Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just concerned jury will find find lesser charge than Murder 1st degree

As this day goes on, I get less and less concerned about it. Juan will drill it home that she killed him three times over. That was NO self defense. That was rage.

Per the jury instructions, self defense would have been for her to stop when he was no longer a threat. 29 stab wounds, a throat slit down to the spine, and a bullet to the head is overkill. And the jury knows it.

I think JM may be wrong about the rental car showing up as a Priceline charge. The credit card charge is made when the car is returned so any extra expenses can be added and the charge appears on the statement as coming from the rental car co.

Maybe they have another lie lined up...that now she can't be sure if returned it to the same Walmart.

If there was even a possibility that she returned it to different store, the defense would have checked every store in a 50 mile radius for that return.

Can anyone recall the part of ALV's testimony where she mentions the "slap" across JA's face? Did Juan get some details of that wrong? I saw JA and JW shaking their heads a lot at that one.

As usual, the DT are the last ones to remember the stories spewing forth from their delightful client.

Jodi was relentless in her correction of Juan on cross about this episode--he said it was a "backhand across the face" and Jodi said no it was "a hit or slap to the neck" whatever the heck that means.

She's an idiot who cannot reign herself in--she feels the need to "one-up" Juan (in her mind) without realizing she is digging her own grave.

So the fires are starting up.Glad he's OK
Had to evacuate Grandpa due to CA fires. He has alzheimers..he's angry all the time. :cry: Scary morning. Whew. All is good. He's in good hands.

What time is the break over? I got to see Juan for about 1 hour or so. What I heard was fantastic!!

I put together a slideshow from the morning with my personal screencaps.

Edit to add - Gotta love a man who gets into his work! LOL

Great job! Did I catch Jodi giving the one finger salute again? Wish I knew what Juan was saying at that time.

How on earth are we going to be able to listen to KN?

Beth Karas just said she thinks Juan will take the entire to finish his CS. So I guess there is no time limit.
Listen? Or maintain sanity? My coping strategy is this: nice big glass of white wine [read bottle, but I can pretend because you all can't see it!]; I very rarely drink but Nurmi is a special occasion; and my finger, freshly exercised, within 1/4 of an inch of the volume control on my speakers.

Helpful hint, from experience, don't leave the wine next to the speakers. Mice don't like liquids. This trial's forced me to become ambidextrous. It's very ariasque of me. :giggle:

I believe she said she just kept them in her laptop case....iirc.

Maybe that's it. I remember thinking that an argument could be made that she didn't bring them intentionally. Frankly, it doesn't really matter whether she brought them or not. There's so much else that points to premeditation, it's not really important.

Yayyyyyyyy

Hi Nurse!! Glad you're hear with us... We've been wondering where ya been!

Guessing work/life got in the way :floorlaugh:

BUT I'm very happy you're here..

Juan is Rock'n it today.. :rockon:

A pipe in my house exploded the other day and I have been dealing with thaaaaat.

I am glad to be back.:drumroll:

bring on this VERDICT already!

Puhleeze!! Don't flame me for blowing margins or showing something you've all ready seen.... I've been sleuthing' and I'm tense... And nobody is posting puppies anymore. and I have to go to work in a couple hours...and I'm down to my last nerve. Thank you...just sayin'

null_zpsf7a6ee4a.png

The thread was moving so fast and I really was trying to concentrate on Juan and JA's expressions so maybe I missed it.
Wonder if the mod received a tweet from someone.

I found the post. Here it is:

WS Moderator Join Date: Aug 2003
Send a message via AIM to fran

I have to laugh on how each point he hits home he's MOCKING JA's explanation.

Oh, and also fwiw, I saw a tweet a few minutes ago that said some jurors were crying looking at the texts and JA was TRYING to eek out a tear.

just sayin
fran
Thanks

I found the post. Here it is:

WS Moderator Join Date: Aug 2003
Send a message via AIM to fran

I have to laugh on how each point he hits home he's MOCKING JA's explanation.

Oh, and also fwiw, I saw a tweet a few minutes ago that said some jurors were crying looking at the texts and JA was TRYING to eek out a tear.

just sayin
fran
Thanks

Crying looking at texts? Hmm.. seems kinda weird to me. They've seen pictures of him dead and they haven't cried. His SISTERS were crying when the texts were up though.

what will the lifetime movie show that we do not already know ?

I think JM may be wrong about the rental car showing up as a Priceline charge. The credit card charge is made when the car is returned so any extra expenses can be added and the charge appears on the statement as coming from the rental car co.

They run your card and put a hold on an amount of money before you take the car & when you return it, the charge is completed.

Well I'm still terrified about the manslaughter option, but I think today is going well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tc30