DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW's glasses are off...

She is ready for battle!

:viking:
I think JW is trying to pretend Juan isn't there ala JA. You know how when you cover your eyes and pretend someone isn't there? It's a bit like that but court style :floorlaugh:

He didn't owe her an explanation!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The eloquence of Juan Martinez. The beautiful Truth.

o/t DH suprised me & brought me McDonalds for lunch and then went back to work. He knows today & tomorrow I'm checked out of life. I am so lucky :)

yes you are... :)

I appreciate Juan so much right now... not only proving JA's lies AGAIN, but rebuilding Travis' reputation, which Juan pointed out is the ONLY thing Travis has left.

Willmott taking her notes again...she must be doing part of the closing. So funny to me she has to hear what JM is saying and continues closing preparation.

Very telling that JA's father, brothers, and sisters couldn't even bother to come support her in her murder trial for her life. Could it be that they think she is GUILTY?

Mocking voice "well..I was uncomfortable and I didn't want to tell anyone" lol.

Lies in journal

no collaboration and laws of attraction

There's a big part of me that totally trusts Juan Martinez. With years of experience he knows much more than I do about how to present closing arguments.

However, there is another part of me that cries out for linear thinking where he presents a long detailed narrative beginning with the missing gun from JA's grandparent's house. Then takes the jurors through a step-by-step story about how she premeditated and carried out her well planned murderous and devious plan.

Right now JM is jumping around from one piece of evidence to the next -- which may or may not be related to each other.

Sure hope it works -- especially when it comes to proving premeditation.

I think many of us are nervous about the verdict because of how deeply we want justice for Travis and the Alexander family. Perhaps my concern about JM's style of closing is an overreaction to wanting a proper verdict so very very bad. Go Juan!

He's establishing her foundation and patterns of character and behavior. It's effective. He couldn't jump in and start with "Day 1", "Day 2" and so on and have it make sense if he wasn't giving the narration he's giving now.

I do look forward to him bringing up the pedophilia, what kind of woman would overlook her boyfriend being a pedophile? no sane woman would sleep with him ever again. I honestly would call the police.

Exactly!! Your skin would crawl.

Because of the design of his tie, I thought for a second that Nurmi had on a ruffled shirt, like a lounge singer (I guess!) might wear. Considering his behavior during the trial, that might be very appropriate!

I was wondering as the camera just panned over the gallery, who is the man sitting between Samantha and Tanisha? I don't think I have seen him during the trial before. Just curious, because he's sitting right there with the siblings.

KCL said Samantha's boyfriend is there today. Not sure if that is him though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member