Closing arguments- thread #176

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rather disappointed with the defence. We've heard it all before. There is nothing insightful. I was hoping Nurmi could give JM a run for his money. He hasn't even told a story, just cherry picked events.

I believe something along those lines. It was bad according to the Hughes said never seen Travis so upset but they don't know what happened but he was finally done with her for good so she killed him.

could it be the bank accounts, email, social media. All the accounts of his she broke into

Juror #8 seems a bit bored when listening to Nurmi's argument.

Let me tell you something about the guys on that jury: They either 1) say/do that stuff with their significant others or 2) WANT to say/do those things with their significant others. Just my opinion, based on 38 years of being a male. Oh, and I'm 38 years old--just to avoid any confusion.

That's fine and it is consensual and has nothing to do with violence, abuse, chaos and murder.

What really boggles my mind...

Nurmi knows no other way to defend except to use sex.

A normal healthy sex life is NOT ILLEGAL!

I was hoping for the needle but now I prefer a good old fashioned hanging in the public square with JA watching them build the platform etc. followed by a 21 gun salute just to make sure the evil is extinguished.

If the extreme overkill that Jodi used to kill Travis wasn't enough to give her the DP her choice of defense certainly will. This will enrage the jury.

I think this is an epic fail. He is insulting the jurors intelligence. He should never have reminded them to use common sense. LOL

Awwww, he was incorporating her interests into the plans. He's sweet and considerate.

Nurmi who CARES are you jealous , drop the sex crap

whoever the new black man is by the gray haired sleeper he has great facial reactions to the lies coming out of nurmi's mouth.

Why wasn't she acceptable Nurmi? She became a "mormon girl". Why couldn't she be one of those respectable mormon girls?

Because she was scamming all of them IMO.

*advertiser censored* Queen has her pity me face again....

He won't stop with the nasty sex talk! Honestly.....this case is NOT about sex, it's about a murder.

How I so wish Detective Flores could jump up .... yell "STOP THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!" ..... cuff him and take the she devil to death row ASAP!!!!!! :maddening::maddening::maddening:

If body language is 90 percent of communication, what is Nurmi trying to say to the jury by continually turning his back on them. It's very rude!

Tip for Nurmi: Get your eyes checked, you obviously don't have the proper RX.

Oh for goodness sakes Nurmi, GET OFF THE SEX TALK!! :banghead:

Don't worry fran. All decent people on this planet knows that Nurmi is trying to destroy an innocent man in defense of a monster. She will be found guilty of 1st degree murder.

Anybody know the date that sex tape was recorded? Jodi's responses to Travis sound contrived just like she is setting him up. Were these made in April or early May 2008?
Could they have originally made when they were dating, then transferred to that phone in 2008, giving it a new date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member