Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its clearly the Pippidinny track next to CG Froglady
I don't want you to take this the wrong way but would like to provide some constructive criticism in that you often make the evidence fit around your preconceived ideas rather than following the evidence on its merits.

The track that leads to CG is unsealed sand dune with lowing sand dune scrub each side with no fence, power pole, or cleared land.

That photo has a sealed road, fence, power pole and cleared land.

To provide some further feedback, sometimes people feel the only way to communicate with you is to play the man because playing the ball just doesn't work. You're clearly on a different page to everyone else in the thread.

I wish you luck with your future posting.

They are visiting many people. Like I said, they have been visiting all the people in the area at the time taking swabs. They can do familial after that.
Do you have a source for this? Just want to clarify whether this has a basis of fact or is unconfirmed or is just mere theory. Thanks.

I don't believe they have Judo's DNA. You'd think they would have gotten it somehow--like when he came in for filming--but no articles mention his DNA.

If they discover DNA in 2009 then they would have ruled out all the main POI's except Judoman (assuming they didn't have his DNA). He was hot on their radar in 2008 as part of the CIA episode and with confirmation LW. PW, SR etc are not the killer, he would have been even hoter. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't have obtained his DNA either legally or illegally.

Here's the link regarding Jim Stanbury being taken off the case:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29709275/top-cop-taken-off-cold-case/

Snipped. Stanbury was told before Oct. 3, 2015 that he had less than a week to clear out his desk. No replacement has been named. The fourth victim was connection was announced Oct. 17, 2015.

Paul Ferguson is said to have come out of retirement this year (not sure if this is in an official or unofficial capacity, looking for a link now) to work the CSK case. Any chance he or someone else is behind this released info? Or maybe someone leaked it during this confusing time between supervisors?

Quite a few headlines have been published in 2015 regarding the CSK, including announcements that an arrest or breakthrough will happen this year.

I was thinking, wouldn't there be chains on the entrances? How did he get in?
I believe there were gates at the time. There was certainly a gate at the main entrance on Railway Pde as well as the secondary entrance on Smyth Rd (near cnr Aberdare). But there was a back entrance on Government Rd near Carrington St. I can't recall if this had a gate back then. Anyne got access to nearmaps or any other historical mapping site?

Options

1. No gate or gate open at one of the entrances. Drove in. He would have driven to a spot not too far from Smyth Rd.
2. There could have been a chain on that back entrance and he used bolt cutters
3. He parked his van. Probably on Kareela St which is risky because houses are close by and walked her in.

The cemetary would have been deserted at that time of night back then.

Who uses a van in 1997? Actually, what sort of van was it? Im presuming a work van? Courier, reticulation, lawnmower, electrician, painter?

I know people that have been tested and spoken to. Police obviously are still interviewing people in the pubs at the time the incidents occurred. I cant give you a source for that. How can you confirm that? Get my picture? Its been explained earlier.

Do you have a source for this? Just want to clarify whether this has a basis of fact or is unconfirmed or is just mere theory. Thanks.

(modsnip)

Can you show the forum in the picture you posted where CG was placed Billy? Please

(modsnip)

View attachment 82975

I have attached Pipidinny - do you want to show us the track you are referring to that is bitumen? Cos the pic everyone stated wasn't Pipidinny was clearly beside a road, and was a property with a fence running alongside it.

(modsnip)

and check out the google street view of the roads that go around the back of Karakatta cemetery. You don't think CSK would rock up through the front entrance?? (hint - if you'd read the article it says that the girl ran to the nearest visible light - near Monash avenue)

Crikies I was chastised about saying the police have DNA. Asked a gazillion questions with no answers. Badgered, called all things under the sun.
I haven't questioned people that have been questioned by police, not as suspects but people there. If someone tells me something, I am happy to listen.
Now police have come out with DNA evidence Im still being interrogated about links and references to DNA, again... I cannot reference friends on the ground, with businesses in the area, in the pubs. Its not keyboard research.
I must say, when I sighted coordinates for the two bodies and discovered the vector between passed through the Claremont hotel, I really took an interest because of its geographical attributes. It wasn't a smash and dump case.

There is a reason police came out with the 'serial killer' title.

Was it true the bloke who found CG, was a builders labourer, had a couple of plants and charged by police when he reported Ciara?

Did the girls travel? What travel agency did they use?

Someone has a business, such as the printers that has a van? An employee had access or usage of to the van?

Someone must have been familiar with Karrakatta cemetery. A van from the cemetery?

Was it true the bloke who found CG, was a builders labourer, had a couple of plants and charged by police when he reported Ciara?

Did the girls travel? What travel agency did they use?

Someone has a business, such as the printers that has a van? An employee had access or usage of to the van?

Someone must have been familiar with Karrakatta cemetery. A van from the cemetery?

Yep true. Only he was actually a landscaper's apprentice.

Yes. They used Flight centre

Yep, undoubtedly a van from a printing company, given the fact that the girl was tied using 'telephone cable'. Definitely not a telstra or telecom van.

Good thinking re your last point. How would they have got the van out of the cemetery though if the chains were up? I think far more likely it was a printing van that drove up to front entrance, then transferred girl into the cemetery van which was waiting on the inside of the chains. Only problem is knowing which cemetery van it would have been, there are so many, they could have used decoys.

Or maybe it was a hospital van administering coma drugs?

Crikies I was chastised about saying the police have DNA. Asked a gazillion questions with no answers. Badgered, called all things under the sun.
I haven't questioned people that have been questioned by police, not as suspects but people there. If someone tells me something, I am happy to listen.
Now police have come out with DNA evidence Im still being interrogated about links and references to DNA, again... I cannot reference friends on the ground, with businesses in the area, in the pubs. Its not keyboard research.
I must say, when I sighted coordinates for the two bodies and discovered the vector between passed through the Claremont hotel, I really took an interest because of its geographical attributes. It wasn't a smash and dump case.

There is a reason police came out with the 'serial killer' title.
DNA has still not been confirmed. One journo used the term "DNA" probably as click bait. Click through and she uses the term "forensic evidence".

Until it's confirmed they have DNA it's wise to assume they don't because when you look at facts and behaviours, logic suggests they still don't have DNA.

ps The police established a serial killer was at work because a repeated MO (victim type, abduction location, abduction time, abduction method etc) and the geographical locations of the dump sites had NOTHING to do with it.

(modsnip)

A bush walker found ciara and the person who thought they saw a taxi go into the area was a nearby land owner. I only mention not seeing chains because I used to drive past to get to my nan and pops house who lived in yanchep. Was a couple of year as before though. I will stop now seeing as my comments are stupid...

Ok, Thanks Froglady.

Obviously many of the rumours on the ground, are just rumour. Maybe it was reported he was a bush walker? He was a local, I think.

Like the cop that supposedly did it, that was killed somewhere out the road by some people.

A bush walker found ciara and the person who thought they saw a taxi go into the area was a nearby land owner. I only mention not seeing chains because I used to drive past to get to my nan and pops house who lived in yanchep. Was a couple of year as before though. I will stop now seeing as my comments are stupid...

This was an interesting one Froglady. Roaming navy mechanic, multiple murders on the move. Published October 10

Australian serial killer reveals further murders

A self-confessed serial killer slipped through the fingers of WA Police during a 1997 murder investigation, going on to kill possibly two more people before taking his own life last year.

Former navy mechanic Richard Edward Dorrough, 37, left a handwritten suicide note at his Byford home, admitting that he murdered three people, including one case that police were not aware of.

Author: Grant Taylor
October 10, 2015, 1:16 am
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa...-s-confession/

I'd like to know what y'all think about Judoman and the new revelation of the fourth victim.

Disregarding any DNA links (assume police do not have any DNA or they can't get a sample of Judo's DNA), does this new info make Judo more likely to be guilty? Less likely?

My top two are LW and Judoman and that hasn't changed.

Judoman's stocks further distance themselves from others such as PW and SR because;

a. The growing legitimacy of the blitz attack theory. He's black belt in Judo. Also an increase in blitz theory must be compensated with a reduction in taxi theory
b. The van. Police at one stage grilled LW and suggested he hired a car for the SS murder. So we can assume they looked long and hard to see if they could find a record of him hiring a car. LW didn't own a van although he may have been able to access one because his parents owned a service station
c. The van. As far as we know SR din't have a van. If you've got a taxi and a legit way to get women into your car, why use a van and have to p1ss about with an abduction from outside your car?

LW's stocks stay about the same for me. I'm not convinced everything police are pushing through media is legit. For about 2 years now we've read media articles that are clearly strategic police messages that they have carefully chosen to leak. I noticed they have on a couple of reasons gone out of their way to say LW has been ruled out but unless they have DNA I just can't see this being possible. Slipped down the order of suspects, sure, ruled out - can't see it. I think it's a reasonable theory that police have once again exhausted all avenues and have come full circle and concluded the LW is the most likely and knowing they don't have any physical evidence have used a lot of carefully designed strategic leaks to try and coerce him out.

Sorry to muddy the waters, but are we certain that Judoman is the martial arts expert they were referring to as a suspect in the CIA documentary? Could he have been identified as someone who knows at least one of the victims and a different martial arts expert, with him being used to test the reaction of this different suspect?

The martial arts expert is said to have been living alone at the time of the attacks, but Judoman is married and has children- one of whom must have been born around the time of the attacks. Not all couples live together- maybe he wasnt living with his pregnant partner, but he was not a naive teenager- he was a highly successful buisness man, with a wide social circle, a demanding job and an active sporting life.

Do people who have served in the military have a DNA sample stored, does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28