Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Quick on the slime, slow on the truth.'

My favorite new Juanism.

I am not transcribing JM today . . . . I am just riding along with all of you - which I rarely do anymore.

:great: There will be youtubes for people later. You deserve to relax and enjoy this with the rest of us! :blowkiss:

I am not transcribing JM today . . . . I am just riding along with all of you - which I rarely do anymore.
Has it been good the last 11/2 hours??

I have so much respect for JM...he has heart, is clever ,is a fighter for truth and justice..

may the gods smile on him..

may the gods give strength to travis family

Law and Order should have researched this man, it would probably still be on the air. Masterful performance thus far.

I cannot believe that Nurmi just objected during Juan's closing! I've never,ever heard of such a thing.Terribly rude and unprofessional.:banghead:

'Quick on the slime, slow on the truth.'

My favorite new Juanism.

You've done more than enough!! Sit back relax and enjoy Juan's closing!

Thank you sooooooo much!!!!!!

1st objection from the dt.....how many more? So unprofessional!! But what else can we expect..gggrrrrrrrrr

Today would have been screenshot city. I'm kind of glad I'm not allowed to take shots .I'd be feeling guilty if I wasn't.

Wowzer, Juan is on fire. Watching it on the big teevee. Powerful!
It's not her fault.
It's not her fault.
t's not her fault.

I don't wanna see Jodi and JW's face, I'm just listening!
OMG, I didn't even realize the connection between her behaviour with Bobby and TA regarding the computer.

Your missing out on some hilarious faces. Juan is really getting under their skin and we have only just begun.

Watching Juan do his waltz while he talks to the Jury is beautiful too. He looks so darn good today.

The friends and family of Travis Alexander are being shown quit a bit too. Some are crying, some smiling. A real mixing pot of emotions on this day. All with their beautiful blue ribbons. The ribbons the defense tried to force them to remove. They are all wearing them today and it's a beautiful site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nurhan