Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was orchestrated enough to be contained only in the bathroom. She didn't track ANYTHING throughout the house. That would have been chaotic but it wasn't.

The clean up was messy because she hadnt planned the clean up. She thought he'd die in the shower and it would be neat and quick. Only Travis wanted to live....

FROM TWITTER

Nurmi just said, "Jodi Arias doesn't have a memory of the rope. Wasn't there" Jodi and Wilmott both shot him a look. Another big WTF?

SOMEONE - Please pull the fire drill in court NOW!!!! Before I use some yarn to hang myself!!!!!!

Woohoo! It's been almost five hours so Nurmi's time must be almost up, right?! I need Juan to come clear the fog!

Is Nurmi going to do this for the rest of the day?

Rope doesn't help Nurmi according to this theory, in fact it may have been worse than we thought...
-------------

AWARD WINNING A&P PERSON (Who wants to remain anonymous) LOOKED AT WHAT PROBABLY HAPPENED THE DAY TRAVIS WAS KILLED BASED ON PHYSICAL EVIDENCE AND M.O of JODI ARIAS’s ACTIONS.
Autopsy findings:
Stab wounds:
1. Back of Head:2 (Deep, 2-inch deep, 1-bone chipped, 1-divot)
2. Right Ear: 2
3. Back of Neck: 2
4. Middle of Back: 9 (Straight through, not moving, shallow, 1-inch”)
5. Back of Left Heal: 1
6. Back of left hand if tied behind back:2
Total =18

7. Forehead:2
8. Neck: 1 (Gaping)
9. Chest: 5 (Interesting these deep wounds are usually defended if able to fight back)
10. Stomach: 1 (5”-inches across stomach left to right)
11. Right Shoulder: 2 (scrapes)
Total: 9

12. Bruising right shin
13. Discolored right foot.
14. Bruising left ankle.

Shot:
15. Shot to right skull, exiting skull and settles in Jaw. (Brain perforated, goes through Right Lobe)
(Bullet is right to left, no blood from wound).

1. Police marked: No.40, Duct Tape. (Remember this in a moment)
2. Death: 1) Massive blood loss, 2) less O2 for brain and heart, 3) unconsciousness, 4) death.
3. Three Fatal Ways to Die in this scenario:
A. Stab to chest cutting Vena Cava
B. Deep slit to throat cutting air pipe nearly back to spine (Near Decapitation)
C. Shot to head.

1. Shot: Would have caused immediate unconsciousness.
2. Neck: Immediate Unconsciousness.
3. Chest: Conscious, but fatal soon due to location (Vena Cava).

1. Chronological Order Most Likely
A. Chest Stab (Alive)
B. Throat Slash (Alive--Barely)
C. Shot to head. (Immediate death or incapacitation to fight back, and no loss of blood—likely post-mortem).

2. Order of Sequence:
A. Jodie is taking pictures near the shower.
B. Jodie has the camera strapped around neck—which explains extra pictures being taken while killing him-- that her finger sets off (trying to move camera-if you are dragging body and bent over, the camera will swing from your neck and the impulse is to move it out of the way) and this kept both hands free to kill or drag body. (Original camera strap was wrapped and unopened, but according to Travis’s blog, he had purchased a camera and she could have used another one from somewhere else) For instance I have a camcorder but I kept my favorite one and left the original in the case as well.
C. Jodie is playful while taking pictures.
D. Jodie quickly entices him into a oral sex game/ and he is tied up from behind (Duct tape or small piece of rope) since Travis loves role-playing, she quickly ties Travis’s hand behind his back.
E. NOTE: I think the reason she added the rope story was because she was anticipating rope fibers of evidence left behind and wanted a story to explain it away, her typical M.O. But unlike her story--Travis didn’t tie her up, she tied him up.

F. Also police specimen 40 showed DUCT TAPE that had pulled off the reel and was stuck together and thrown in front of the washer. This duct tape did not come up or if it did, it was very little. Why? Not a lot of evidence linked to it. However this reminded me of another crime way back---this happens with all tape, so if you pull scotch tape off and it gets stuck together by your fingers, what do you do? You tossed that aside (like police evidence marker #40) and you PULL OFF ANOTHER PIECE! Prosecution said there was no rope because they never found it; well, they never found the gun or knife either, so she could have taken duct tape or a small piece of rope with her. I also believe some of the clean-up she did was around his wrists to remove a small piece of rope or duct she took with her like gun and knife and to look at his neck because of her ‘morbid curiosity’.

G. NOTE-There is no way that Travis suffers those extent of injuries and she has virtually NONE except where she nicks her hand –(typically hand slides down blade too far)---unless he is restrained in some fashion. No way is she going to take a chance of being over-powered or him taking the knife away. She’s crazy but not stupid. Remember she thought about EVERY step of this trip so far and is very calculating. Why would you plan so meticulously in a pre-meditated sense and make a botched attempt at stabbing where the knife could be taken away by a man who loved to wrestle and grabbed a snow mobile from rolling down the hill?

H. Jodie, based on her psych makeup—then tells him to close his eyes, pulls out knife.
I. She starts to kneel and stabs him in the stomach a five inch cut left to right, She angrily says, “You don’t to marry me! You don’t want to take me to Cancun!”
J. Travis screams with pain, “What are you doing!!” and goes by sink to check wound where blood spurts out all over sink.
K. He turns around and she stabs Travis in Chest five times, more blood spurting.
Note: Only two major defensive wounds on hands and most pathologists will tell you the chest is one area that is usually defended in this kind of fight, but it wasn’t. Therefore I believe those hands wounds were when he was restrained from behind, palms -out like he was hand-cuffed so to speak. One cut in fact, was at the BOTTOM of his thumb.
L. Travis tries to run down hallway to get away—but she catches him and they crash into the East Wall, where there is large smear of blood chest high on Hallway Wall, police exhibit #133. He keeps his feet momentarily and heads towards bedroom door.
M. She jumps on his back and he gathers a bruise on his right shin from a quick landing. (Although the bruise here and on the left ankle could be from a stomp or blunt force object)
N. He is either on all fours or laying on his stomach.
O. Travis getting weak from Vena Cava cut in chest is losing O2 supply to brain and heart and losing the fight, but she is worried he is closer to going out doors--she then stabs the small area of his back nine times, this is called a ‘frenzy stabbing ‘ all cuts are 1-inch deep. These cuts are hitting bone and are shallow.
P. She then stabs the back of his head twice with force, these are deeper, 2-inches, one cut chipping bone, the other making a divot in the back of his head.
Q. Still alive but barely fighting, she stands over him on the right side, lifts his head by the hair, starts the edge of the blade on the left side and rips it across his neck to the right side and severs the right carotid and right jugular, leaving a large gaping neck wound and a rush of blood on the floor.
Note: I do not think this is an ordinary kitchen knife but a military knife (K-bar) or a hunting knife. Stop this at 0:12 to see what these knives do and compare it to the gaping neck wound.
[video=youtube;S8rh4vwuRJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8rh4vwuRJE[/video]
D. At the end of bedroom opening is a large pool of blood on right side entrance—slash to neck would fit perfect with that.
E. Travis is barely alive at best and most likely dead.
F. She drags Travis down hallway back towards bathroom.
G. She fires a bullet into his the right side of head, it enters skull, enters right lobe, exits skulls and comes to rest in left jaw. (This fulfills the two intruder theory, two methods of killing)
H. The ejected bullet case sits on top of blood in bathroom.
I. She drags Travis into shower, tries to cleans him up in shower with and admires her ‘work’. It is also possible she showers first to rinse the blood that had to be all over here, then dragged him into shower, careful to not to get too much blood on her, she then cleans her hands, etc. Also there may be a glass nearby and she tried to wash away the blood from his neck to see the damage she did, which is consistent with the “morbid curiosity” she had of wanting to see the crime scene photos.
J. She cleans some of the area. Glass left in shower. No way to clean all blood so she does some clean up with towels, changes the sheets to hide DNA, deletes the pic’s from the camera in the bedroom, tosses the camera in the bedding and tosses it in the washer.

WAS THIS TORTURE: Torture is defined as the intention of “inflicting pain to punish.” That’s exactly what happened. No question in my mind there is no chance of self-defense, and definitely over kill. For instance if she just wanted to just kill him, she could have shot him in his bed, or shot him another time (twice) in the shower. Also, because the lack of hemorrhage from the brain- the stabbings came first, and because she planned and premeditated so well, down to not getting a red rental car (so she could she any blood before she turned it in), and she turned the license plates upside down, turned off her cell phone, dyed her hair, and was so meticulous, the chances that Travis was restrained was great because she never taking the chance of Travis getting the upper hand in a knife fight. Also the time factor, whether 62-seconds to 3:00 makes a difference. Speed doesn’t mean torture didn’t occur.

Do you all see JA looking at the jury during the rope convo and writing to JW and she writing back. Then JW making notation on her pad?

I guess from what I have now read, haven't missed anything.

And...JA mentioned this "tassel" in her first phone call with Detective Flores!! Travis had a pillow with tassels on it..on the chair, in the bedroom...according to JA!!!! Never found by LE.

I am SO %&)@@%%_$_ right now!! :stormingmad:

I always figured that piece of fringe came off a decorator pillow she used to mute the gun shot...missing pillow out in the desert?

OH really?? That's new for me .. INTERESTING!!

I have a feeling Juan is foaming at the mouth. I know his final words will be brilliant

Oh my .....goodness.
Could
.....he....go.......
any........sloooooooooowerrrrrrrr........

I'm bored out of my mind.

It's not an "orchestrated clean up" because she did not expect Travis to stumble out of the bathroom and down the hall bleeding to death.

She had stabbed him numerous times and then had to slit his throat to make sure he was really dead. I think she never wanted him near that carpet.

WOW.....so painful. Nurmi has either checked out completely or he just wants to get back to defending pedos, pervs, and degenerates......where he is most comfortable.

ETA: Everything I am reading is saying the pedophilia claim about Travis, by Nurmi, will totally turn the jury off.

I agree. Everyone knows its bs and that's going to really help her get death.

Honestly, I reallly don't know what Nurmi could possibly say that would be an effective defense for Jodi Arias. The evidence is overwhelmingly against her. I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion, but I don't think an F. Lee Bailey could do any better. A top attorney might look better and sound better but what could he argue in her favor?

I agree. Bad facts.

Can anyone tell me what Jodi has been like today? Also, that picture you guys posted of her with a big grin and crooked teeth, is that actually from today? What was she laughing about? What a nut!

I think Jodi Ann looks EXACTLY like she did on the cover of the phoenix New Times article! EXACTLY! She looks like a minion of the devil.

Nurmi, Nurmi, Nurmi ...

she didn't "just throw some water on the floor with a cup" ...

she attempted to wash off her DNA off a dead man that she brutalized and stuffed in a small shower stall and left to rot!

Please, Nurmi, wrap it up!

Jodi can clean up the closet and get it perfect but she couldn't take the time to clean the bathroom? It doesn't make sense, Nurmi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela