Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously wondering if Nurmi thinks this is making sense. BECAUSE IT IS SO NOT MAKING SENSE (his argument that is). i cringe every time I hear "aaaannnnnddd". And I get elated when there's a wind-down, because I think he's done.

Yeah, that's a great picture of the "rope"

Really? Thats a piece of rope? You can say %100 thats rope? whatever.

Travis has no memory now of JA stabbing him because he's dead. She murdered him!

fran

To bleach or not to bleach..Now, THAT is the question....

Maybe Travis had colorsafe bleach..

So what if she was tied up, JA testified she could slide her hands out of the ropes at any time.

No memory of the rope, did we not hear lots of stories about being tied to the bed with no posts.

The only importance rope would have, would be if it was the murder weapon.

imo

IIRC she at one point said it was "twine"

He just said JA has no memory of a rope??? She raised her eyebrows and looked at him like, "wth?"

This is just sad. I wish we could fast forward to the part where Juan points out that in 18 days of testimony she didnt once express remorse or say she was sorry that it even happened.

I always figured that piece of fringe came off a decorator pillow she used to mute the gun shot...missing pillow out in the desert?

Nurmi is directing his faulty logic at a juror or jurors who he thinks are stupid. I wonder if Baez is his role model. He gives alternative possibilities, but never never shows a logical pattern.

Here he goes again, saying that if JA really planned on killing Travis she would have done a better job of hiding it. This is really the best he can come up with. She couldn't have planned it because she is smart enough to come up with a better plan. Really.

He is repeating what ALV said. Like she 'should' have had a better plan.:stormingmad:

The Crime Scene lady said it even SMELLED like bleach. So I guess a towel sitting on top of things can be bleached (when it's poured on it) and it can smell like bleach but bleach being inside of the washer and smelling like bleach... "doesn't make any sense".

:facepalm: This is pitiful.

Nurmi's doubling down on the pedophilia outrage made me see red. The rest of this garbage? Not at all. It isn't going to help JA, and best case, it is really going to tick off the jury.

DITTO IMHO....MOO

Is his time up Yet..............:stormingmad:

Just got back a few minutes ago from picking son up from school..

reading thread from bottom up, and I see nurmi has really got low down and dirty eh?

How is travis family holding up?

I was thinking the same thing!

There is so much more, IMO, that Jaun could have brought to this jury. If she sent them to herself, couldn't a computer forensics person found this? I think he has a lot of evidence and JSS would not allow it to come in.

Said this from the beginning, if she gets anything less than murder one, there is NO JUSTICE left in our nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV