Closing arguments- thread #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the jury gets to take their instructions home over the weekend?

:eek: I'm amazed to see that she actually wore braces

Hmm, I wonder if the judge shortened the lunch break today so it would leave Juan a full hour, at least, to finish up today and let the judge get to deliberating on Monday. Sounds like it...

He will have almost an hour and a half, which is about what he has left. The judge wants closing arguments finished today, and they'll be there until they are done. Jury gets case first thing Monday?

So this is the "she's too smart to be this stupid" defense??? :floorlaugh:

Id be crying real tears too (if she is) on hearing how stupid this version really sounds when spoken out loud. No wonder they gave the IQ tests.

Oh Scarlett, bless your heart. I misjudged my outgoing by $10 bucks and things are so tense around here because of finals I was on the edge myself. It all worked out though and I reminded myself that I am going to Disney and Jodi is going back to Jail :floorlaugh:

I digress but I know your pain.I too would be a blubbering mess. Heck, I had to renew my passport and even though I KNEW there was nothing too find I was scared to death! She is a piece of work.

HA! I knew someone else would get that.. Best part is I called Dh to tell him and he chuckled. He only cares about me.. Not the more than 100 dollars in fees. I really feel this was the man Travis was. I don't think he got mad easily at all. It ticks me off that they are trying to make him that...

Driveby while I take a quick lunchbreak ....
What a crock of c--p !!!

WOW.....so painful. Nurmi has either checked out completely or he just wants to get back to defending pedos, pervs, and degenerates......where he is most comfortable.

ETA: Everything I am reading is saying the pedophilia claim about Travis, by Nurmi, will totally turn the jury off.

(((((((((((Websleuth Posters))))))))))). I want to thank all of you for having the courage today and post your observations for others. I just couldn't watch them VICTIMIZE Travis one more time. I am sending my thoughts and prayers out into the universe for the Alexander family today. Their strength, dignity, and courage is so incredible.

Exactly what I was about to post.

I decided for my own health (e.g. blood pressure, emotional stress), I just can't stand to listen to the DT. Thank you for those who have the strength. We depend on you.

Look, the jury is going to remember Jodi's own testimony that she "couldn't keep her lies straight". Nurmi is striking out if he expects the jury to think his client was too smart to be this dumb. Evil doesn't equate to genius.

I just rewatched all of Juan's closing. If you can't stand to watch another minute of Nurmi, I recommend you do the same.

I am doing the same beeshie. I just cannot take listening to Nurmi. I wish I could stand tall and suck it up in allegiance with the Alexander family, I just cant seem to do it.

:truce:

I'd love to know if anyone thinks _______ has convinced herself that the murder went the way she has described it...that she now believes her lies.

And then when she sees the bloody photos she thinks, "Oh carp! Something bad actually happened."

I think the Judge was VERY SERIOUS about ending today.

I think she will hold them all to the fire and this is in fact IT!!!

i don't think the judge can hold atty's to a deadline like that, doesn't nurmi get what time he wants to do his closing, and if he doesn't couldn't that cause an appeal??

Here's the defense - facing JM lolol....

[video=youtube;teljgwFfl94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teljgwFfl94[/video]

When I first heard that bit about the 12 y.o. girl having her first orgasm I thought he meant she was kinda over doing it- being a little too dramatic.

exactly what I thought!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member