closed KC has checked into Probatio .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she doesn't have to get a job and she's taking courses online, then my guess is that's she's NOT even going to be living in Florida. She will just fly in once a month meet with probation officer then fly back out. I HIGHLY DOUBT she will be living in FL. Since she doesn't have to work and her classes are online there is no way to truly see if she stays in FL. A job would have made her stay in FL that's why JB fought it and now she can take online classes anywhere. Once again special treatment FCA, it's truly sad.

i really think that account is fake, now. i think it was hacked. i would imagine it would have been a piece of cake to hack into by some bored internet troll. the appearing for probation thing that was posted was interesting, but i think it's a coincidence. i just don't think there is any freakin way that is casey posting those things now. i don't know casey so i can't really say but imo i wouldn't imagine some of those things would be posted. (the picture of geraldo with the caption "the man with a plan"?? come on) also fwiw imo, slide is probably the most insignificant "social networking site" (if you can even call it that) a person could have. no, no, i think this was just an account of opportunity if you will. IMO eta: there is also a picture of hopesprings with the words "bros house" :giggle:

as far as the probation thing is concerned, i am interested to hear DOC comment on the job issue.

BBM

I agree this is a bit too much. Just do the job and shut up. I know everyone wants to know what is going on with the felon, but we don't need pressers from probation departments. We need less flashing news. Quite reporting with a appropriate documents attached would be enough now.

Speaking of documents, is there one around with these new "special" arrangements listed yet? I want to see the Court Order changing the status of probation requirements.

IA: Show me the docs & how do they have the power to override the court order line items of probation requirements? Revise the rules so they are more attainable for her? :waitasec:

Another short lived :woohoo: that FCA must serve probation, to now not have to get a simple J O B! Also disgusted the wording to date is only that she has to ATTEND on-line classes. Not, that she has to finish anything or obtain minimum grades.

I'll await add'l info, but will not hold my breath. Unbelievable! :maddening::banghead:

Also awaiting info on $$$ from Ohio pics, FOX exclusives, etc. It would be iornic if in someway it comes back to bite JB... receiving income on her behalf to deplete her mounting attorney fees, but not reporting said income as truly FCA's (to be appropriately debited for IRS, removing indigent status, other pending lawsuits). It's a long shot...just disgusted and someone on that DT needs to pay for the continuing injustices to Caylee's memory...starting with FCA.

My only :woohoo: remaining is that FCA remains to be babysat by her DT. I still :floorlaugh: everytime I think of her lashing out at any of them when she wants something NOW! Or, the fact there are plenty other probation rules to be broken, such as having to tell the truth!

Patience, young grasshopper, patience! FCA's karma is lurking.

BBM

He did??!!! Hmmm, wonder if that is why we are hearing she does not have to work? Wonder if the $$$ will be disclosed September 2 at the financial hearing for reimbursement to the State?

Yuppers, he confirmed it in the Geraldo interview.

Baez would not tell Rivera where exactly Anthony had been living, but he did confirm that the photos TMZ posted of Anthony in Columbus, Ohio were legitimate.

Linky: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20095402-504083.html

"Due to security concerns, Anthony has been granted a waiver stating she will not have to obtain employment. Instead, she must attend school, which "will be online," according to Baez."

Oh brother!:maddening:

The job requirement was the most important part of the probation for me. She was convicted of stealing because she refused to work. She was perfectly employable at the time of her crimes and chose not to work. How is she going to rehabilitate if she can not find gainful employment? If they are saying she can not find employment ever because of her notoriety, then she can not be rehabilitated into society, so lock her back up. The point of probation is to make sure she can function in society without reoffending. How can you function in society with no means of support?

School isn't free. Most people work while they go to school. She could stuff envelopes from home without anyone having to see her or "threaten" her safety (which I don't believe). Surely her connected lawyers could find someone to employee their precious client. But, no! Let's enable her a little more. The JOB is the most important part of the probation and if she skips out on that, it is just the icing on the already very bitter cake.

Have to disagree there..I personally watched almost every inmate paroling get SS. The Social Workers did the paperwork while incarcerated for them so a check would be waiting when they are about to be released. Makes me sick and very angry. None of them had job skills which was a qualifier, BTW.

Social workers have no influence over who gets SSI. SSI is a federal program. Inmates are given a packet to show them how to apply for SSI. They still have to go through the application and approval/denial process like everyone else.

eta: they may get assistance with filling out the paperwork but there is no influence after that.

thi is it sorry i dont know how to show the pic lol

Thank you! - that one does look the same as the photoshopped pic. Boy she sure liked that pose for photos, didn't she? You have me convinced that it is photoshopped and not the real KC. Makes me think there are a lot of wackos out there. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

The job requirement was the most important part of the probation for me. She was convicted of stealing because she refused to work. She was perfectly employable at the time of her crimes and chose not to work. How is she going to rehabilitate if she can not find gainful employment? If they are saying she can not find employment ever because of her notoriety, then she can not be rehabilitated into society, so lock her back up. The point of probation is to make sure she can function in society without reoffending. How can you function in society with no means of support?

School isn't free. Most people work while they go to school. She could stuff envelopes from home without anyone having to see her or "threaten" her safety (which I don't believe). Surely her connected lawyers could find someone to employee their precious client. But, no! Let's enable her a little more. The JOB is the most important part of the probation and if she skips out on that, it is just the icing on the already very bitter cake.

Maybe she made enough on those Ohio pictures that she does not have to work. jmo

IA:
Patience, young grasshopper, patience! FCA's karma is lurking.

Respectfully snipped and BBM.... I can't say this enough.... Her luck will run out, her DT will get tired of babysitting, the money will run out, she will venture out into public and hit the bar scene eventually. She will get hers in time, in time...

Even if she has made money on the Ohio pictures, the most important part of her probation requirements was that she had to get a job and work for a year. It's not about whether she has money or not. It's about her proving that she can develop the self discipline to get up and go to work consistently for a year. As for security, she could easily get a job where she doesn't have to deal with the public.....filing, clerical....... whatever.......... If they let her get away with not having to work, that stinks.........

"Due to security concerns, Anthony has been granted a waiver stating she will not have to obtain employment. Instead, she must attend school, which "will be online," according to Baez."

Oh brother!:maddening:

I wonder who changed the order? DOC? Because it was my understanding that Judge S ordered a job as a condition of the probation...and HHJP confirmed it...maybe I'm wrong, but if this condition was changed by DOC, then that isn't right! Or...is that normal procedure when someone can't get a job?

:maddening:

Even if she has made money on the Ohio pictures, the most important part of her probation requirements was that she had to get a job and work for a year. It's not about whether she has money or not. It's about her proving that she can develop the self discipline to get up and go to work consistently for a year. As for security, she could easily get a job where she doesn't have to deal with the public.....filing, clerical....... whatever.......... If they let her get away with not having to work, that stinks.........

No matter where she works there will be issues with co-workers who bring a purse to work and someone missing something from their purse because they did not lock it up. Trust is a big issue in an office. KC has no problem boldly taking money from others.

I don't think this is a safety issue which JB would like the DOC to believe but an issue of she will reoffend in a heartbeat. She has not changed and he knows it. jmo

Perhaps the schooling is for a GED or high school diploma? We are assuming it's college. I'm ok with the job thing only because she probably wouldn't have been able to find one anyway. So long as it is a requirement that she spends her year productively becoming a functional, law abiding member of society and has to show proof that she's doing so.. I'm good with it.

If these online classes are for obtaining her GED (if that's even possible....I haven't checked), she's only 1/2 credit short, so that won't take anywhere near a year (length of probation period).

Perhaps she plans college courses after that, to fill the rest of the year.....who knows? At any rate, as I posted last night, I'm not at all convinced that she'll make any kind of success of this, as I don't believe she's got the maturity (or drive/willpower/discipline, etc.) that it takes to adhere to the rigors of classes, online or otherwise, without supervision. She's simply not capable of self-moderating. JMO.

I wonder who changed the order? DOC? Because it was my understanding that Judge S ordered a job as a condition of the probation...and HHJP confirmed it...maybe I'm wrong, but if this condition was changed by DOC, then that isn't right! Or...is that normal procedure when someone can't get a job?

:maddening:

Agreed.......this is my confusion also. Judge Perry allowed the Dept. of Corrections the discretion to not disclose her address if they so chose, but otherwise, I don't recall him giving them leeway in any other areas of the probation order. Perhaps Judge Perry will decide to issue a clarification of some sort. After all, Judge Strickland did, and look how that turned out. :D

https://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
THIS JUST IN:
Fox News can report exclusively that Casey Anthony has reported to probation today; according to her lead defense counsel Jose Baez. In a telephone conversation with me this evening Mr. Baez would only describe the location of the probation office as being "somewhere in the State of Florida;" the exact location will be kept secret to "everyone but her specific parole officer," according to Mr. Baez.
"She reported. She told the officer she understands the conditions of her probation" on the check kiting cases. "And she was told the date for her next appearance."
By the conditions of her probation, Miss Anthony may not drink to excess. She may not break any laws. She must report periodically at a time determined by law and the officer. And she may not leave the jurisdiction without specific written permission.
She has been granted a waiver on the employment front: due to security concerns she will not have to obtain employment. Rather she must attend school, "but it will be online," said Baez, would added she will not attend a physical educational institution, again, for fear someone might attempt to harm the deeply unpopular, now 25-year old mother of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, who was almost three when she died either by accident or foul play on June 16, 2008. -Geraldo

:floorlaugh: In a hurry to get the word out, GR? "SLAIN toddler...when she died either by accident or foul play on June 16, 2008?"
I thought Caylee drowned?
:waitasec:

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/secretary/press/2011/08-24Anthony.html
Here is the proof.
Casey Anthony reported to probation in Florida on Wednesday evening, August 24. Florida Department of Corrections Public Affairs Director Gretl Plessinger will be making a statement regarding Casey Anthony’s probation status at 11 a.m. on Thursday, August 25, 2011,

OH DEAR GOD... She's in MY neck of the woods now. WE DON'T WANT HER HERE IN TALLAHASSEE.. I PRAY I NEVER run into her!

I'm not surprised by any of this. Nobody was going to make her get a job where she visibly walks into a place of employment and then co-workers have to deal with her. She is damaged goods, of the worst kind. She's not employable, by anyone.

Some of us mentioned when it was announced she was getting probation that it wasn't a big deal. This proves it.

So she's been punished with 12 visits to her probation officer, lounging online and taking classes paid for by someone else and no working. Ahhhh, sounds relaxing and delightful. Where can I sign up?

I'll be right behind you in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member