Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
St. Stabby Einstein? Oh my.........she'd rather go to DR than shame TA in front of cameras...ohhhhhhhkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyy........gotcha.

LMAO at the phone. I'm a professor (sorry if I've said that before) and when a cell goes off like that it TOTALLY screws up my rhythm. I knew how Nurmi felt just then. LOL

Kinda like a karma pay-back to the defense team though.
How many zillions of times have JW & Nurmi interrupted Juan and tried to mess with his rhythm with their outlandish objections and may we approach?
Intentional on the defense team to mess with Juan ... IMO

I guess Jodi is the only person in the world or are tear ducts in your nose.
Jodi in her final stage act.

No Numri she wanted to rip the lid off so she could maximize her damage to TA's reputation. She wanted to make sure the entire country was watching as she accused Travis of being the most vile thing possible, a pedophile.

I wonder what Nurmi will do when he can no longer get his defense ideas from HLN. This whole closing sounds totally scripted around what their defense attorneys have been saying. Like all of it.

It peeves me that the 3HW sheds no tears when looking at pics of TAs mutilated body but a pic of TAs closet opens the floodgates.

Gawd I hope the jury realizes she's still trying to manipulate them.

Man we should have taken up a collection and bought a super zoom lense for the cameraman so we can get a good look at how Jodi's eyes refuse to make water!

KN is way off base, like in another ballpark, in a place far far away...

Nurmi everytime you say that fockenkillyoub!tch, it is attached to your character.

Overuse of "dirty little secret" too. Nurmi hasn't said a thing that has helped.

Nurmi doesn't like her usually he's admitted. That was the best thing he said.

You haven't. You've had a better day so far than we have.

: )

moo

I feel bad now, had a good day at hospital and you lot are stuck listening to nurmi :floorlaugh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

The more I think about it the more furious I am about what you all reported related to Nurmi commenting on past jurors. OMG, they really were trying to pick off jurors

WHAT? He mentioned the jurors that were removed??? I missed some of it dang it. It is painful but I wanted to at least watch the interesting parts.

Silly me.

Nurms just cleared it all up for me.

Jode was telling the truth.

Everyone else was lying. Now I get it.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

kinda like what Juan was saying yesterday...everyone else to blame

He's so hung up on everything she could have done...Let's talk about what she DID do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog