Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone think he regrets the murders?

He regrets that he was found guilty of them

Regret for the lives he took and the impact on the families and loved ones ? Not a chance in you know what

CM cares about one person and one person only........ himself!

He has been using people his entire life in ways that can serve his own needs

That will not cease until he takes his final breath

JMO

He regrets that he was found guilty of them

Regret for the lives he took and the impact on the families and loved ones Not a chance

CM cares about one person and one person only........ himself!

He has been using people his entire life in ways that he can serve his own needs

That will not cease until he takes his final breath

JMO

The fact that he could trash talk Summer after her remains were discovered speaks volumes IMO.

Yep, me too MsFacetious!

I hope it brings the families some peace... it's been 9 long years. I do feel for Merritt's kids though too.
They have always been victims of their father’s choices.
Found guilty or not they will continue to be victims of Chase Merritt.
He is a con man, puts his wants before his children’s needs .
He preys on those closest to him (CJ , Joey) on their emotions ,using them TO PROVIDE FOR HIM & to get away with his cons.

As his kids become adults , he would easily use them to provide a home for him, financial help when his cons don’t work out , to provide false alibis or excuses . He is very good at manipulating & using emotional blackmail.
I feel sorry for them , too, but they were going to be hurt by their dad , no matter what.

I haven't followed this case much since the beginning but yikes ...

imgres

Read this and weep...

'Prime suspect' in McStay murder mystery breaks his silence | Daily Mail Online

Great co- worker :D:D

It’s fantastic that now they will get to hear about what a nasty individual he truly was. All the time he ripped off people and the jail time. No amount of biased family chatter will change the facts that he is a nasty man.
I think the jurors will be relieved to hear more about his past & possibly people who were scammed doing business with Chase ,after the murders .
It will confirm they made the verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member