DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jury:

:notgood: :waitasec: :crazy: :snooty: :hand: :boohoo: :rolleyes: :laugh:
:dramaqueen: :pullhair: :waiting: :sheesh: :shakehead: :nono: :no: :sos:

Thanks you just helped lower my blood pressure
:floorlaugh:

I don't think they are going to be finished today. Are they going until Juan gets done with his rebuttal?

He just said, "You bring a gun, and you use a knife"! He said it! She brought the gun!

Maybe she held the knife behind her back and purposely dropped the camera... Or she simply dropped it to stab the crap out of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes- there was a variety of pillows on the chair. I am hung up on the pillows. Det Flores whispered to Juan during the pillow discussion and marked something down- we'll see id more is mentioned by them..
Oh, for Pete's sake. Juan needs to tell the jurors that "rope" is about one sixteenth of an Inch in diameter. And why is it so shore. There is only suppose to be one long piece, and one piece that was cut off.
This rope is a fictional piece of nurmi's stupid story.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is done!!!!!!!

Done!
Whoa, JA looks like she going to fall over and Nurmi is acting all confident whispering to JW.
I wonder if he thinks he did a good job

I just want this trial over. I just want the family to have it over and done with. I just want this jury to get this case TODAY. NOT Monday. I want to hear the verdict and get to the penalty phase. Penalty phase just sounds so beautiful.

Then it's the fun stuff everyone. All the stuff that Nurmi had shut tight is going to be opened and the News is going to be getting it all and letting it free. You, me, the family and the Jury is going to see all of the crazy things Nurmi fought to keep out. I am looking forward to that.

Take note folks - Heat of passion according to her!

what scares me most?? Is, is this horrible badly formulated and delivered closing grounds for ineffective counsel and an appeal?

absolutely NO WAY. it's not the state's fault or some kind of error that they have NO DEFENSE for this crime that makes sense.

them's just the breaks.

The fact that he is throwing multiple theories out there just shows that even her own team can't know what's true and what isn't ..

Or just that they know the state is right.

If the state did change the order of wounds theory does it really help .. I think it's possible they went back and forth like we did.

3 gas cans, no phone on, number plates, fog, neck wound, heart wound, gunshot wound .. that's more premeditation than I have ever heard .. compare that to Scooter's secret boat and widower story to Amber!

The ME didn't change his story. From what I understand, early on, Flores mentioned TA being shot first in the interrogations with JA.

:please:Defense rests defense rests defense rests---I'm clicking my heels as I chant this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member