Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Nurmi keep referring to prior jurors?

So, no coloring from the defendant today? She appears to be staring at the jury. Has she been doing that all day?

Perfect Quote from RHOZWEN ...........

Compared to JM's organized, thought provoking closing that was a straight path to Murder 1, KN's closing is like driving through a neighborhood full of cul de sac's on the way to the land of nowhere.

nurmi... and if you do not believe what we have said for 4 months, hey! we have other options for you! how about 2nd degree? or, better yet, how about manslaughter?

"And how bout this shiny new Studebaker... To boot!". :groucho:

He called her a 3 hole wonder. Who woke-up who wanting sex? JA giving TA a blow, ok not sure if I can post more, and who bought the KY and had experience with anal, ok think I can't type more. You got the picture, so what he said was a fact...yes. Nothing is 100% so 99.9% sure, it wasn't JA saying she would just like normal sex, those were TA words she borrowed. Why not, he can't use them any more.

Who dressed up like a school girl, with PIG tails. Then in a tape recorded conversation got him to say how she looked like a 12 yr old, and say "what did your say" so TA gets to say it again on tape. Who was scouting for a place to play Little Red Riding Hood? Oh ya, she said TA told her to do so...LIE.

Travis wanted to make love to a woman, and got tired of the sex games and emotional games. I totally believe that, because JA could only interest a man one way.

Now that you mention it KN's closing sound a lot like the filings to the court when JA was acting as her own attorney! Laugh of the day for me - tx.:floorlaugh:

I think Jodi thought that she could get a permanent collection of the evidence photos if she was her own attorney. That, IMO, why she tried that course of action, to get those pics.

...there can be no doubt about it...we know that this defense closing is one of chaos........

Did anyone notice the cell phone that went off - a song called "Dynamite". It was in the backpack of one of the visitors. The Judge just sat there silently until it stopped. Why in the world didn't warn everyone about cell phones in the courtroom??? Sheesh!

I have had that happen to me before, in traffic court. They told us to turn off our cells, and I THOUGHT I muted the sound and out it on vibrate. But then a while later it went off while the judge was addressing us. LOUDLY. :angel:

Of course he couldn't NOT play the phone sex tape filled with CHAOS

Edited phone call IMO makes the defense look like trash

And Halle Berry still has the right to give me a lap dance. That's more likely to happen.

And donkeys will fly over my roof top first but I doubt Haile Berry or the donkeys will show up.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver