Clint says LE wants to close the case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cow::cow::cow:

Clint has stated several times that LE has NOT been keeping him informed on any progess in Hailey's disappearance.

And why ? Because of Clint's continued support of BD and SA -- and POSSIBLY -- Clint's LACK of OUTRAGE at finding child *advertiser censored* on SA's computer and possibly in BD's home ? And compound this with continued drug usage ...

In my opinion, I do NOT believe that LE trusts "anyone" -- "anyone" and "everyone" -- in Hailey's family and that includes any of their relatives, friends, associates ... LE is "fed up" with the games !

In my opinion, I believe that Clint knows "something" -- what that "something" is I do not know -- and LE knows that Clint KNOWS "something" ! I believe LE wants Clint to TALK.

I do NOT believe Clint was involved in Hailey's disappearance ...

I just think Clint is holding "something" back ... MOO MOO MOO ... ad it has to do with Billie !

I hope and pray that Hailey is found soon ... so sad that this young lady had no one that she could "count on" in her life.

Is the missing child case completely separate from the homicide case? Do they mean close the missing child case? :waitasec:

Is the missing child case completely separate from the homicide case? Do they mean close the missing child case? :waitasec:

Who knows at this point......:waitasec:

Ok wait....LE saying the want to "close" the case would mean solve it. Did he just totally misunderstand....or what? LE wants to "close" all cases. I would think CD would want it "closed" too.......:waitasec:

I really think it is simple. LE told him to quit driving and for him that means not being able to look for Hailey.

Today's 9 a.m. court appointment was related to the marijuana and expired license charges. Toombs said he did not know how late Dunn arrived.

Ok wait....LE saying the want to "close" the case would mean solve it. Did he just totally misunderstand....or what? LE wants to "close" all cases. I would think CD would want it "closed" too.......:waitasec:

There must be some serious miscomunication going on down there because who wouldn't want a case closed?!

I think it may be the word

Close / Closed

in LE terms it means: solved, Put to bed, Justice carried out.

But Others are maybe thinking it means:

Forgotten about, swept under the rug, unsolved.

Was he talking to PK or something? :crazy:

"somebody knows something. please dont give up on her....."

I think Clint is upset because LE is asking him to face the reality, that Hailey is not coming home to him. MOO

My personal interpretation is a cop might have told him to go home and not talk to the media or something, or to stay out of the mess, which he interpreted as them wanting the case to fade away.

That's just a gut reaction to what he wrote, though.

"somebody knows something. please dont give up on her....."

I think Clint is upset because LE is asking him to face the reality, that Hailey is not coming home to him. MOO

How terribly sad! It's going to be a hell day, weeks and years when CD is faced with the reality.

Truly, at least there is one parent that didn't give up hope and keeps searching. But deep in his gut he may know something isn't right with BD and SA. Seriously, he has to. BD's lies.......who cannot see through them?

Once again, I am going to say that I think it is because of DD that CD is not bashing BD or publically saying anything to the contrary rather than supporting her. If he did, he'd lose another child. He may not be a biological child but he's pretty darn close in CD's heart.

One has to look at the media appearances that BD and CD have done. You could tell CD was angry (almost disgusted at times) and not impressed one iota and it looked to me like it was directed at BD. If he seriously supported BD, those two would have been like Kaine and Desiree, working together to find their child.

I think the whole message in context means that LE wants Clint to throw in the towel and admit that Haylie is deceased, but he won't give up and admit what probably really happened. No way does the message seem like LE believes he did anything or knows more. Clint must want to believe that Haylie is alive and wants to keep looking.. It'll go cold before they close the case without a body. LE will want whoever they believe did something to Haylie charged and convicted and the DA will want to win the case.

I think the whole message in context means that LE wants Clint to throw in the towel and admit that Haylie is deceased, but he won't give up and admit what probably really happened. No way does the message seem like LE believes he did anything or knows more. Clint must want to believe that Haylie is alive and wants to keep looking.. It'll go cold before they close the case without a body. LE will want whoever they believe did something to Haylie charged and convicted and the DA will want to win the case.

I agree. And I think some compassionate officer tried to tell him to stop chasing windmills and to go home and take care of his other kids for now. He has DD, his new baby and his future stepkids to look after and they need him now as well.

I hate to see him running around in fear that she is being trafficked as a sex worker in Mexico or Detroit, when LE may have strong reasons to believe she is buried closer to home.

Of course they want to close this case! Close the case = solve the case. If they actually want to close an aspect of the case at this point in time, then I'm thinking they are telling the man that they have every reason to close the missing person aspect. Unfortunately, that leaves the murder aspect. I think CD is simply not understanding what LE was saying to him...or just refuses to understand what LE was saying to him.

You said exactly what I was going to say. (Sorry, I'm always behind.)
Yes, they do want to close the case. They want to arrest and charge whoever is behind Hailey's disappearance and possible murder. They want to see justice done and be able to file this one as Case Closed.
Maybe Clint misunderstood what they said. I don't think any parent wants to believe their missing child is dead and most of them can't until they see it for themselves.

Maybe LE had a brutally honest meeting with him that he interprets as they want him to give up (hope) of finding Hailey alive. If he's ragged and run down from chasing useless leads, missing court dates, and self medicating....LE is probably trying to help him before he completely bottoms out.

That's what I thought when I read it -- that they're telling him he needs to give up his searches, give up running all over the place trying to find her. I agree that they're trying to get him to accept reality... :(

Well there is no reason he can't post just what they told him is there?

To me it is utter nonsense in a missing child case to post something like that and no follow up.

To me it is utter nonsense in a missing child case to post something like that and no follow up.

I agree with you Dr. Especially considering the majority of the background info. on this case is happening right there on FB. For God's sake, the man's FB posts becomes internet fodder very quickly and I am sure he knows that.

It has always seemed to be an "us against them" mentality since this case began.

OT Anyone willing to help a newbie grab an avatar? Not sure how to go about that? Thanks.

YB

I was just thinking that when I scrolled down and saw your post.

What more did they say.....and I still want to know why he was late for court? He avoided that completely.

Yes teh, it seems there are a lot of things that are not what they appear/appeared to be in this case. My WTFness is reaching an all time high!

My new favorite sentence. :crazy:
On a serious note,
I agree with all of you. Today, I am just disgusted that this case is all about BJD being arrested and her love for her <Mod Snip> bf SA--the main suspect and the arrest and late court arrival of CD!!! :banghead:

What the heck is wrong with these people? Where is Hailey and why is CD running his mouth on fb??? He gets NO PITY FROM ME...not now.
Justice for Hailey.

LE needs to find Hailey and arrest someone soon. I swear I may start drinkin. :innocent:

My personal interpretation is a cop might have told him to go home and not talk to the media or something, or to stay out of the mess, which he interpreted as them wanting the case to fade away.

That's just a gut reaction to what he wrote, though.

I think you may be onto something there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlacath