Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the funny thing about liars, they screw up, make up non-sensical stuff, and that is how they get caught in lies. Doesn't matter what their IQ is, the real problem is their EI.

Mrs. G - Thanks for the vid - bookmarked it for later. Might just be the "Nurmi Theme".

It is so sad when the best thing her defense attorney can say to defend her is she isn't lying about this because she could have had a better lie then she used.

Yeah...

It's like telling your boss... Who has just let you go...

"heck... I've been fired from better places than THIS...."

:D

Are they guest lawyers who come to observe for many reasons? They get to sit within the front part of the court not with the spectators.
That is what I was told...sometimes those are guest lawyers or students.
Or maybe even a judge.

I've rolled my eyes so many times, I'm afraid they're going to get lost inside my head somehow.

tumblr_m644llLyWk1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Who is that white haired man behind defense table. He keeps passing out, he needs to be removed from the courtroom.

Lol! As soon as I read your post, I looked up just in time to see him wake up.:floorlaugh:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

I make sure my phone is always off. My ring tone is Beavis and Butthead laughing. It would not be the best to hear in court.

I think Nurmi would benefit in future trials by presenting himself as a righteous person, and maintain that feeling throughout the trial. This asking us to believe him when comes across as contemptuous about life and people, and creates a feeling of filth around us, creeps me out.

LMFAO He really said " someone is lying here but it's not Jodi Arias "

OMG no way once again everyone else is bad and liars except JA

Yesterday, I swear Juanderful's closing was like that glorious dream you're just starting to get into and suddenly it's time to get up and go to work. He was done so fast!

Today I feel like I'm at the dentist and Nurmi is the drill.

Oopsies. :drumroll:

They must have fished a whole hell of a lot when they got the chance to question them in chambers. I'm absolutely convinced that Judge Stephens let the Defense go far far far beyond the scope of questioning they should have been allowed. Absolutely convinced of it. And I think they were able to ask certain jurors what questions they asked. And I think that it was CEO and Tri color who were asking the most of the questions.

On a Netflix original series....someone sets up a senator with a prostitute and alcohol to blackmailed him...hmmmm

Was it a first string booty call?

When you get picked from the farm team to actually play ball for the Dodgers, so you are at a game and you are sitting down and they call your number to go play. It's bootiful when you get to play first and not bench team

If that were my phone...I would have sat there, still, pretending it wasn't mine. How embarrassing!

Here's the thing, it's really hard to fake cry about a lie. She hasn't squeezed out a tear yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95