Closing Arguments- thread #171

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN is faster than my feed, so far no commercials either. I have one feed on mute while watching HLN on TV, that way if HLN cuts to commercial I can go back to live feed.

I'm so impressed that HLN isn't interrupting the closing with commercials.

NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!! no child *advertiser censored*

YES YES Juan

JA needs to keep her hands out of her shirt. She's so diabolical, I think that may actually be an attention-getting behavior, to draw the focus away from JM, rather than just scratching an itch. Hard to believe, I know.

Very telling that JA's father, brothers, and sisters couldn't even bother to come support her in her murder trial for her life. Could it be that they think she is GUILTY?

THey may think that she is guilty but it is probably an expense type of thing.

The only thing JM is missing is a great big picture of Travis!

This is awesome her and jenny are so upset
jodie's horns are about to pop out
i don't know if they brought her enough pencils i hope she don't use it on someone newr her.

dang, just think how lame and laughable the defense closing argument is going to be.....

Willmott has her arms crossed over her chest now.

angry much?

What a shame! I will miss Nurmi's closing. Just happens to coincide with my nap time.:floorlaugh:

I'm so conflicted. Should I listen to Nurmi and halfway through call an ambulance because my ears are gushing blood or or just ignore it and read a summary later. :scared:

LOL called Alyce the liar on her filthy lies.

I would love to be a fly on the wall watching Alyce listening to and watching this. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member