on the floor while she admitted Caylee had been kidnapped...but then when Casey talked to the 911 operator just moments later, she was as cold as ice and totally monotone? I think Casey was cold from the moment Cindy found her...I doubt she ever showed any emotion about Caylee's disappearance. I bet she was pissed that she got pulled away from Tony.

Something that strikes me everytime I see Cindy talking is how guilty she looks. I don't think she had anything to do with the disappearance or possible murder of Caylee but in my opinion she and the family are accomplices. They are covering up for Casey bigtime.
On the 911 calls, Cindy seems truly distraught. This is why I don't think that the family initially had anything to do with this situation. However, they all decided to cover for Casey and they all know that Caylee is not coming back.
Cindy just looks like she is lying everytime she talks. So does George. It's kinda hard to explain the look on their faces but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo