VERDICT WATCH Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imes is doing a terrific job of showing the How (sledge hammer), the Why (greed), and the Who (the defendant), connecting the dots and dispelling the notion of guilt-inferred coincidences with evidence. Bravo Mr. Imes, great job!

The trial is to find out who did it.
If that's the case then instead of a trial it would have been just as accurate and much faster and cheeper to gather all the usual suspects and play a game of musical chairs to Dylan's, It Ain't Me Babe.

Reactions: smr
"Let's get Dr. Rudin to get the probabilistic odds..." So, after all, Imes does recognize Dr. Rudin's knowledge and expertise. But what if he tells you the probabilistic odds so that he can retire? :rolleyes:

If that's the case then instead of a trial it would have been just as accurate and much faster and cheeper to gather all the usual suspects and play a game of musical chairs to Dylan's, It Ain't Me Babe.
:D:D:D

Will the PT use the whole day for their closing argument? Or will the DT have to split its closing argument into two days if they start today without enough time? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No way is this jury going to believe this is second degree. The repetitive number of victims alone shows premeditation, and malice of aforethought.

I wish they wouldn't show so much of CMs back of his head. Gah. He makes me ill just seeing him.

jmo
If the judge would have added the option for a littering conviction, then the PT may not have to walk away empty handed.

:p

:D:D:D

OMG! The Saudi thing. The deposit and balance paid on the same day!!!

MOO

We actually did discuss this weeks ago on here

For example why would he get a different check for the balance and the deposit if paid at the same time?

Why not just one cheque for both?

Also wouldn't there be an invoice for these?

Why didn't the defence produce the invoices?

DK confirmed as in Hawaii when he phoned the cops on the 10th to report Joey missing. Chase had made zero effort to report the family missing from the 4th.

So somebody in nearly 24/7 contact with his business partner doesn’t report him missing. That’s mighty strange.

But his red face is so much worse

I hope he feel the heat!!!

The more I have to see this cold blooded murdering monster the more he makes me literally nauseated.

Every time they show him I have images in my mind of what he did to these precious little baby boys and to their mommy, and daddy.

At times I have to look away when he is shown on the screen.

He's so cold, self centered, and completely souless. Imo.

If this murderer is convicted they WILL, imo, recommend he be put to death. Imo. He has no redeeming value at all
None.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members