Closing Arguments- thread #171

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19th. TA is extremely afraid of JA little does he know he has less than a month to live.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Juan does it all from memory.. Amazing. He is right on the money. What is with Wilmott not needing glasses anymore!! She is cured!!!

ALV could read TA's mind. She knew Travis was making up his claims of being afraid of Jodi.

Travis' words were prophetic. Just 9 days before his murder. He's aware of the situation and his comments were indicative of what was going on. Slams LaViolette for mind-reading in the past by discounting Travis' fear.

Apologist for the defendant! Love it.

I am just SHOCKED at JW's behaviour. She is the most unprofessional attorney I have ever seen.

Phwoar.

It's so nice to just hear Juan speak with no interruptions. I wish he read stories. I'm just sorry this all has to be at Travis's sacrifice.

Except for those 3(so far) objections by Nurmi that have been overruled. So,so wrong by the DT!

"she can read minds through the past......."
Beginning of the premeditation

It's so hard not to laugh at willmott. She physically shows all of her emotions.
She needs to take a poker face class. Or...............she could just learn from JA.
JA - I can't hear you, I have more important things to do than listen to you, who are you talking about? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soundvisualproductions