Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The domestic violence abuse was escalating and getting worse, so Jodi jumped in her rental car with a big tube of ky to go fearfully to Arizona. Yep, Nurmi's version is suppose to make more sense.

You know it's not a riveting closing when you can go take a shower, do your hair, return and you have not missed anything

I took a nice bubble bath, gave myself a pedicure and this afternoon will be working from home with this nonsense on in the background - it is a pathetically boring closing argument, filled with the expected sexual details that Nurmi loves to mention over and over and over . . . :banghead:

Jodi is her usual pathetic self, a lousy actress who can't even conjure up a real tear.

Hmm THAT MIGHT BE MISSTEP Nurmi...

You & your fellow jurors those NOT WITH YOU anymore..

1) he recognized power #8 had
2) I think that was a slight ref to possible what happened with #5

In Other Words.. they may not have believed us but you can make your OWN DECISION..

JMO

" And then he PULLS HER DOWN.."

What happened to the holding her over his head and body slamming her?

'body slam' seemed to fall out of favor at some point. they dropped it like a hot potato and never used it again.

This is why Juan didn't really walk through Jodi's version yesterday and only walked through the real version. He'd going to rip this version to shreds and leave no doubt in the juror's minds.

Wow, JM's closing was so strong that Nurmi's version, a rehash, sounds lame.

wait did he just say your fellow jury members who aren't here anymore asked questions about????????????????????????????

How do they know which juror asked what???????????????

what what what? I missed it because I'm not listening to him

Other girls also "cleaned" his house for money--it was a friend helping a friend. Only Jodi would twist it into garbage. (By "cleaned" I mean they weren't expected to scrub the floors, just general tidying up)

I watched Juans closing yesterday with my mouth open the whole time.

I can't even bear to watch Nurmi. When I turned it on for 4 mins I got that uncomfortable feeling like when you see someone getting yelled at..or someone getting pranked.

You know how you just can't bear to watch/listen because you just feel so awkward. I just can't sit through 8-9 hours of Nurmi lying and saying things that make me want to jump off a roof naked.

I'll tune back in when Juan gets the final word.

Who is that white haired man behind defense table. He keeps passing out, he needs to be removed from the courtroom.

The Norma Desmond reference just cheered me up.

Gah, Nurmi's words are just disgusting and hard to listen too. I hope the Alexanders can have some sort of comfort from this soon.

oh yes...the state gets the last word :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I am thankful that there are only so many hours in a day and that Nurmis time will eventually run out.

:banghead: Listening to this is absolute torture !

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member