Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had to make sure I was on HLN and not Comedy Central listening to this closing argument by Nurmi

she also told us the gun was not loaded-the gun was loaded-the gun had a holster-the gun wasn't in the holster-bla bla bla

Common sense tells us that the shelving would not hold her. Geez Louise.

WHO CARES how high they were. YOU COULD NOT STEP ON THEM!!!

What do you guys think? Did Juan know Nurmi would take it down this low and dirty?

I say yes....because Juan is always prepared for everything. moo

UUMMMM...Travis was attacking Jodi "at her core"????

POOR CHOICE OF WORDS...since Jodi actually DID attact Travis AT HIS CORE less than 60 seconds later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus (even if it did happen) telling your ex they are bad at what they do (especially when it is a hobby) isn't attacking them at their core.

The domestic violence abuse was escalating and getting worse, so Jodi jumped in her rental car with a big tube of ky to go fearfully to Arizona. Yep, Nurmi's version is suppose to make more sense.

oh it was HORRIBLE!!! he was abusing her over the phone from 1000 miles away!!!

he never drove up there to beat her, but OMG, SO violent!

:scared:

Travis, Loved his shoes! Every time I see that photo I am amazed at how orderly his closet is! I've never seen a man keep his things so nice...you know? It makes me feel sad when I see his shoes.

:(

As gross and repulsive as it is, he and any other DA are just doing what they are paid to defend the client.

unfortunately, it's not against the law for DA to lie about victims.

The person I can't stand is Jodi Ann Arias

That is disgusting and needs to change IMO.

the guy that keeps nodding off behind jodi wants him to wrap it up too.

He just can't keep his head up. Drops back, mouth goes open for a sec. He should be removed, really
Would someone please post that picture of the jury all fallen out and sleeping? I can't find it

Look he's sleeping again!

Are they guest lawyers who come to observe for many reasons? They get to sit within the front part of the court not with the spectators.
That is what I was told...sometimes those are guest lawyers or students.

All Jodi can do is sit there and try to look sad and grimace. I just tried to make her faces. Easy, peasy.

Railings? WTH? What RAILINGS??? OMG... just making stuff up.

Man, he is spending a lot of time showing this pristine closet where nothing took place. He's taking aim at his other foot.

But she was in a panic...things would have been disturbed if she had grabbed a gun from there!

REMEMBER, SHE HAD 62 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait did he just say your fellow jury members who aren't here anymore asked questions about????????????????????????????

How do they know which juror asked what???????????????

Did Nurmi just let the court know why jurors were dismissed? They asked questions that Jodi and the DT didn't like. WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990