Closing arguments- thread #176

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sound folks .... that's the sound of Jodi's defense push the needle straight in Jodi's arm.

What they are doing is all but guaranteeing that she will get death. There will NO way of separating what Nurmi is doing to Travis right now and Jodi. The jury is going to hate Jodi even more now, if that's possible.

Mr. Nurmi actually spoke about 'trust' after playing that tape - what about the trust of Travis' she broke by recording such a private conversation? Goodness, the DT is so tone deaf.

We aren't near over yet IMO. Nurmi said they were going through the crime scene pics too.

JA taped the phone sex without TA knowledge period. IF he dare leave her, she was going to embarrassed him to his Church, play it at a Pre-paid Legal Seminar perhaps, and to his friends. However, it could also hurt her and/or, that perhaps just wasn't enough punishment for getting dumped.

To have phone sex it takes two. Unless you missed dialed.

i quit it..can't listen..and the kids home..I am re-playing Juan's closing and following here. I feel for those in the courtroom on sooo many levels.

wasn't that email to Abe in 2007? before they were official?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

The jurors are very attentive. Nurmi does a good job speaking directly to them, calmly and smoothly like chef from southpark. #JodiArias

If there really is a text message where TRAVIS talks about the spiderman undies - why not show it nurmi?
I KNEW , KNEW he would go to the sex. He is SICK
You have to remember, he makes his living defending accused sex offenders. IMOO, he appears to enjoy it. If this is a T/O offense, I apologize.

That was the nail in Jodi's coffin. Seriously. Did you see the gallery's collective facial expression? Revulsion.

Thanks, Nurmi!

Dr DeMarte said there were only a couple of instances in the many 1000s of messages where Travis invited Jodi over to his house. Jodi is the one who showed up uninvited offering sex.

Travis struggled to get to the sink mirror. He could see behind him, in the sink mirror, a crazed Jodi stabbing him in the back and head. That's what Travis saw when he was dying - Jodi stabbing him with a big ole knife.

I don't care about the sex they had. Jodi is a nasty killer. Stabbed him in the back!

I was afraid for a moment he would make us sit through the whole thing. Will say nothing else because there is nothing even remotely nice to say :(

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

The jurors are very attentive. Nurmi does a good job speaking directly to them, calmly and smoothly like chef from southpark. #JodiArias

the jury won't miss that JM spared them rehashing any of the irrelevant sex stuff, and that Nurmi insists on rubbing their noses in it.

TOtally out of context and Jodi would get him worked up. So what? She was obviously ok with it. And one phone call totally means that the entire relationship was like that, right? Ugh.

And, seriously, who cares if it was? How does this tape tie into her butchering Travis? She's not scared, she's not saying stop; she's a freakin' WILLING participant!!!!!

Not a reason, excuse or alibi for murder!!!!! :stormingmad:

Anybody know the date that sex tape was recorded? Jodi's responses to Travis sound contrived just like she is setting him up. Were these made in April or early May 2008?

May 10, 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member