Cindy's Testimony at 911 Tapes Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Linda. redkat's picture speaks a thousand words to me. How much CNA's aged in the last two years (not being snarky at all). I do have compassion and I think I can have that while having compassion for Caylee too. JMHO.

I can't even imagine being Cindy...I've tried...I think I would be in a rubber room and medicated till I was practically comatose. It's more than anyone, ever, should have to bear...it's really no wonder to me that she wigged out from time to time.

You know, if I had to testify as Cindy did today, you better believe I would need some heavy duty meds to deal with the stress of recounting the traumatic details of my first realization that my beloved two year old granddaughter was most likely never coming home again, and my daughter was most likely responsible. Yup, I am cutting this lady some slack this time.

I wasn't able to watch but a few minutes at the end of hearing -- thank you WS friends for your "coverage"! I'm starting to review the threads from the very first one!

I am shocked to hear that Cindy said in court she believes Caylee is still alive -- in her heart?? I hope she hasn't mentally broken with reality -- perhaps has not really allowed herself to go through the grieving process? If so, that is really tragic.

I've always defended her here.....and stopped posting because everyone wanted her head on a stick. I knew she would come through and tell the truth in the end. She had a TON to process and if ya ask me, she still isn't done.........but I knew she'd do the right thing.

I wasn't able to watch but a few minutes at the end of hearing -- thank you WS friends for your "coverage"! I'm starting to review the threads from the very first one!

I am shocked to hear that Cindy said in court she believes Caylee is still alive -- in her heart?? I hope she hasn't mentally broken with reality -- perhaps has not really allowed herself to go through the grieving process? If so, that is really tragic.

No, I think her psyche is still in denial.

I've always defended her here.....and stopped posting because everyone wanted her head on a stick. I knew she would come through and tell the truth in the end. She had a TON to process and if ya ask me, she still isn't done.........but I knew she'd do the right thing.

I am not disagreeing with you. Truly. But I feel like she had no choice but to tell the truth.

I must be the only one who kinda thinks Cindy is just a control freak with a personality disorder that finally had nowhere to run and no story to "spin" and surrendered to the reality that she wasn't going to get away with her usual crap. Her comment about thinking Caylee is still alive is her being crafty in some way. She is manipulating so that she looks sympathetic. In my opinion she brought this all on herself and she is now having to sleep in the bed she maketh. I have a really hard time finding compassion under the totality of the circumstances.

I have no compassion for any of the A clan. None, zippo, nadda.

Any one of them could have stopped this circus July 15, 08 but instead they intentionally sideswiped any and all avenues to assist LE, the FBI and the SAO. They went out of their way to sabotage the investigation. They intentionally lied to create a cover up story. They have absolutely NO RESPECT for the law or the courts.

They have been living off the murder of Caylee instead of doing what normal people would do; go back to work and earn an honest wage to support themselves.

They continue to lie and show the world how little they respected Caylee's short life.

By the way, CA played her martyr role really well today. Ya'll got to see a narcissist working the room in true form. She changed roles immediately and knew when to play the room. She even managed to get some hard core people here to feel sorry for her. ICA did the exact same thing, she just didn't get the results she wanted. She was still looking for real tears to be produced by her squeezing her eyes tight, or poking at em.

Maybe she believes Caylee is alive in her heart. I'm not making excuses for her at all, and I think she was WAY out of line saying that in court, but perhaps it was a true statement, just left unfinished:

CA: I still think Caylee is alive...in my heart.

I interpreted this completely differently than almost every comment that I have seen. I really thought that she meant during the time period they were discussing, she thought at that point Caylee was alive. Was JB asking her about the present time? I thought his questions were directed to the matter of the 911 calls and the events during that time period and her memories surrounding them.

I think Cindy did a good job today. I think she was honest as she would allow herself to be. I do believe the questions she answered with "I don't know" or "I don't recall" was a way for her to not completely throw Casey under the bus.

I admit that I was shocked that she didn't completely stick to the "I said that just to get LE there faster" story.

I'm going to give myself a week or so to think about whether I can start to forgive her for all she has done these past two years because everytime I do, she always makes me regret it later.

But, I will say that I am proud of whoever prepared Cindy for today. They did good!

Maybe she believes Caylee is alive in her heart. I'm not making excuses for her at all, and I think she was WAY out of line saying that in court, but perhaps it was a true statement, just left unfinished:

Please read entire post before thinking I'm nuts.

I can understand CA thinking Caylee is still alive. My son died in 1/06 and sometimes, when I just can bear it, I let myself believe for a little while that he's still alive - just off in Miami where he went to college. Kinda' like to give my heart and soul a little break. It may be counterproductive or whatever, but it's how I try to cope sometimes.

That said, I would never say it under oath in court.

Hold it here folks, was I watching an entirely different hearing from all you today? She was truthful? She was honest? She was passionate? She was tearful?

What?

She was lying.

She was asked by Baez if she discussed the smell in the car with Amy during her ride to Tony Lazzaro's house. She said she couldnt' remember, but probably not, and after some nudging from Baez, she said the car wasn't even an issue at that point.

Did Amy not tell police in her interview that Cindy smelled the smell and Amy then told Cindy that Casey told her about George hitting the squirrel? HELLO???
------------------

She was asked about her time at Lazzaro's apartment - she testified today that she was there oh I don't know... maybe three seconds...

Did she not tell police, and did Lazzaro himself AND his roommates not tell police - that she came into the apartment and said "I hope you're rich because she's going to take you for all you've got" ???

---------------

She was asked if she told anybody at work that she smelled the smell of death in the car, and she said she couldn't recall but probably not...

DID DEBBIE NOT GET UP THERE AND PULL A COMPLETE AND UTTER JACKIE LAMANCHICK PERFORMANCE OR WHAT???

Come on.... she lied on at LEAST 7 or 8 questions that I counted, and I'm not even nearly as good as you guys here. I'm not the least bit fooled by her tears.

Wait, let me say, yes I feel her tears are genuine. Of course they are. I just feel that her tears are for Casey, and for herself, and not for Caylee.

MY tears are for Caylee. And I know all of yours are too, or you wouldn't be here.

I'm so sad for what happened here today. Casey, and all her eye-shadow, don't have me fooled for a second.

I sure hope you're right, because otherwise she would be coming across as a whackadoodle. I mean surely who did you have a memorial for then, Cindy? And whose ashes are you wearing around your neck??? :waitasec:Do you believe DNA lies? Do you plan on hounding the little girl who is a Caylee-look-alike in Newport Beach, CA??? Boy, do I feel sorry for that little girl!

Me too, had to leave the discussions out of frustration for the lack of compassion. I don't care if she ruled her home like Julius Caesar, I feel that she, George and Lee are all deserving compassion for their loss of Caylee.

Please read entire post before thinking I'm nuts.

I can understand CA thinking Caylee is still alive. My son died in 1/06 and sometimes, when I just can bear it, I let myself believe for a little while that he's still alive - just off in Miami where he went to college. Kinda' like to give my heart and soul a little break. It may be counterproductive or whatever, but it's how I try to cope sometimes.

That said, I would never say it under oath in court.

Just wanted to give you a huge ((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))

I must be the only one who kinda thinks Cindy is just a control freak with a personality disorder that finally had nowhere to run and no story to "spin" and surrendered to the reality that she wasn't going to get away with her usual crap. Her comment about thinking Caylee is still alive is her being crafty in some way. She is manipulating so that she looks sympathetic. In my opinion she brought this all on herself and she is now having to sleep in the bed she maketh. I have a really hard time finding compassion under the totality of the circumstances.
Agreed, when you view the videos of Cindy waving her hammer at the media and Cindy in her Depo's yelling at Morgan, I find it very hard to find compassion for this woman. :snooty:Let's also not forget she & her husband were dining on Crab Puffs at the Ritz the evening Caylee's remains were discovered!

Hold it here folks, was I watching an entirely different hearing from all you today? She was truthful? She was honest? She was passionate? She was tearful?

What?

She was lying.

She was asked by Baez if she discussed the smell in the car with Amy during her ride to Tony Lazzaro's house. She said she couldnt' remember, but probably not, and after some nudging from Baez, she said the car wasn't even an issue at that point.

Did Amy not tell police in her interview that Cindy smelled the smell and Amy then told Cindy that Casey told her about George hitting the squirrel? HELLO???
------------------

She was asked about her time at Lazzaro's apartment - she testified today that she was there oh I don't know... maybe three seconds...

Did she not tell police, and did Lazzaro himself AND his roommates not tell police - that she came into the apartment and said "I hope you're rich because she's going to take you for all you've got" ???

---------------

She was asked if she told anybody at work that she smelled the smell of death in the car, and she said she couldn't recall but probably not...

DID DEBBIE NOT GET UP THERE AND PULL A COMPLETE AND UTTER JACKIE LAMANCHICK PERFORMANCE OR WHAT???

Come on.... she lied on at LEAST 7 or 8 questions that I counted, and I'm not even nearly as good as you guys here. I'm not the least bit fooled by her tears.

Wait, let me say, yes I feel her tears are genuine. Of course they are. I just feel that her tears are for Casey, and for herself, and not for Caylee.

MY tears are for Caylee. And I know all of yours are too, or you wouldn't be here.

I'm so sad for what happened here today. Casey, and all her eye-shadow, don't have me fooled for a second.

<Playing devil's advocate> I noticed, too, that she dodged some questions. Wondering if she truly doesn't recall those details cause of the time lapse and the emotional nature of that time. Her overall demeanor to me today appeared to be forthright. I was particularly looking for signs of deceit or annoyance and didn't see any. She just seemed a bit nervous yet alert and cooperative.

snipped:
By the way, CA played her martyr role really well today. Ya'll got to see a narcissist working the room in true form. She changed roles immediately and knew when to play the room. She even managed to get some hard core people here to feel sorry for her. ICA did the exact same thing, she just didn't get the results she wanted. She was still looking for real tears to be produced by her squeezing her eyes tight, or poking at em.

It's hard to understand how a person can do this unless you've been around people who are like Cindy and Casey. And it's not like they have to practice - they just know when it's time to play that card and they play it. Cindy was backed up against a wall today so she made the absolute best of it by looking and acting defeated and appearing sympathetic. Do I think she just decided finally to "do the right thing"? No way. It was just like when Casey was at Universal with the cops and hit a dead end and had to admit she didn't work there...today was Cindy Anthony's dead end.

To me this says a lot.

OMG, YOU ARE RIGHT!! What a pic. I almost feel sorry for her, in fact I truly do. No one, not even Cindy should have to go through what she's gone through. Casey needs to fry!!:banghead:

I don't believe she lied at all. You are talking about STIPUS details in comparison to everything else, trivial stupid things...People forget.

I know I forgot lots of things that were peripheral when giving depositions some 2 years after a traumatic event. Time gets blurred and the little things get fuzzy. The BIG stuff, that never goes away.

Your daughters car and it smelling like a dead body is NOT some stupid little trivial thing. You are going to remember EVERYTHING you did and said while trying to find the answer why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr